Chapter 15

(this chapter contains smut. Don't read if you don't like)

"Aww come on babe! I said I was sorry!" Paul begged to Yin. His face had a big red handprint on it that burned. Yin sat in David's wheelchair with her legs and arms crossed. "Bull fucking shit!" She yelled at him. She was so cross her horns and some scales were showing. What started this you may ask?

Well they had gone to the boardwalk hours earlier. They were looking for something to eat. Paul was quite starving. Yin hadn't cared. She wanted something juicy and fresh. Which by the boys's standards, was human.

Well Yin happened to walk away just for a second. Just a second to get a drink. She snagged a soda from a concession stand but stopped mid sip. There in front of her... Was fucking Paul! The fucker had a chick in his lap. She was a blonde with big breasts. He hair messy and pulled back behind a bandana. She wore triangle shaped golden earrings and a gold chain around her neck. Her chest only had a bikini holding her tits in and some really short shorts. And oh my god her make up was done so professionally. Deep red lips and black eye shadow. Holy shit she was a dream. Too bad Yin didnt see it that way.

Yin saw her as a threat. Threatened to take her mates. She wanted to rip her apart lb from limb until there was nothing left. She squished her soda in her hand when she saw him pulling her closer. So close to grind on her ass. That's it! She was so done! If he was doing this then so was she, but! Why would she torture the other boys so much? They've been good.

She walked to Marko who was deep in a conversation with another boy. Marko looked over when he smelt her. "Oh hey babe!" He said cheerfully. Yin would never get over his angelic nature. She quickly grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in, smashing their lips together. His eyes widened before kissing back. They were in it DEEP. Paul watched with wanting eyes. He so badly wanted to be in Markos spot. The girl in his lap wined and complained.

Yin pulled away and smirked at Marko. He looked almost dizzy. He smirked back but she was grabbed by Dwayne. She looked over just in time to be kissed by him. He was so much more gentle and calm than the others. Even more so than David. David was so rough and dominating. Dwayne didn't give two shits as long as he topped when they fucked.

He basically tongue fucked her mouth before pulling away, leaving a strand of saliva connecting them. He smirked as the string broke. Now she looked dizzy. David was the last to approach as usual. He pulled her into his lap before making out hard. Yin glanced to Paul as she kissed David and smirked into the kiss. Paul looked annoyed she didn't kiss him. David soon grabbed her hips and pulled her in more. "Baaaabe." The chick complained. Soon Paul quickly got up and dragged her away. Yin pulled away and huffed.

*Time skip*

Yin moaned loudly as she gagged on Dwayne. His cock so huge in any hole she takes it in. Drool dripping down her chin as she moans, muffled by said cock. Marko was behind her, pounding away. He grunted as he thrusted into her quickly. David watched with a smirk. He was also naked but with an accessory. A naked Paul on his lap. Paul was writhing and twitched, desiring to cum. He was cockwarming David and he couldn't tell if he loved it or hated it. "Just watch little boy. You made our precious girl jealous. Now you get your punishment." Paul whimpered and attempted to move.

David slapped his ass causing him to gasp out and moan. Man he really was a masochist. "Oh? What's that I smell? Yin is close to cumming again. Watch close Paulie. See something you won't get to experience yourself." Paul watched with a sweating face. Yin bounced against Marko as her claws dug into the ground. Dwayne grabbed her hair and yanked her head down so she took his whole cock. Her nose brushing his pubic hair.

She squealed as she came. Her juices dripping down her legs but barely made it to the ground as Marko grabbed her legs, hindering their path. He spread them more and pushed them down into the ground and kept pounding into her. That was her third orgasm. I know she's a dragon and all but they have limits. She's never been with someone that would do this. Make her cum for a punishment for someone else. It was so new!

