Chapter 13

Yin stared at the scene before her. David and the others were flirting with a small group of girls. All seemed so horny at the moment and wearing heavy make up. The whole make up thing really grossed her out. It made her annoyed.

Seeing the boys flirt with those girls kind of made her jealous. So she decided she'd do the same. See how they like it. She wore a scarf type of shirt that looped around her neck, over her breasts and tied in the back. Below she wore a thong that you could see the straps just above her booty shorts that seemed dark in the night of the boardwalk. She wore her ankle boots which seemed so shiny and pretty and bad ass. Of course she wore her contacts to fit in.

Then she walked into the crowd. Towards a group of boys that were standing around catcalling uncomfortable girls. One guy locked eyes on Yin. He nudged the others and soon all eyes were on her. They watched as she dropped a small wallet and she bent down to pick it up, sticking her ass out and arching her back. She knelt down and picked it up before standing back up with a wiggle of her hips. The boys practically drooling at the sight.

She peeked in the corner of her eye and saw Paul oogling her. The girl that was flirting with him was whining at the attention change. She rolled her eyes and walked away with a sway of her hips. The group of boys following her. She went under the boardwalk and went into the darkness as they followed. She turned her head and saw them following her. 'Idiots.' She thought as she smirked. Showing her million dollar smile. It seemed so flirty and hot.

They all grinned and chuckled. "Hey girly." One said. He smelled of alcohol. Another smelled of drugs. She could tell he had some in his pocket. She really hated men like these. Horrible people they are.

"Why don't you give us a show pretty girl?" Another asked. He smelled only of cigarettes but the perverted face he held made her hate him. She fake giggled and swung her hips slightly as she softly drifted her hands over her shorts. They looked so into that. Right as her hands went to the button and only barely unbuttoned it one guy screamed. The others looked behind and before they had a chance, all their throats were pulled out. All of them choking and gurgling on their blood. Blood sprayed on her stomach as her eyebrow twitched.

All four vampire boys looked towards her. Their faces returning to normal. "Damn chica. Look so good in blood." Paul walked towards her. She crossed her arms which squished her breasts together. It only slightly poked out of the scarf shirt. All eyes watching it. Marko licked his lips. "You're playing a dangerous game Yin." David told her. Looking into his eyes, she could tell he was jealous. She smirked knowing she'd won. "Just because other girls talk to us doesn't mean we like them. They're just meals Yin." She stared at Paul as he spoke. He softly touched her waist.

She smacked his hand away before her heart felt like stopping. She smelt something. Something... Familiar. She quickly cleaned off the blood and ran out. "Yin!" They called out to her. She ran into the crowd, looking around in extreme interest. She smelled something sulfuric and ashy. She knew that mixture of smells. That along with blood and extreme amounts of iron. 'Dragon.' She thought. Had she finally found them?

She followed the smell into the woods. She walked for about twenty minutes before stopping. She walked into an open clearing and went to the middle. She knelt down at the small puddle on the ground. Her fingers touched it before lifting it to her face. Sniffing it then licking it. Scrunching her face up and looking away slightly. Something catching her eye. Grabbing it, she lifted it and examined it. 'A scale?' She asked herself. Sudden realization hit. Her head lowered as she let out an exasperated sigh. She stood up. 'Should've known.' She thought and turned slightly. Three figures walked out of the tree line.

All three decked in weapons. One held up a bag. "Was difficult but, you all are the same. Hiding in the open, trying to look favorable. Mostly." It was a male. Judging by his voice. He motioned towards her unusually white hair. She snorted slightly. "Some people do have hair like me. Don't be an asshole because you don't see them as often." He glared at her. "You inhuman monsters. Always preying on the innocent and the weak." She growled.

"No. I hunt the unworthy. Those who prey on the weak. I hurt those who are damned to hell and don't deserve life." One held up a picture of a man with really long hair. It was from years ago. That man was in a village of no more than 50 but he'd prey on the children. Little girls. She killed him and threw him into a wolves den. Of course the wolves made fine work of him afterwards.

"That man was preying against children. He deserved what he got." One snorted. "So? He's human. It doesn't matter what he does. It wasn't your call." She growled. Now these guys definitely deserved to die. She started growing her tail and horns. The third pulled out a gun and shot at her. She grunted in pain as it hit her side, right next to her stomach. She knelt down as it burned. "What..?" She asked quietly. It hurt worse than a bullet should. "Nice right?" He asked. Showing her the firearm.

"Iron infused with extreme amounts of sulfur. Even dragons have a limit." It felt like her body was poisoned. It was burning her from the inside. "Now we can finally kill the last dragon." They cheered. She glared at them. She growled angrily. "You bastards..." She growled out. "Nothing you can do. You're alone." She smirked at this. They seemed confused as to why she smiled. "You seem to forget one thing." They remained silent. "Dragons thrive in clans." A hand went straight through one guy. The other two jumped away, screaming. Reminding her of the two kids she killed.

Then another was immediately decapitated and the last one had his arms torn off him. Yin could see Paul sink his teeth into his neck and drain his blood from his neck. Yin grinned at the sight. She groaned in pain as she touched the wound. David ran over looking worried. "Yin!" He shouted. He slid to her. "What is it?" He asked. "A bullet. It's killing me. You need to take it out and I need to feed." She explained. They laid her down. "Paul you're skinniest. Pull it out." Paul softly put his hands on her stomach.

Softly putting his fingers into the hole, she groaned. He dug around before pulling out the bullet. His fingers covered in blood and blood covering her stomach. As soon as the bullet left, the hole started healing. Dwayne held out a bloody arm as she ate it right away.

Licking her lips, she sat up. Looking at the bodies, she went through their pockets. Finally pulling out a book. It was a hit list. Many names crossed off. Her name was last. "Damn..." She mumbled. They all looked at her. "I'm being hunted." She turned to them while showing them the small notebook.