Chapter 20

Yin groaned as she rolled around in the nest. Her stomach felt like it was rolling. Her head spinning. Heat filling her body more than it used to. The boys stayed outside. They couldn't handle the smell. She smelt like boiling blood which if you ask me, doesn't smell that good. Even to vampires. She also smelled of ash and burning fire.

Dwayne sucked in a breath and sighed before going in. He used his speed to get to her. "Yin? Darling. Are you any better?" She turned and glared at him. "Does it look like I'm any better!" She roared out. He looked slightly panicked. "Easy Yin. Easy. Take a breath." Yin sighed before calming her breathing. "It hurts Dwayne... It hurts so much. It's been so long." She whines as she grips a blanket below her.

Now that Dwayne has a closer look, he can see her body covered in sweat. "It's been five months. You'll be okay. You'll make it." He pat her head. Yanking his hand away when her skin felt on fire. She growled and shot her head away. Making it more dizzy. "Easy. You're going to hurt yourself." She turned completely away from him and curled. Her stomach stopping her from curling too much. "Yin." Dwayne warned. She growled more.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled. "Yin you're over heating." He picked her up and she growled. Her pupils sharp and thin. He quickly ran out carrying her to the water using his speed. He quickly but carefully laid her into the water, back first. She relaxed as Dwayne floated under her to keep her belly above the water. She sighed as her temperature cooled a little. Steam coming off the water from the sudden temperature change.

The other three joining quickly. Stripped out of their clothes. They all coddled her. Their body heat no problem since they have none. Yin finally felt she could relax. Her eyes closing. She hadn't slept in days because of the aches. Now she may rest. "Our poor poor dragon." David pet her hair softly. Now soaked in water. Yin's eyes remained shut.

A soft call, like a whale called. Sounded so serene. So beautiful. The moon reflecting off the rippling water. Yin slowly opened her eyes and looked around. The boys also looked protectively. Soon they saw something slightly peak out of the water. Almost like a large serpent of some kind. Yin sat up slightly. Leaning against Dwayne. Watching everything happen.

Soon a large serpent like beast jumped out of the water and crescent back in. Doing this over and over again as more join in. It looked so beautiful. Combined colors of shiny blue, glowing yellow, deep purple, and shimmery magenta. "Are those..?" Yin hummed in agreement. "Water serpents. Looks like they're passing through." Yin explained. "They look beautiful." Marko said as they watched mesmerized. "Assholes and territorial little shits." Yin whined as the others chuckled. David glanced back to the boardwalk. "Surprised the humans can't see them." Yin shrugged. "Most of the humans are either drunk or too busy with games and rides. Don't have time to just plainly watch the water." They believed it.

Yin suddenly hissed in pain. Heat raising in her stomach. "Aw fuck!" She howled in pain as tears formed. "Don't let it drown in the water!" She yelled. They looked confused before seeing her stomach convulse. "Shit! Something's coming!" Paul yelled. They got closer and tore her pants off. Yin screeched as she cried. Tears joining the ocean. She screamed as her hole started to spread. Something thick and hard trying to push through. Yin's eyes widened as she screamed.

*Time skip*

Yin laid on the nest holding something wrapped in a blanket. The boys surrounded her cuddling her and purring like cats. She smiled warmly at the thing in her arms. The shell so shiny. A large egg, large enough to fit in someone's arms, lays in her hands. It was shiny white on top and fading to black below. She coddled it and softly pet it. "Such a beauty." She whispered. Her tail slightly moved from it's position. She looked completely and utterly dragonic. She sighed tiredly and laid her head back. A wave of calmness hitting her. Her stomach fat burned away once the egg was ejected from her vagina.

She closed her eyes and relaxed. Curling to the side and holding the egg close. Purring as well. She finally started to rest. "Rest darling." That's David's voice. He was speaking. "You're safe now and forever. You and our child." It all went BLACK.