11.•••The anniversary event•••

Jungkook stood in between the corporates holding a champagne glass chatting and laughing about things with an awkward Beomgyu a little away from him.

Even though the food and the people were lit Beomgyu always felt out of place every time he was at such events.

But he was thankful that Jungkook doesn't leave his side in those events. But not today. Because he left him after finding one of his college friends leaving him with none other than Taehyun who happened to beg Jungkook to come with them.

The hall was filled with many guests and God knows the family of Kim's he haven't seen in his whole life.

Yes today was Taehyungs and Jimins third wedding anniversary. The couple had successfully completed three years of their marriage life.

Jimin and Taehyung was busy greeting the guests. The couple was so happy today. Ever since Taehyung came back from his trip, Jimin and him were shopping for their anniversary.

"Haven't I told you that this event was unnecessary Dahyun? They are married for three years what is the need of a big event like this?" Minji asked having a frown on her face watching Jimin happily talking with the guests. He was held by Taehyung. Minji never appreciated Jimin. One he was the son of a mechanic. Two he didn't give her an heir.

"It's your son's decision minji. Do you think he will hear me out? He always got what he wanted. From the toy car he cried for when he was 3 to Jimin. Our son got everything that he wanted. And this Jimin guy was also a toy that our son wished to have and we gave him that. Now let him do whatever he want with it." Dahyun said with a sinister chuckle showing his yellowish teeth. Minji smirked at her husband.

Jungkook looked at the couple from were he was standing a few meters away from them. Taehyung was clad in a black tight fitted suit. And Jimin, he wore a wine coloured gown having a long slit that showed his smooth pale left leg. He was a sight to watch.

"Jimin is getting more beautiful as the years are passing." One of his friends Haechan said looking at jimin talking elegantly to one of the guests.

"They should already start trying for a baby. It's three years right?" Mina said drinking from the wine glass she was holding.

They all studied in the same college. Spending times like these made them feel the same as they were during those days.

"What's in hurrying let them enjoy their youth. If I was in Tae's place I would lock that beauty away from the world to not get tainted."

" Being with you would itself taint him so much." Felix laughed at Haechan and the group joined him.

In times like these they become the old college mates who were carefree. Now all of them were married and had kids and responsibilities to fulfill except for the one and only bachelor of their team Jeon Jungkook.

"Mina how is your police man doing?" Mina knew whom Felix was mentioning. Her husband Jinyoung was a police officer.

"He is doing great except for taking care of our daughter. He literally sucks at that job let me tell you." Her reply got them laughing. She was an open minded soul in their friends gang.

"Enough about us. We are settled and married. What about the heart throbe of our college. Mr Jeon Jungkook?" Felix's initial smile got wiped off and he looked at Jungkook with concern. He cursed at Haechan for running his mouth so carelessly.

"I am single and happy. You don't need to worry about that Haechan." Jungkook said with a blank stare. That itself was needed for Haechan to shut his mouth.