Chapter 4

Yin already hated him. He looked at her with an unimpressed look. "I gave you four one job. How..? How did you manage to drag in a DRAGON?" He seemed more confused than worried. I mean they are technically his children. "Look I need to fix my bike. You guys have a mechanics shop in town?" She asked annoyed.

He sighed annoyed at her. He's used to respect and people listening to him. "Yes although they don't specialize in bikes." She groaned. All she wanted was a part!? How hard was that!! She suddenly walked out of the store. The four following. "Where are you going?" Paul asked. All they got was pissed off grumbling. She stalked into an alley and they saw something absolutely fantastic. Two large wings sprouted from her back. White with black markings on them fading to silver. A tail with a white underbelly and silver top with black spikes slithered out from above her pant line and two horns grew out of her head. Black fading to deep grey.

Then just as fast as she was here she was gone. Flying away with fast speeds. They stood their ground as the wing blasted past them and the sound of flapping slowly got farther. They watched in awe as she flew. Now realizing she tore her coat because of her wings.

*Time skip*

The four boys was overlooking the edge of the cliff they messed with Yin on. They were waiting. Wondering if she'd come back. I mean she has to. Her bike is still here and from her past behavior, she really likes it.

They were quickly torn from their thoughts by loud flapping. Looking over they see her glide down which from afar looked like a giant bat. She landed and her spread wings slowly retracted before retracting into her back. Her horns and tail still out. Her tail so long it dragged on the floor behind her. She held something heavy in her hands. It was some mechanical part.

She had blood on her hands and around her mouth. She licked her mouth which revealed a really long split tongue with a piercing right where the split ends. Immediately... Markos horny. She rolled her eyes from the smell. She went to her bike and pulled her coat off. Two large tears in the back. She dropped it then kneeled before her bike. The boys watching her body from behind. Paul and Marko watching her ass. Dwayne looking at the uncovered part of her back where her wings retracted. David looking at a small yet noticable dragon tattoo right above her tail. Like just an inch above it.

*Time skip*

Yin finally stood up. Her hands covered in oil and grease. Over the time of fixing her bike the boys left to gather tools and necessities. She turned to them and saw Marko gripping a towel. He was watching her chest only covered by a sports bra. She rolled her eyes once again. 'Gross.' She thought to herself. Snatching the towel she cleaned herself. Not realizing oil was on her cheek. David walked over taking the towel. She stared at him with a burning intensity. 'What is this man doing?' She thought to herself.

He then wiped her dirty cheek. Then rubbed his thumb over it. "There. All clean princess." Her eyebrow twitched. She was gonna kill these boys. "Y'all looking like you've seen a mermaid. Marko's eyes look like they're about to pop out." Paul snickered and elbowed his fellow vampire. Marko shoved him back. He then smiled big. "Hell yeah, I mean. Have you seen yourself? You're practically a god. You've got the body, attitude, and you can repair your bike yourself. You're definitely a god." She crossed her arms. "Sorry goddess." She rolled her eyes annoyed. "That doesn't change anything Marko." Dwayne smacked the back of his head. "Shut up man." Marko glared at Dwayne before snickering again. "You hit like a girl."

Then they started a wrestling fight. Yin shook her head at that. "You three are quit troublesome." Paul looked at her. "Wait three? How come you didn't include David?!" He asked loudly. She smirked slightly which made his heart flutter. "Because he doesn't act like a maniac when I'm around. Or flirt." All eyes turn to David as he smirks at them. They all glare.