Insert 14

Beauty’s POV:
I just woke up and it’s 11am. Mxm Bontle didn’t even bother waking me up. Anyways I make my bed and head to the bathroom to take a bath. After bathing I wore my black Nike hoodie and black legging with my Gucci slides. Afterwards I head downstairs. When I got downstairs the house was empty, so I decided to eat cereals. After eating I decided to take lamb chops out of the deep freezer. I might as well talk to Qhawe today. After that I went to my home theatre. I might as well have some me time.
Qhawe’s POV:
Today I'm just chilled, I'm actually spending the day with my little princess. I'll take her back to her mom in the evening. I actually wanna have a chat with her. After what Nontsikelelo and Bontle said to me, I might just take the chance and tell Beauty about how I feel.
Beauty’s POV:
I just finished cooking and washing the dishes. I might as well take a shower. I head upstairs to take a shower, after showering I wore my pink onesie. Afterwards I went downstairs. When I got to the lounge, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, it was Qhawe and my baby. Damn I missed my child sana. She immediately opened her arms for me to take her.
Qhawe: Kodwa how could you betray me Thandolwethu?
Beauty: Haii Qhawe leave my child alone. She missed her mother, and wena go dish out for us. I know for a fact that you haven’t eaten.

Vele he stood up and went to dish out for us while i bonded with my princess. He came with our food and I put Lemo in her Moses Basket so that I can eat.
Beauty and Qhawe: Can we talk?
Qhawe: Okay you go first then.
Beauty: No, you can go first.
Qhawe: Okay. Beauty I'm going to be honest with you, I'm falling in love with you day by day. I was mesmerized by your beauty when I saw you for the first time at Tasha's. I wanted to approach you but I didn’t know how. Damn Beauty, I've never done the things that I do for you. Yes, I have been in relationships before, but I've never been as gentle as I am with you right now. I was even shocked at the fact that I gave you my black card, and allowed you to move around with my car. In essence all I'm trying to say is that I love you MaMokwena. I want to be there for you as your partner and not as the mother of our daughter. I want to be your protector. I want to be your safe haven. I want to be your bestfriend and lastly I want to be your partnner in everything. Not just Thando’s father.
What Qhawe just said was a mouthful and I don’t know what to say at this moment. I shall speak, because forever holding my peace won’t help. Someone might snatch him from me.
Beauty: Q, I don’t know where to start but I might just start at the beginning. Qhawe I’m not as perfect as they come but I try my best. I know I'm not supposed to be bringing this up, but I'll be honest with you. I've always been unlucky when it comes to love because I'm treated like they’re doing me a favour from the very beginning. From the time I've known you Qhawe, you’ve never treated me like a special case or that you’re doing me a favour. Heck i even allowed you to provide for me and Gomolemo, something I barely do because I don’t want men feeling like I'm a burden. Bontle was even shocked that I used your car and card without having to be pursued. I tend to find myself submitting to you and in all honesty I’m not used to this. But what I know is that I’m willing to explore this and see where this goes.
Qhawe: So what you’re saying is you’re willing to be my personal person?
I gave him one of my best smiles.
Beauty: Yes Qhawe, I will actually be your personal person.
Qhawe: Promise to be patient with me?
Beauty: As long as you’ll be patient with me, I'll be patient with you.
Qhawe: You’ve just made me the happiest man alive.
As if Gomolemo could hear, she started giggling and clapping her tiny hands.
Qhawe: Haii Thando what’s with the drama vele sana.
Beauty: Qhawe leave my child alone and go and wash the dishes.
He stood up and went to wash our plates, leaving me to bond with my baby. I eventually went upstairs and put Lemo to sleep in my bedroom. Immediately after placing her in her cot bed, Qhawe walked in. He walked into my closet probably looking for his clothes that I took.
Beauty: If you’re looking for your clothes you won’t find them.
Qhawe: Actually I'm looking for the clothes that I brought when you went out for lunch with the girls.
Beauty: How did I not see them?
Qhawe: I don’t know.
I let him be and I got into bed. He joined me a while later and we cuddled till we fell asleep, this time knowing that I’m his and he’s mine.