51.•••It Was Spring Inside Me •••

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at the sprawled out papers one by one with each time their expression changing to a certain degree of surprise.

Millions of wons have been send to particular names called carra and dwejin.

That too every month. A document stating that Kim's corporate being passed on to dahyuns son but instead of Taehyungs name it was a Kim dwejin.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi thinking the same as the smaller. Reading further he understood that Dahyun still needed his signature to completely legalize this paper as the company is partly his too.

"He must be the  son he have been talking about with your mother." Taehyung nodded his head.

"Taehyung can I tell you one thing?" Yoongi asked being careful.

"Don't act scared infront of me Yoongi, that literally breaks my heart." Taehyung said dragging Yoongi by his both legs towards his lap.

"Now tell me, what's the matter?"
Yoongi was flushed by now but he cleared his throat. They had important things to discuss than concentrate on their hormones.

"Tae, he played dirty with you. Why don't you do the same and claim everything that is rightfully yours? I am not telling this so that I want you to have money but this way we can make him learn a lesson. Throw him out of this mansion and show him that you are not his puppet." Taehyung looked at Yoongi with an amused glint in his eyes.

"But how will I?"

"Tae, do I need to teach the great kim Taehyung how to be a snake in real life?"

"That hurts my pride but it's okay Yoongi." Taehyung said squeezing Yoongi in his hold.

"Firstly you should gain his trust." Yoongi said suddenly leaving all the playfulness and being all serious. Seeing Taehyungs clueless face he continued.

"Tell yes to that marriage."

"Yoongi are you insane?" Taehyung asked feeling anger rising inside him.

"Listen to me first tae. Did i asked you to marry her? I know how to kill you and her if it happened for real. Taehyung gulped his saliva looking at the  cat eyes of the younger.

"You will pretend. But before the marriage you should get back your company in your hands. For that we need to make him trust you enough to completely get the ownership of the company. That excuse of a father of yours should never win.

Taemin rung the calling bell of Jungkooks house twice and stood there adjusting his sun glasses.

The one he have been thinking of lately was standing infront of him with a gentle smile. Ella simply smiled at taemin and opened the door for him widely.

She have seen the latter in this house a couple of times and have heard from Helen that this is one of Jungkooks best friends.

Taemin tried to clear his throat to utter some words to the female but every time he opened his mouth, he felt like he have no voice. Seeing his stupid state of standing there like an idiot she talked.

"Mr. Jeon is upstairs, you can wait in the living room." With that the girl turned back and walked towards the kitchen leaving behind a dumpfounded taemin. The latter tried to grab her by holding the air but failed.

Sighing himself the latter walked towards one of the couches and took a seat.

Jungkook slowly descended the stairs with a delicate hand in his hold. Jimin had a permanent pout plastered on his face as the latter was gaining weight like a princess he is. His cheeks looked puffier than usual.