Chapter 17

Yin needed to cool down. Everywhere she went she overheated the place. She decided the only place that's nearby that's cold is either deep down in the ocean or high in the sky. She didn't want to deal with the pressure down below so she flew up. She flew as high as she could and just stayed up there. She took calming breaths and relaxed her heart rate.

She looked down at the ocean below her as it looked peaceful. Then at the people down below, oblivious to the dragon flying above them. She then glanced to her stomach. Still flat but growing life. She's never been pregnant so she doesn't know how big she would grow. She took care of her sister when she was pregnant and she didn't grow that big. In all honesty her child was always so small. Yin always teased Yang for it but now... Now she just feels guilty. She never thought any of what had happened would happen.

She softly rubbed her stomach before sighing. She needed to tell the boys. Beside what are they gonna do? Kill her? She growled at the thought. They wouldn't get a chance to. She retracted her wings and started falling. She was so far up that the wind whipped around her, whistling. She closed her eyes waiting for impact with the water but was quickly grabbed. She choked from the whiplash but quickly gathered herself. Looking around she saw Paul holding her. "You having fun without us babes?" He smirked to her. He held her bridal style.

She snorted and rolled her eyes. Flapping her wings and removing herself from his grip. "In the contrary I was just luring you in." He looked excited then. "Well I'm lured babe. What are we gonna do? Kill someone up here? Drop a victim to their death? Fuck in the sky?" He asked with a sly grin at the last one. "No you doofus." He quirked an eyebrow at the name. "I just... Wanted to talk to you... It's important." He nodded. "Where are the others?" She asked him. He shrugged. "Up down... Around?" She stared at him blankly. "I don't want you saying anything yet." He nodded. Hoping it was good news.

"I'm pregnant." She didn't even hesitate like most women would. Well... She's not most women. He looked confused then shocked then confused again. "Uhhh girly? I'm a vampire." She nodded. "Yeah and I'm a dragon." He shook his head. "No babe. My swimmers are dead." She snickered and crossed her arms. "Apparently not." He then looked completely shocked. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. She nodded before he hugged her quickly. Making them fall a couple feet before flying again. "Woah! Paul calm down before you scare this baby out of me." He pulled away and looked down at her stomach. "I have to tell the others!" He zipped away. "Paul! Wai- and he's gone." She sighed and rubbed her face. Well this is gonna be hectic.

*Time skip*

Yin was hanging around out at the boardwalk. She leaned against a railing as she watched people pass. She took off her jacket as nervousness filled her. She could always kill the vampires before they kill her. Make this her territory alone. She didn't want her species extinct yet. Soon though Laddie ran to her and gripped her leg, hugging her. He smiled up at her. "Hi Yin!" He said happily. She smiled at him. "Hey kid." She pat his head. He pulled away and looked excited. His eyes lit up as joy filled his face.

"Paul said I was gonna get a sister! Is that true?" He was so innocent. Yin couldn't lie. Actually she could but this situation is different. "Yeah." She pointed to her stomach. "They're growing in here." He softly touched her belly. It almost tickled her to laughter but she held it in. "When can I see them?" He asked. "Not for a long while kid." Suddenly she heard footsteps. She looked over seeing Dwayne. He held pure hope and nervousness in his eyes. He looked to her stomach then back at her face.

She smiled and nodded. He smiled and almost looked like tears could've filled his eyes. He ran over and quickly hugged her tightly. Laddie moved away but Dwayne grabbed him and pulled him in. Making it a group hug. Soon they almost got tackled by another. Pulling away they saw Marko. He looked like he was crying. "Are you sure? Like sure sure? Because what if it wasn't real? What if it's just your period starting?" He asked. He was talking fast and sporadically. She kissed him to shut him up. He relaxed and kissed back.

As they pulled away she nodded and smiled to him as she played with his curls. "It's true Marko. I have a child." He looked like he was gonna cry again. Paul soon joined as well. "See! I told you fuckers! No one believed me. Well except Marko." He spoke. Yin laughed at that. Soon someone grabbed her shoulder. She looked to him. It was David. He looked serious. "Yin. Are you sure it's ours?" Now her mood dropped. "You fucking asshole! You think I'd just cheat on you." She snapped her fingers. "Just like that? Hell fucking no! I've only been with you lot and that's that. Listen if you don't want it then you don't have to be around it. I'll leave to the mountains and you lot won't have to see me again.", "NO!" Three yells caught her attention as the other three boys coddled her.

"Please don't go! Stay! I'll even kick out David if I have to!" Marko begged as he fell to his knees before her and gripped her leg. The other two did the same. Eyes stared at them. She blinked, slightly embarrassed. "Yin." She looked at David. "I do want it it's just... This was nearly impossible." He spoke to her. "Yeah well not anymore." He smiled. Oh my god David genuinely smiled. That's a record right there!

He hugged her right as he squished his remaining cigarette. "I love you." Her heart felt like it stopped beating. No way David just said that. The stone cold David where he could show no affection unless in private. Yin released her breath she didn't know she held and laughed. She felt his face curl in annoyance from her laughing. She hugged him back. "I love you too David." He relaxed and they all pulled away. The minute she looked over at the crowd they quickly looked away and left. She snorted and rolled her eyes again. Two sets of eyes baring down on them. The two little boys fairly certain they were evil creatures. Which without a fact was true.

Now they believed her to be evil too. They ran away before they got caught staring. Here in Santa Carla, that was like an invitation to a fight.

*Time skip*

Yin laid curled up on a nest deep in the cave. After the news came out they became way too overprotective and added more into the nest. She slept soundly for the last couple of days. She slept nearly naked thanks to Paul and his congratulatory party with the other three. Marks covered her as she smiled sleeping. She smelt something... Human. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up. "Jeez vampires always have bad attitudes." Humans. Star. She heard Star talking to someone about taking Laddie first. Michael. She knows that voice. She growled and stood up. Some scales developed over her skin as she crawled out.

They hadn't even noticed her yet as she stood before the entrance to the boys's shaft they slept in. She growled and they all looked at her. The two vampire hunters screeched and fell back and scooted away. Never before seeing such a monsterous beast before them.

Suddenly someone new ran up. A grown man with long hair tied in the back held up a crossbow. "See you in hell monster bitch!" A loud click and whistle sounded before her heart felt like it would stop. She looked down to see... An iron bolt. Dread filled her. "Shit..." She whispered.