9

DRAKE.

We went to a different barangay the next day to continue the relief operations. It was eleven in the morning when two trucks arrived, carrying thousands worth of groceries and medicines and vitamins.

The children and familes on site cheered upon seeing the relief goods.

"Magandang hapon po, Doc. May nagpadala pa po ng donations mula kahapon. Para makatulong daw po." Jess, one of the head of the volunteers, spoke to me.

My face lit up and I excitedly called the team so we could help in unloading the reliefs.

"Nako, salamat! Malaking tulong 'to para mas marami pa ang mabigyan ng pagkain at mga gamot."

"Jess, may nakapagsabi ba sa inyo kung kanino galing 'yang mga 'yan? Para sana mapasalamatan namin nang maayos." I said.

"Ay doc, ayaw niya po magpakilala. He said he wants to stay anonymous nalang daw po." Jess replied, making my eyebrows furrow.

"Ganun ba? Sige, naiintindihan ko."
I smiled at her before she makes her way back to the team while I go back into the tent as well to continue our work.

----

3 days later

SIMON.

"I'm at the grocery. Yup." I was talking to Lee on the phone while taking the stuff I need.

[By the way, nahanap mo ba yung boses nung hinahanap mo last time?]

I fell silent for a few moments, remembering how ridiculous that experience went.

"Yeah. Well, sabi ko naman sa'yo I just need a bit of practice dahil medyo matagal na nung huli kong ginawa 'yun. But I did it anyway so... there's nothing to worry about now."

[Is it just me or do you sound a bit happy?]

I scoffed. "What are you talking about? I sound normal."

[Well, if you say so. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll dig deeper on that meteor shower we're expecting to see kung may possibility ba talagang mangyari 'yun.]

"Alright, then. Thanks a lot, Lee." He hung up and I continued grocery shopping.

I went to the frozen section to take some hotdogs because if there's one earth food that I absolutely love and could eat every day for the next four months and one week, it'd be hotdogs.

After that, I went to the bread section to get some stuffed bread.

"Can he eat bread, though? 'Di ba sabi ng doctor, Drake's only allowed to eat soft food sa ngayon?"

I overheard two guys talking. They were at the other side of the aisle but I could still hear them even if they lower their voices.

Plus, I heard them say Drake and for some reason, I became curious.

I do recognize the tall one, though. He was the one in Drake's apartment weeks ago. He's with another guy, one that's shorter than he is.

"What if oatmeal nalang? Safe ba 'yun?" The shorter one asked.

"Hmm, sige. Pwede rin siguro lugaw, lutuan nalang natin. Bili nalang tayo fruits."

Before they could even go away, I approached them.

I don't usually approach these earthlings but I'm really curious.

It's... ridiculous...