Chapter 1

'Im gonna kill them.' Everyone can tell this woman is pissed off. Normally they'd ask what's wrong but with it being the 80's people care about how you look and she looks outright dangerous. Short but spiky pure white hair that reached just above her shoulder. Her very peach skin on the edge of being called white. (Not being offensive or racist. Please don't get mad. I'm sorry.) Basically a black sports bra that only covered her top. Torn black pants which thank God wasn't leather. In this heat would've killed her. Some ankle high black boots tied up with the strings tucked in. Usually she'd wear her knee high boots but it's a bit too hot for that. And despite all this heat she's also wearing a black, leather might I add' trench coat with fingerless gloves.

Her nails short and white. What really set people off was her sunglasses. At night? Why does someone need sunglasses at night? Maybe she just wants to be left alone or is trying to look cool? Nope. Neither of those things. She has a creepy eye color she doesn't want any 'normal' people to see. It's deep red with an almost round pupil but the top and bottom are slightly tipped.

Back to her being moody and brooding. She was sitting on the railing of the wooden deck in front of the 'carnival'. (I don't know if they called it amusement park back then.) She was supposed to meet some people but they're running late by a lot. And by a lot we mean 2 hours late. It's dark out with the moon and stars lighting up the sky. The woman grumbled. "Can't believe they did this. Imma kill them next time." She mumbled to herself. Well if she was gonna be abandoned then she can go out in style. She's gonna explore the boardwalk.

She got up and walked around. Her height reaching 5'8 with her boots which might I add have fabulous heels on them. Not long heels but some type of heel. She walked to random stores looking for something to buy or eat. She didn't have a care in the world what it was but she needed to do something or she'd go mad with boredom. She walked out of the chain of stores and saw four boys park their bikes by the beach. One very pale guy as if he bleached his entire being. Two blondes or rather dirty blondes, and one brunette haired man. They got off their bikes as they laughed to each other.

They went up the steps and nearly came face to face with the woman. "Hey watch out there little lady." The first one said. "Ooh! Look how HOT she looks." The twisted sister reject said. He looked hyped up. Like an ADHD child high on sugar. Her eyebrow twitched. She didn't have time for some horny rejects. She trudged by them before stopping right behind the first guy. "For your information you walked into me. Bitch." She insulted him then left. The boys made no move to follow but whistled lowly at not only their leader being insulted by a WOMAN but have you seen her body!? She has large breasts and her stomach is literally a six pack. She is jacked as shit and yet still looks feminine enough to be sexy.

(No offense to masculine females.) "David. David David David. Come on! She's LEAVING! Can we go after her?" The twisted sister reject asked before the curly haired fuckboy joined in. "Yeah! Look how delicious she looks!" Their eyes followed her as she moved along the boardwalk. "Interesting." Is all the leader, 'David', had said.

Back to the woman... She finally got to a damn ticket booth. Pulling out her wallet she removed the money required for a ticket for a couple of rides. She hadn't even shown a smile as she held them in her hand. She just stalked off with a frown burned into her. She got to a roller coaster and waited in line. Just the wait was pissing her off. She swore she was heating up in annoyance. Which is bad because suddenly catching on fire in the middle of the line with everyone looking is very weird and suspicious. I mean her clothes aren't exactly none flammable. If someone were to touch her skin they'd retract from the heat.

Finally she got on and strapped herself in. Then it carried her away.

*Time skip*

She walked away from the ride after she had gotten off. She was completely unfazed by it. It was fun to see humans try their hand at 'flying' for enjoyment. She herself wanted to fly but couldn't because of the meat bags surrounding her. The very living and breathing and dangerous meat bags around her. She doesn't want to go through that again.

She finally just got to the ferris wheel. She was tempted to just cut the line but didn't. Unfortunately someone behind her had different ideas. "Hey you're the chick from earlier!" She turned slightly as to not seem weird. She didn't want to respond to anything that wasn't directed to her. It was the curly haired boy from earlier. One of the biker gang members. She nodded and looked away again. Crossing her arms. Oh boy. She knew she was in for something alright!

"Hey what's your name beautiful? Mines Marko." He says pretty confidently. She scoffed and looked at him. "I don't even know you and you just throw your name out just like that?" He nodded and grinned. He had a really dorky but cute grin. "Thought you'd want to know it?" He said. She sneered slightly. "Why the hell would I want to know that?" She turned back around. "Besides I don't know you. I'm not giving you my name." She stated. "Didn't have. Yin~." He sensually called her name. She turned around quickly, ready to beat the shit out of him before he quickly raised his hands.

"Easy! It's etched into your gloves. That's how I know. I'm not a creep or a stalker." She didn't believe that for a second. She turned back around before glancing down at her gloves. It was embroidered into it. 'Damnit Yang. You and your readiness.' She silently cursed her sister in her mind.

She looked back up towards the wheel and noticed the line had moved. She stepped forward until she got to her spot. Marko of course followed. "So you here with anyone else?" He asked. She refused to answer. Now THAT just ruined her mood again. She was trying to forget those assholes but now that he's brought it up she just wants to strangle him. "Yes. Well supposed to be." She doesn't even know why she's telling him the truth. "My bike is damaged and I needed a new part. Shits too expensive and I can't drive to another state or city to find one. So these people were gonna give me one for a cheaper price. Never fucking showed bitches." She grumbled the last part. Her eyebrow twitched at the thought. She was definitely gonna eat them.

"Wow. Well if you need any help we also have bikes." She sighed. "I know. I was there dumbass." She glanced back to him. He seemed shocked at her still abrehensive behavior. "Why do you keep talking to me? Fuck off." She looked back to the ferris wheel. "But..." She could feel his eyes on her. Just going down her body and practically eye fucking her. Now she's had enough. She won't tolerate this kind of harassment anymore. She turned and just left. Marko stared after her and followed while pouting. "Aww man! We were gonna get on together!" He called after her but she quickly tried to loose him in the crowd.

She quickly just stalked to the beach. Walking down the sand until she got to her bike. She touched it softly. It would work but not for long. That part was gonna fix her leak after a car hit it. She grumbled at the memory. Having to fix her broken leg when it ran her over as well. Those people definitely got eaten though. She doesn't let assholes get away so easily. She sat onto her bike ready to start it up but was stopped by four other bikes driving towards her. They drove around her then stopped, surrounding her. "Nice bike girl." Her eye twitched this time. 'Do they really have a death wish?'

She asked herself. "Wanna come for a ride with us? Show you around. Have fun. It'll be the best night of your life." She just stared at him. Fine. She'll follow and when they're alone she'll eat them. She nodded. "Fine but no funny business." They all cheered and started their bikes again. Then they took off.

She quickly rode after them. Her bike was REALLY fast. They stared in shock as she was almost bearing David. She rode with them through the beach, into the woods, and down the path. All the way till they got to some type of cliff. They kept riding though. The woman glanced at David as he smiled at her. Canines showing. She took real good notice of that. Now THAT wasn't normal. I mean humans have canines but not like that. She looked forward again and saw the edge was getting closer. She got all the way to the edge before stopping. Her foot just a couple inches over. David right next to her but a bit farther so neither of his feet were dangling. The others stopped behind them.

They all looked shocked at this. No one has done this before. Usually the humans they'd take with them would freak out or actually do fall off. They'd become an immediate meal. Now SHE interested them big time. "Nice. Not as bad as I thought." She gripped her handle. Her knuckles turning white. She wanted to kill him. Him and Marko. The other two were fine but they'd be witnesses.

"Let's show you something amazing." They drove off and she of course followed. When they got there her eyes widened. "Welcome to the cave."