Insert 19

Beauty's POV:

I was enjoying my sleep until some idiot decided to disturb me.

Qhawe: Mama please wake up, I wanna talk to you.

Beauty: Qhawe please leave me alone, I'm extremely exhausted. I don't know if your new bestfriend told you, but I don't want any disturbance.

Qhawe: Mama ungawenzi lokho kimi. Ngifuna ukukuchazela konke. (Don't do that to me. I want to explain everything to you.)

Beauty: Qhawe can I please sleep, I'm very tired.

He stood up and walked out. I went back to sleep.

I eventually woke up, and I was extremely hungry. I went downstairsand I found the family having dinner.

MaButhelezi: Ngani yam your food is in the warmer.

I nodded and when to get my food. I sat down to eat and this monkey decided to open his mouth mxm.

Qhawe: Family, I'd like to address the issue at hand.

MaButhelezi: Address wena addressist.

Qhawe: Ma no Beauty ngiyaxolisa for keep quiet about the fact that I've been awake. I wanted to deal with the man who shot me first before officially waking up. I am aware that you have had sleepless night because of me and Lemo was also fussy. Ngiyaxolisa for that.

What a selfish man yho Thixo. Futhi I'm still hurt about the fact that he went to Aya and not me mxm. I know I'm overreacting kodwa they were not there when Lemo kept us awake all night long nxn.

MaButhelezi: One thing I'm going to say is that you acted selfishly and you were wrong. You were wrong for going straight to Beauty's bestfriend and not going through Beauty first Qhawe. Secondly, do you know the sleepless nights we had together with Beauty? Wena no Aya wakho didn't even think of taking us out of our misery. Do you know tha Beauty prayed day and night for you to wake up? Kante wena ndoda you've been awake all this time. Did you know that Beauty had a hard time eating? No, you won't know because you decided to be selfish. Besides Beauty, did you know that your sister cried all the time, blaming herself for this? If you don't believe me ask Beauty here, she'll tell you. Kodwa what can we say, uyindoda and you knew what you were doing. Mara just know that you hurt us in the process.

Nontsi: Qhawe mina I have no words for you. I don't even think I'll be able to forgive you.

I just kept quiet and continued eating. If he expects me to talk then he's crazy.

After eating I washed the dishes and went to sleep in my bedroom this time. I'm not about to share a bed with Qhawe mna.