46.•••Chaotic Lives•••

Jimin was giggling throughout the whole way to their room. Jungkook was holding him bridal style and the smaller had his hands circled around his husband's neck.

From downstairs Ella came out of her room when she heard Jungkook and Jimin talking and laughing. Jimin being carried in Jungkooks arms. Her chest felt heavy at the sight. She saw the press meet and was more than sad watching how the couple's were so happy. She despised Jimin even more now.

The couple's had yet to reveal about their pregnancy. They haven't announced about their baby nor did taehyun and Beomgyu. They have decided to hold a small family get together. And they will be revealing the biggest news.

Jungkook gently put Jimin on their bed unfastening his tie.  Jimin laid there in his sexy outfit and the red heels. The slit of his dress showing his amazing pale white legs and a little more skin too as it had ridden up.

"What am I going to do with you?" Jungkook sucked in a breath when Jimin opened the slit wider biting his lips.

"Whatever you want?" Jimin said in a whisper trying to look all innocent. But Jungkook know the devil behind that innocent face.

"Lace?" Jungkook asked climbing on top of Jimin after removing his tight button down.

"Yes. For you." Jimin said against Jungkooks lips. It was always hard to resist Jimins charms. Jimin makes it harder. He know the power he had on Jungkook.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss me?" Jimin commanded. Jungkook did just that. Kissing the living day lights out of Jimin.

Yoongi and Taehyung laid on their bed taking ragged breaths after their wild session. Both all sweaty looking at the ceiling of their room. A few meters away from them. Krystal laid in her big baby crib sleeping all peacefully.

"You were angry." Yoongi said after catching his breath.

" Yes I'm. Didn't you see the news. He married Jungkook like I was nothing. Just like that. Like he was waiting for that moment. And blaming my family on national television. He had successfully tainted our name." Yoongi kept silent. He don't want to get Taehyung mad at him by telling that he saw Jimin a week back. And he knew Jimin was married that time. If Taehyung know that he would be choking him now.

"Yes you were so aggressive. Like you are taking out the anger on me." Yoongi said in a small whisper. The male played with his small fingers without looking at Taehyung. If he does.  He would cry for sure. Throughout the whole press meet. Yoongi was only looking at how Jungkook cared for Jimin. The way he was holding Jimin delicately as if he was a fragile flower. He envied that.
He remembers the last time the Kim's had a wedding to attend. He stood there at the corner like a nobody. Krystal was in Taehyungs hands. And his husband was catching up with his relatives without even bothering to introduce him. Yoongi stood there like a laughing stalk for everyone to see. He never would wish that day to come again.

"But I am happy you know?" Taehyung said with an evil chuckle.

" What? "

"Mr. Choi must be raged now.  I can use it to my advantage." He was smiling at the thought. Taehyung can get a big sum from that old man. His father would finally appreciate him for something.

"That man is Cunning. By the look of that scandal, he was trying to get Jungkook involved in it deliberately. Maybe he wanted his daughter to marry Jungkook?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

" Wow. Thats my place to interfere then. The old man must be raged now."

"If he asks you to marry her and take revenge on Jungkook. Would you do that? " Although Yoongi felt a pang in his heart to even imagine that. He can't help but ask. Taehyung was silent. It's been a few seconds without the answer. Thinking that Taehyung had no sudden answer to his question brought endless tears from Yoongi's eyes.