Epilogue

Ten years later...

Jimin and Jungkook got out of their car with their children.
Jimin had his baby; sunghoon who is one year old on his hip. The baby was a mommy's boy who clinged to Jimin like a koala.

Jungkook had his hands occupied by his second oldest seven years old Jungwon, who was a daddy's boy. Jungwon wanted to become like his daddy one day. The boy had already started taking gym lessons from his father and is working on developing abs which Jimin is highly disapproving at the moment. But Jungkook was that dad, who would literally jump in a pond to get their only princess a lotus if she asked for it.

And speaking about their oldest. The sassy girl Athena. Just like her beauty, she had taken after Jimins sassiness. Jimin wished she didn't though. The girl was such a drama queen just like him. Jungkook had more reasons to tease Jimin in the name of their daughter now.

"Athena stop there. I need to talk to you." Jimin said still having sunghoon on his chest. The baby was wearing an adorable yellow jumpsuit, his chubby feets clad in a baby blue shoes. Jungkook would munch on his little toes whenever Jimin wasn't in site. Chubby sunghoon was Jungkooks weakness. Jimin was fed up with his husband chomping on their babies little foot.

"Babe. Right now?" Jungkook asked with a roll of his eyes. But Jimin was stern.

"Promise me you won't make a scene with your brother Kai. " The girl rolled her eyes and Jimin stood there with his mouth agape.

Taehyun and family had went for a family trip of one week. They would directly come to this event and Jimin is scared that Athena would misbehave.

"See Jungkook. You are spoiling her too much that she sometimes forget I am her mother. If this keeps on going, people would blame me for raising a rebel like her. See lady. If you do the opposite of what I said, let me tell you. You won't be going to that summer camp even if you bargain with your daddy for it."

" Daddy~" The girl whined. Jimin stood there with a blank stare. They were literally inside the parking lot of this building where the event was going. It's a family get together of all the corporates.
Jimin knew how much his girl disliked when Kai teases her for her bunny teeth.

Jungkook understood Jimin was hurt. Each and everytime Athena misbehaved, the smaller felt like he was not a good parent for her.

Athena loves her mommy. Jungkook knew it more than Jimin.

The girl can live without him but not without Jimin. But the smaller doesn't know that. Athena always talked with Jungkook about how much she wants to be like her mom. Thats why she even behaves like Jimin. The girl is soon going to be a teenager and she is showing those traits earlier.

"Baby athee what have I told you before?" Jungkook asked kneeling down infront of her.

"I m sorry daddy. It just that I hate it when he teases me for my bunny teeth."

"Baby your daddy is literally a bunny. Look at him. You should be glad that you got only his teeth but look at our baby sunghoon. He is a carbon copy of daddy." Jimin said holding in his laugh but smooching his little koalas chubby cheeks. The little one made some protest with the very few words he learned when Athena laughed at him.

No one knows how much Jimin loves that face and he was the most joyous knowing baby sunghoon was made in the same mold as his daddy.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue with his blank face hearing the love laced insult. But Jimin flew a small kiss in the air with his lips making his husband smile like an idiot.

Jungwon rolled his eyes at his lovey dovey parents. This wasnt anything new to him.

"Dad are you coming?" The boy asked annoyed. He wanted to meet his friends. As the elites where literally in same school. Jungwon had many friends among Jungkooks business mates son's.