Chapter 24

Paul was panicking. Which is normal. Marko was freaking out. Which is also normal. Dwayne was freaking out. Which is totally not normal. If Dwayne was freaking out then it must be really bad. Which cues Paul's and Marko's screaming. "What the fuck are you two yelling about?" David asked as he walked out from a smaller cave. "The egg! The egg!" Paul yelled. David sweat as he ran over. Looking at the precious egg.

Now you might be wondering, where the fuck was Yin? Yin was out enjoying herself as a dragon. Doing whatever dragons do. If she WAS here though. She'd probably murder the first person she saw. Which would've been Paul since he was watching the egg.

Now on to what was actually wrong with the egg. The nice, beautiful, pristine, fragile egg. Had a crack. A pretty large one at that.

David looked at Paul with a murderous gaze. "What the hell did you do?!" He quickly grabbed his mesh shirt and yanked him off the ground. "I didn't do anything! The egg has been exactly where it's been for the whole damn day!" He screeched as tears fell. Marko looked at David also with teary eyes. "We should return Yin here." David quickly looked at him. "She'll murder us if she sees this! We have to fix this ourselves!" He yelled, dropping Paul.

"How are we supposed to fix a damaged egg?" Dwayne asked confused. If an egg was cracked then it's cracked. Nothing will save it. "I don't know. The witch is dead. Maybe another witch has arrived?" David tried to think of something. "If we ask Max he'll kill it." Marko murmured. It went dead silent. "Alright. No one says ANYTHING to Max. At all." David commanded. The three nodded. "Now maybe we just make sure nothing else happens to it. Paul, you're off the list." His mouth opened and eyes widened. "Hey! I said I didn't do anything! It's my baby too!" He yelled at David.

"And yet it cracked under your care." Paul whimpered and leaned over a bit. Defeated, sighing. He walked over and sat on his wheelchair. "Marko, you only have one chance on this. Youre no better than Paul. If it breaks under your care you're dead." David death glared at him, his eyes turning yellow. Marko nodded. Not at all feeling threatened. Marko kneeled before it and smiled at it. "Hey little egg." He reached for it. His finger only slightly grazed it before it cracked again. The sound loud in the large cave. Echoing off the walls.

A growl started up as Marko looked at David shakily. Now feeling threatened. David lunged at him. "Marko! I gave you one chance!" He tried to grab him but Marko ran off screeching. David quickly kneeled and looked over the egg. Now two large cracks covered it. Dwayne walked over to him. "Maybe I should have a turn?" He offered. He seemed more relaxed for some reason. David huffed and stood up. "Whatever." He pulled out a cigarette and walked away. Dwayne grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the egg. Then held it. He laid on the new nest and held it close. He pet the shell softly.

"We need to tell Yin though. She'll find out either way, seeing the cracks." David grumbled as he blew smoke. "You shouldn't smoke around the kid." Dwayne teased. "It's just an egg. Nothing will happen." He growled as he took a hit again. Laddie watched from the bed. Some action figures on the bed. "Is it okay?" He asked quietly. "Yes. Would you like to come see it?" He asked. Laddie looked excited and nervous at the same time. He jumped off the bed and ran to the two.

"Careful." David warned. Dwayne nodded and Laddie sat next to it. Laddie went to touch it and poked it softly. "It's feels so weird." He said. Dwayne went to respond when suddenly a voice yelled.

"Laddie!" All eyes turned to the entrance. Seeing Michael standing there. He has a stake and a vial of some type of water inside of it. "Michael?" Laddie asked. David got up and chuckled. "So Mikey finally came back. Ready to join us?" He taunted. "No way in hell! Give us Laddie back right now!" He yelled angrily. His face shifted to one of a vampires. David laughed darkly. "You're already in the process Michael. Look at yourself. You're a monster too." Michael grit his teeth and looked at Laddie then saw the egg. The precious little egg. Dwayne held it closer.

Michael growled but left quickly. David growled as well and looked at Dwayne. Then at the egg. This certainly isn't good.

