Chapter 19

Yin laid on the nest of blankets, pillows, and clothes further in the hotel. Resting her eyes tiredly as she relaxed. To any other person she looked like she was sleeping. But she wasn't. The witch was also there. She looked very uncomfortable being in the cave. The four boys were gone. Went hunting for frogs.

Yin opened her eyes and glanced at the witch. "Do you have special vision or something?" The witch flinched. "W-what?" She asked. "Can you see what the boys are doing right now?" The witch seemed hesitant to answer. Yin then knew she did. "I want to see. Show me them." The witch took a breath and nodded. She got up and walked to her. Kneeling beside her and placing her hands on either side of her head. Yin closed her eyes as something flashed in her mind. David. She saw him. He was laughing in pure evil. Then she saw Dwayne. He was attacking someone. It was a little boy. He tore him in half as he screamed in pain. He sounded so terrified as he screamed for his mom.

Then she saw Marko. He was tearing out a man's heart and stabbing it onto a wooden stake in the ground. Then he tore out his organs and wrapped it around him like bondage. The man gurgling blood as his eyes rolled back. Then she saw Paul. He was forcing another little boy to watch his friend or brother die. The boy cried and screamed. Paul then tore his jaw off his face. Dwayne stomped over and tore off his legs slowly making it painful as the boy gurgling on blood, his tongue swinging freely. Then they pulled his eyes out and squished them. Paul then impaled his teeth into his face and started draining him of blood.

The witch quickly pulled her hands away. She looked disgusted and horrified. Her face pale as she looked like she was about to puke. She looked away and put her hand on her mouth. "Oh deal with it. You knew this was gonna happen. Four pissed off vampires hunt their attackers in one night. Beautiful thing." The witch rolled her eyes. "What we call beautiful are two different things." Yin chuckled and softly touched her stomach. The thought of her baby living brought her great joy.

"Why am I even here?" She asked. "Protection. They don't want someone attacking me while they're not here." The witch groaned. "You're a dragon for Christs sake." Yin nodded. "And you saw the aftermath of what one man can do." The witch went silent. "Show me? I'd like to see it again." Yin quirked an eyebrow. "Really? You're a witch. An all powerful witch." The witch chuckled softly as she looked down. Playing with her fingers. "Yeah but... You're a dragon. Anything you do is quite fascinating." Yin smiled softly.

She closed her eyes as he body started heating up. Soon her skin started glowing red and orange and yellow. Like fire. Her bones started to show through the skin like an x-ray. She's never had to do this before. Suddenly her stomach started glowing bright. A small dot floating in the stomach area. The witch smiled softly. "I can't believe that's the baby." At least they didn't have to get her to a hospital to check on the baby. Yin softly rubbed her belly. Loving warmth flooded her chest.

"Yang would've loved to see this. She loved children." The witch looked awkward. She looked away nervously. "I'm hungry." Yin tried to get up. The witch panicked. "P-please stay down. You were just healed, you need to rest." She really didn't want four bloodthirsty pissed off vampires going after her ass. Yin glared at her. "I'm a fucking dragon. I'll be fine." The witch crossed her arms. "You recently got shot with iron. Sit your ass down." Yin stared at her unblinking before sighing and staying down. She rubbed her face. "I'll get you some food." The witch got up and left. Yin groaned and laid back, closing her eyes. Usually dragons would hibernate when pregnant as to not tire their bodies but this cave is so close to civilization, she can't rest. Especially not without her mates.

She sniffed the air and quickly sat up. She smelt blood. Fresh blood. She got up and walked out. Nearing where the smell was coming from. Her eyes widened. The witch who had left only for a minute laid dead on the ground. Her head exploded. A man standing over her, holding a shotgun. He looked back up at Yin after checking the witch was dead. He quickly went to shoot at her. She dropped down when he fired so he missed, turning and running back into the cave as he reloaded. She ran inside and roared loudly. Hoping her mates heard her.

She didn't want another mishap. Especially now that the woman who saved her is now dead. She crawled inside the shaft the boys used to sleep in and ran into the shaft. She flew up to the pipe and wrapped around it like a lizard or snake, then cocooned herself in her wings. Her hands wrapped around her stomach to protect it. Her wings her first step of protection.

She heard footsteps and growled in warning. The man hadn't listened and followed the sound instead. "Never thought I'd find monsters like yourselves here." He said loudly. He sounded gruff and like he was loosing his voice. Suddenly he screamed as growls and grunts filled the cave. She recognized the tones of the sounds. "Boys!" She called. Quickly Marko came before her. She dropped down and he caught her. Holding her close. "You're okay. We saw the witch was dead." He sighed happily. She heard a sigh of relief and looked over. Paul smiled at her and quickly took her before spinning her. She smiled big at him. David and Dwayne walking in. Both covered in more blood than the other two blondes.

"You're safe. Perhaps we should think about more protection." Yin hummed. 'Should have thought about that before I got pregnant.' David pinched her ass making her squeak. It went silent. She hasn't made such a cute sound before. She blushes embarrassed and hides her face in Paul's neck. Paul laughed and pet her hair. "Come on! Do it again! I wanna hear it again!" He cheered loudly at her, even though she's next to him. She pushed him away and walked off annoyed. "Baaaaabe! Do it again! It was so cute!" He dodged a rock being thrown at him. The other three boys laughed at him.