8.•••Stuck In The Forest•••

Jimin and Jungkook had a great day with the natives. The kids and them played a lot of traditional games. They think they focused more on spending some time away from their busy life with the villagers rather than discussing other important things.

Now they both were heading towards the car. The sun had already set creating an orange hue in the atmosphere. They were so invested in the moment that they forgot they had to surpass a forest to reach the main road.

The night was chilly and Jimin was hugging himself because of the cold. Jungkook snorted looking at jimin.

"Somebody thought they were going for modeling~" Jungkook sing sang taunting Jimin.
Jimin was sure now. Jungkook was going to be strangled by him some day.

"Idiot!" Jimin grumbled under his breath not expecting Jungkook to hear him but the other one had sharp ears.

"I heard you princess. Get inside the car I will turn on the heater." Jimin got inside with a huff. Now that they were inside the safety of the car Jimin was relieved. He was trembling not only from the cold but more by the sounds of howling and chirping of the crickets. They were in the middle of a forest after all.

Jungkook started the engine but the engine just roared and died down after a few seconds. Jungkook and Jimin both furrowed their brows.

Jungkook again tried for another two times but failed. Jimin let out a big sigh.

"I curse the time I agreed to come with you rather than taking my car. Look at now. We are stuck in the middle of this forest. God knows who will come to our rescue. I am so stupid to believe an idiot like you. What would Tae-

"SHUT UP!!!!" Jimin closed his mouth so sudden after jungkook practically roaring at him.

"Here I am thinking about taking you with me in the first place and you are here chirping like a cricket without stopping giving me an ear ache. Do you think it's roses and Lillies for me spending time with you. Now I am stuck with a person who is an example of 'ego literally on two legs'."

Jimin opened and closed his mouth like a fish. His eyes literally watered!!! Literally!!! embarrassing Jimin. The arrogant words from Jungkook successfully struck him. What a shame. He doesn't understand the effect Jungkook had on him. Isn't it too late to realise that.

Jungkook sighed at Jimin sitting like a kicked puppy after his outburst.

"We will find a way. Don't worry. I won't let any wolves get you and eat you alive tonight." Jungkook said in a calm tone. But it terrified Jimin all the more. Seriously!! Is this the way someone would console the other one who is feeling already low? It lifted Jimins spirit to the depth of the earth. Thanks to the one sitting calmly beside him.

"Now out of the car princess. We must go back to the village. The Mechanic would be coming only tomorrow. So we must spend the night there." Jimin clenched his teeth with pink cheeks. Yes 'pink' cheeks. Everytime Jungkook would give him such endearments he would blush like a teenager, which Jimin hated almost. Or did he hated? Jimin actually doubted it.

Anyway Jimin got out of the car dramatically and closed the door arrogantly. He wanted to show all his irritation towards Jungkook through the action and it did. Jungkook smirked at the angry chick. all the lighting was dim by now. He could make out Jimins pretty figure through the moon light.

Jimin turned from the door in an abrupt motion to walk back with the same grumpy mood. Both heard a sound of some fabric tearing apart and Jimin gasped.

Jungkook was confused at first but seeing Jimins terrified expression, he followed his line of vision only to witness Jimins soft navy blue shirt ripped from were it got stuck to the door by his earlier action.