Dwayne finally pulled out after cumming down her throat. She choked as she attempted to swallow. A trail going down her chin. Dwayne chuckled and swiped at it with his thumb before pushing it into her mouth. Her long ass tongue wrapper around his thumb as she sucked. He quickly grew hard again.

"Boys. Time to switch." David commanded. Marko groaned and thrusted one last time before slowly pulling out. Her pussy felt tender yet yearning for more. Her clit clenched in excitement. Paul groaned softly when David pulled out. Hope filling him until Dwayne walked over. Dwayne replaced David before slamming Paul onto his cock. Paul yelped out and moaned loudly. That got Yin more excited.

Marko walked over to Paul as well while David climbed behind Yin. He quickly spread her cheeks before turning her to look at the three others. "Watch." He commanded deeply. Yin nodded.

"Suck me and maybe we'll let you cum." Paul was pumped up at Markos somewhat promise. He quickly took him into his mouth and started sucking. Marko moaned but Paul was annoyed Dwayne was just repeating David, and stayed still. Just as that happened David thrusted into Yin.

She squealed at the sudden intrusion. Her front half of her body collapsed into the floor as David started railing her. She moaned loudly as skin smacking skin filled the cave. "This is what you get!" Marko moaned as Paul gave him on of the best blowjobs he's ever gotten. "This is your punishment Paulie~." Marko teased as he suddenly thrusted. Paul didn't even choke but he did gasp. Despite not needing air, he sounded like he desired it.

Yin carved her nails into the ground as David fucked her harder. She might be more powerful than them but she knew who stood before everyone else. She didn't dare give David commands when it came to sex. She was a rarity in species to refuse forceful needs. She won't throw herself onto someone like others would. If they said no then that means no. But David? Holy shit was he a hard yes.

David started hitting her ass as he railed her. She chocked shocked before moaning. Maybe she was more like Paul then she thought. She might be a masochist. Or maybe both. She was like both sides of a coin. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled at every thrust. David chuckled as he gripped her hips. He might've thought he would leave bruises come the next day but she's a dragon. Who knows how fast bruised heal. I guess it all depends on her energy but with how good they've been fucking her, she might not have any come next day.

She could hear Marko moaning as he came down Paul's throat. Paul of course swallowed it all with no problem. "Well..." Marko panted. "What do you think baby? Does he deserve to cum?" Paul looked at her with begging eyes. She just smirked and glared at him making him lose hope. "No. Make him suffer more." Yin was one mean mother fucker.

Paul groaned but moaned as Dwayne thrusted before stopping. He kept doing this just to tease him. It didn't take long for him to start begging. "Please Yin! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I flirted with my food! Please! Please!" He moaned as Dwayne hit particular hard on one thrust. "Baby!" He basically squealed but wined when Dwayne stopped. "Okay. If you can cum in the next minute I'll forgive you." She told him and moaned, shaking as David hit her spot inside of her. Paul nodded and thanked her as Dwayne started pounding inside of him. He wanted to cum... No. He NEEDED to cum. Not only was he dying to release but he was dying for his girls forgiveness. He loved her more than anything and would do practically anything for her.

She squealed as David started curving upwards. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her tongue. Her choked moans filling the air. "Gonna gonna gonna!" Paul tried to call out but Dwayne's roughness wouldn't let him. "Dwayne!" Paul practically screeched as he came. His cum shooting upwards and coating his chest and stomach in said fluid.

Yin's cum dripped on to the ground and made a small puddle beneath her. She panted as she tried to catch her breath. "Holy shit. He actually came in a minute." Marko said, quite impressed. "Well he was forced to wait. Weren't you Paulie." Dwayne teased him with the name. Paul nodded quickly and bit his lip slightly. Yin wanted nothing more than to sleep. Although her pussy had other intentions.

She gripped David's cock and he groaned. "Fuck." He looked down at her. "Ready for another round boys?" He asked. The other two cheered as Paul looked VERY excited.

Damn. Were these boys gonna be the death of her. And maybe her pussy too.