As Michael ran he stumbled upon Yin. She was soak and wet but dmelled heavily of blood. Only in a tight black bra and soaked bikini bottoms. "Michael. Good to see you again." She teased. Her hair sticking to her face as water dripped off the ends. "You're a fucking sicko. A monsterous freak." She glared at him and stepped towards him. Her tits bounced as she walked. "Says the one who willingly became a half a vampire." She kept stepping forward as he backed up. "Fucked another half vampire." He tripped on a rock and stumbled back but quickly went to his feet. "And then took a half a vampire child. You really thought you could have him?" She taunted as he grit his teeth. He looked away but that's all she needed.

She quickly grabbed his neck and lifted him off the ground. He scratched as her arm making it bleed. "You can't have him. You can't have any of them. Do you understand me?" He nodded and she threw him into the water. He yelled as he splashed and sunk before swimming up. Gasping for breath as he swam away quickly. She snorted at his stumbled swimming. His adrenaline making it harder. She looked down to her hand. Watching it heal quickly but leaving blood on it. She sighed. "I just cleaned up." She whined and shook her hand, making blood fall on to the ground.

She walked towards the entrance again. Her hips swaying. She went back to her thoughts. She flew off. Off and away. Flying through the air before finding a large boat. People partying on it. Drunk people. She'd flown down to it to join. Of course, boys being boys, they accepted immediately. She started doing a strip tease before killing everyone. Sinking the ship, the blood causing sharks to swarm. Giving a hopefully good enough excuse.

She cleared her thoughts when she walked down the rocky steps. "I'm back boys!" Yin yelled. "Babe!" Paul yelled and hugged her quickly. Him eyeing her boobs immediately. She rolled her eyes as Marko hugged her legs. His hands feeling up her legs. She chuckled. "You two are insufferable." David snorted at that. Yin glared at him. She was still mad at him. But it wasn't exactly his fault. She understood why everything happened. Damned Max caused everything.

"Where are your clothes?" Dwayne asked. Laddie looked away as Dwayne covered his eyes. "Just a small issue. I'll just buy more later." She waved it off. He just stared at her as he looked at Laddie. "Laddie go play." He whined but left anyways.

"How's my egg?" She asked as she tried to pry the two perverts off of her. "Perfectly fine!" Paul shouted. She quirked an eyebrow. 'Paul, you're just being suspicious!' David scolded in his mind. Paul looked panicked but whined. "You sound so sex deprived." His eyes sparkled. He looked so excited now. David rolled his eyes. "You don't have to have sex all the time." Yin's tail slithered out and picked up a small pebble. She took it from her tail and threw it at him at great speeds and strength. Causing it to hit his head. He hissed in pain and glared at her.

His eyes turning yellow as a threat. She glared back with her deep red eyes. A large smirk on her face, taunting him. Basically saying, 'What are you gonna do about it?' Which is exactly what she was thinking. He suddenly stood up and walked to her. She remained unmoved. Mostly because of her being pinned to her spot by the two idiots. "Move." He commanded the two. They quickly pulled away and backed up. She tilted her head slightly in question as to what he was gonna do now.

He dropped his cigarette and smashed it before sighing. "Yin." She crossed her arms. "I'm... I'm sorry." Everyone's eyes widened. David just apologized? But he never apologizes! Like ever! This is like, world changing. Yin looked at him shocked before smiling. She pulled him into a hug. He stiffened but didn't relax. Not even hugging her back. "Ever do that again. And you're dead." He sighed nodding. "Yes." They pulled away. "Hell yeah!" Paul jumped excitedly. "Now we can party!" He seemed way too excited for an apology.

"Yin... There's something you should know." Marko spoke up. David and Dwayne glared at him. 'Shut the hell up Marko!' They both scolded. Yin hummed as she looked at him. "Yes angel face?" He felt flattered at the name and would blush if he could. He looked down before sighing. "You need to know. Because it's your child too. The egg..." She quirked an eyebrow.

Her eyes suddenly widened. "The fuck did you do to my baby!?"