Insert 8

Qhawe’s POV:
I've never seen a woman get so emotional about receiving a gift and being apologized. I guess that dickhead didn’t treat her well, I mean I was expecting that vele because he became a jerk and laid his filthy hands on her. Hmm the day I lay my hands on him, Lord help him. Anyways back to this beauty in front of me who’s crying. I opened my arms.
Qhawe: Woza Mama.
She came closer and I embraced her in a hug. After her crying session she pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears.
Beauty: I’m sorry for crying. I'm just not used to this kind of treatment.
I see more tears coming when we arrive at my house shame.
Qhawe: Get used to it Mama because it will be happening more often. Where are your bags, so that we can get going.
She leads me to the lounge where her and Lemo’s bags are. I take her bags and follows behind me with Lemo in her arms. I open the back seat for her, put Lemo in her car seat then lock the house after making sure that everything is in place.

Beauty’s POV:
We arrive at Qhawe’s house and gosh it looks beautiful. The front yard has a beautiful garden and a waterfall on the left side of the driveway. On the right side there’s a garden bench. Qhawe opens the car door for me and then poceeds to take Lemo. He leads me into his house and Father Lord he has the most beautiful house I’ve ever seen. The walls are painted in African Gray, the furniters are white and the flooring is wooden. The kitchen is to die for, I wouldn’t mind cooking here everyday. We go up the stairs to his floor. The house is huge three storey house that is bigger than mine, I mean he’s a billionaire so it’s expected. He takes me Lemp’s nursery and gosh it looks beautiful. He put Lemo to sleep and we went downstairs. He dished for the both of us and Lord he bought my favourite which is Chinese food, he is Godsent. We ate over light conversation. After eating he washed our plates. As I was chatting with my girls on whatsapp, he grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom, yes mine. I have a bedroom in his house. He opened the door and Lord what I saw on the bed caught my eye. This time I didn’t cry, I gave him my biggest smile. This man bought me an expensive bracelet and watch. Lord what did I do to deserve these good deeds?
Qhawe: Mama do you like them?
Beauty: No, I love them Q. Ngiyabonga Shenge. (thank you Shenge)
Qhawe: Anything to keep my baby mama happy. By the way that is for giving birth to our beautiful princess. Ngiyabonga MaMokwena for allowing me to father Thandolwethu. I’ll never take this opportunity for granted. (Thank you MaMokwena)
He then proceeded to give me a hug. Did I not tear up right then and there? Qhawe is such a gentle man bethuna. (people)
Qhawe: wena you love crying too much. Go and sleep. Don’t worry about Lemo tonight, she will be under my care. I'll wake you up if necessary. Just get enough rest, because you need it nje.
Beauty: Okay goodnight Baba ka Thando.
He smiled at me then walked out of the room. I changed into my warm snuggly pjs and got into bed. Just like that I slept with a smile on my face because of my baby daddy.