Chapter 16

Yin was so tired after being fucked all night, she had slept all day. She lay wrapped up in a nest made in the back. A soft blanket thrown hastily over her legs. It barely even covered her ass. And yes, she was still naked.

She groaned as she heard footsteps. She sat up and stepped out of the nest, still naked. She didn't care.

She stopped and saw Michael running out of the cave, still in the process of redressing. She felt worried for herself for a second wondering if he did something to her in her sleep. Then she heard soft snoring. Looking over she saw a naked Star wrapped up in a blanket, more hidden than she was. She grumbled. Of course he'd come and fuck her. Star gained his trust. Now... She thinks something bad will happen. A guy that doesn't want to fully turn and a girl that doesn't want to fully turn. That can't be good. She walked away and got dressed. She was gonna make sure her boys stay safe. At all costs.

*Time skip*

Yin walked along the boardwalk. Hickeys covered hastily with makeup. She didn't cover up the bites though, getting makeup on bites hurt, so she didn't even bother. Now people will leave her alone now.

She rolled her eyes as people stared at her bite marks. Some sneered, others looked with jealousy, while some just scoffed. She honestly didn't care. They're all food anyways. She didn't think anymore dragon hunters were around so she could kill these people without question.

She stopped. Beside a building was a small carriage, almost like a wagon. It was decorated with wind chimes, rabbit feet, herbs, and different clothes. Now that's new. Now she's interested. Walking towards it she noticed a woman putting a table down and a chair behind it and one in front. Then she sat a cloth on the table in the shape of a diamond. She immediately knew what was going on. When traveling she had met those usual phony witches and fortune tellers in every city.

She stopped before the woman as she put a deck of cards on the table. The woman looked up at Yin in curiosity. No one wanders up to a witch this early in the morning.

Yin's eyes widened. The woman's eyes were completely white save for the grey pupils. No other colors there. "Excuse me. Are you blind?" She asked. The woman chuckled. "Of course not. I have the ability to see into your past without the help of a glass ball." Her eyebrow quirked. Now she REALLY didn't believe her but this is the first time one of these people had said something like this. She'll play along for now. She looked over the rest of the woman's features.

She was tanned skin but not as if sunburnt. Must have ancestors outside of the US. Her hair long, curly, and black. She had a red bandana wrapped around her hairline but a large scarf over her head like a blanket. Two golden earrings hanging off her ears. She'd assume they're fake until she sniffed the air. She could smell the gold tainting off of them. She must've made a lot of money. Either that or she has a sugar mommy or daddy.

Yin looked over her body seeing a red brown loose shirt with a tear on the v-line, barely stitched together correctly. She also wore white pants with a scarf adorning golden chips on the edge of it, wrapped around her waist and laying off her left side. She wore sandals wrapped around her feet.

The woman held out her hand and that's when she saw it. Markings on her hands. She was indeed a witch. A real one. That was bad news. First hunters, now witches. What's next? Werewolves? The yeti? She grumbled and the woman looked confused and concerned for a second. "Ma'am? Are you okay?" She asked with a smile. She looked in her mid thirties.

"I do apologize but I will not be shaking your hand." The woman looked saddened before looking right into her eyes. She leaned on to the table and leaned forward. Yin hadn't flinched. She stayed still. "What are you?" She asked. Yin smirked slightly, showing off her fangs. The woman's eyes widened. She quickly lifted her hand but Yin grabbed it tightly. "Oh you don't wanna do that missy. Who knows what kind of collateral damage could happen." The woman peeked around and watched families walk by happily. Children giggling and couples out on dates. School children sneaking out of school to go to the boardwalk.

She looked at Yin and nodded. Yin released her hand. "Please. Come inside. I made some tea." She walked inside shakily. Yin followed gruffly. She's dealt with real witches before. Some more annoying than others. Honestly if they leave her alone, she'll leave them alone. This witch is treading on her territory so she has no choice but to speak to her. Yin sat down on the witch's bed and smirked. The witch treaded nervously. Scared of the dragon in her home. "T-tea?" She asked as she lifted the tea kettle off the stove. "Sure. But, no curses or spells. I'll know immediately." The witch stiffened but still poured the tea. She held the cup out to Yin.

She took it and sniffled. "Mint and lemon huh? Quite the mix." She set the tea down. "Now. What are you doing in Santa Carla?" She crossed her arms and leg. The witch leaned against the counter as she sipped her own tea. "I was on the run. Witch hunters killed my coven and now I'm alone. I thought I could make a life here." Yin sighed. She felt for her. Dead family and all. "What are you? I've never seen anyone of your kind." Yin looked around as her grip on her own arms tightened.

"I'm a dragon." The witch's eyes widened. She mumbled under her breath. "Fire breather..." Yin quickly snapped a look at her. She flinched and looked away, sipping her tea awkwardly. "The last of my kind." The witch looked confused. "No you're not." Yin quickly stood up. "There's another?" She quickly asked. The witch shook her head. Yin growled angrily. "You lie to me?!" She took a step forward. The witch yelped and backed up. "No. No! I didn't lie! I meant they're not born yet!" Yin stopped. The witch was shaking.

"The fuck do you mean not born yet?" The witch kept shaking as she slowly put her cup on the counter. "I can see it. You're pregnant. There's another heart beat." Yin growled as claws extended from her fingertips. "Bullshit. I would've noticed." The witch shook her head. "No no. It's the truth. I can see it. It hasn't grown enough yet to show but I can see the heart forming. Soon it will beat." Yin's eyes widened. Tears started forming. The witch slowly relaxed but looked confused. "I... I'm not the last anymore." She fell to the knees and gripped the counter as she leaned into her arms as she sobbed. "Yang!" She cried out. "Yang there's another! We have another family!" She sobbed to no one. The witch looked a bit saddened.

She knelt down and smiled softly. "I understand your pain. We both had no one but now... Now we have others. We have family." A cat jumped down from somewhere in the ceiling and landed beside Yin. It meowed and rubbed against her leg. "That's my cat lucky. If she likes you that much, then that means you're very lucky. Lady luck is on your side." Yin hated the cheesy talk. She stood up and the cat ran away. "Thanks for uhhh... Not poisoning me." She walked to the door. The witch flicked her wrist and the door slammed open.

She looked back. "Have fun." Yin smiled and left.

The witch sighed and whined. "That was the scariest moment of my life. Now, time for some safety spells. I don't really want her around here anymore." She started grabbing books and herbs before she heard knocking on her door. She sighed and walked over, opening it. Two young boys stood on the other side. One looked like he tried to look like Rambo. "Hey there new lady. Ever heard of vampires?" She slammed the door shut. "Kids. Honestly." She sighed and walked away.

*Time skip*

Yin sat in a library in the corner. A pregnancy test in her hand. A pink plus on it. Her eyes wide as sweat dripped down her face. Her body heat increasing the longer she is there. She whimpers and covers her mouth. It's true. She's pregnant with a vampires child. But which one? She rubbed her face as she whispered to herself. The entire library started to heat up. "Excuse me? Sir. Could you turn the AC up? It's quite hot in here." Yin quickly stood up and sped walked out. Everyone watched her leave, the heat slowly leaving as she left. One thought in her mind. How the hell she's gonna tell the boys.