23.•••Skinny Assistant And The Nuisance•••

"where did you go yesterday evening?" Jackson asked his son who was having his breakfast. Taehyun stopped eating and gulped his food down not giving eyes to his dads stern stare.

"I was with a f-friend."

"You don't have any friend here in Seoul." Taehyun glared at his brother for fueling this infront of their dad.

"Okay I was with a date. Happy?"

"No I am not happy. You are not going to do one night stands anymore." Jackson said shaking his head. He was genuinely concerned about his son. He don't know when would Jungkook settle down after everything but he want taehyun to be with a family at least.

"He is not a one night stand dad. I like him. I am serious." Jackson was not buying that but Jungkook could see that taehyun was not joking. He can see it through his brothers eyes. He will believe him because, he was once there. And no one believed him.  Taehyun clenched his fist. Because for once he said a truth to his dad and he was not believing it. Ella stood there awkwardly. She was serving them today.

"I think he is serious dad. Who captured your heart brat?" Jungkook looked at his brother with his keen eyes.

Taehyun was hesitant to tell this. He looked at the expectant face of his dad and hyung and gulped. His hyung would kill him if he tell the particular name.

"Promise me you won't kill me." Taehyun showed his palm to Jungkook and the later raised his brow.

"Don't tell me you crush on some hooker in a club"

" Hey, what do you think of me? Even if it was. What is the problem in that?" Ouch that hurts.

" Jungkook promise my son you won't hurt him." Jackson said seriously earning a grin from taehyun. Jungkook pressed his hands on the expectant palm giving a bored promise.

"It's B-Beomgyu."

"WHAT?"

"You are going to fall down at this stage drama queen. I have been watching you lady quiet for sometimes. Aren't you too giddy today?" Beomgyu's mother said holding a spatula in her hands, the other hand placed on her hips. Beomgyu gulped looking at her.

Beomgyu was on cloud nine after the mind blowing kiss. He have been  kissed in the past but it doesn't count nowhere near the kiss he got yesterday. It was mind blowing, feet popping kiss.
Beomgyu hadn't slept a wink yesterday. His mind was clouded with one person and he was too much excited to go-to the company today. He have been dancing and skipping steps here and there. Jerry his mother was watching it all. She knew that stupid love sick state. She have been there so her son can't fool her.

"Nothing mom. I was just heading to the company."

" You think I didn't notice you yesterday? When you said you were going out with friends and wearing that dress, I knew you were up to something. Tell me how did the date go? How is he?" His mother demanded with her crossed arms, eyes closed, ears perked up to  receive the tea.

"It went well. He was too good."

"Oh my gosh you are blushing. Is it Mr. Jeon?" Jerry asked squealing like a teenager which had Beomgyu rolling his eyes.

"M-more like his brother." Beomgyu said looking at the ground expecting to be yelled at. But to his surprise his mother was looking like she would pop anytime soon.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. You are so awesome my son. I love him already. Bring him for dinner someday." Beomgyu looked at his mother weirdly. This lady was something else. When his father died. His mother took care of him alone. She was an iron lady. Beomgyu admired his mother for that. He was so blessed to receive her as his mother. She was so understanding but a bit extra at times like these.