56.•••Princess Athena•••

Major reveal ahead.....

Jimin was walking through the aisle of this lavish super market near the metropolitan hospital at the heart of seoul. He was searching through the aisle of snacks with his keen eyes.

"What do I need? Yes cheese balls. Maybe he does want chocolates too? Where is the chocolate isle?" Jimin frowned speaking to himself holding a cart filled with snacks of different kind. He pushed the cart slowly.

His eight and a half month pregnant belly restraining him from moving faster. Jungkook had specifically told him to wait for him before going but the smaller had his own opinion. That is, he will start purchasing and his husband should pay the bill.

And to ask why he was here, Beomgyu had given birth almost one month back. Baby Kai and the mamma is doing good.

Baby mamma had specifically told him to buy him snacks as he is bored of eating all those healthy foods that his husband is forcing on him.

Jimin had his one hand over his belly and the other one was reaching a chocolate bar. A new hand came up and took it from the row and put it inside his cart.

Jimin looked at the one beside  him and saw a blonde girl with a child that looked seven years old.

"Thank you." Jimin politely said.

"How along are you?" The girl inquired watching his belly curiously.

"I m about to pop any time soon. It's my last trimester."

"Jimin how are you doing?"

"How do you know my name?" Jimin asked a bit confused because he haven't seen the girl before. He was sure about that.

"Can we talk please?" Jimin was unsure about talking with a stranger, he looked here and there in uncertainty.

"Don't worry. I just want you to sit that's all. I know you way before, actually 8 years back." When Jimin heard 8 years, his curiosity perked up to know who she was.

Thats why Jimin took a seat in one of the corner of the super market with her.
The girl helped her child sit on one of the stools too.

" Do you want anything to drink Jimin?"

" No thanks, my husband is going to be picking me."

"okay."

" What do you wanted to say?"

" Well my name is stella. Jimin after I tell you this I know you won't be happy to even stay near me but please, I apologise to you before that. And please have the patience to listen to me." Jimin was looking at her with his confused eyes. So she proceeded to talk after drinking a big gulp of water.

"Do you remember that day when you saw me and Jungkook together in that room?..." Jimin's eyes widened at that and his heart started to beat faster. He looked at the girl beside her. Was she going to tell she was Jungkooks? No. Jimin won't allow it. He scanned the seven year old thoroughly. No. The girl doesn't have any of Jungkooks features. Maybe his bunny teeth? No it can't be.

"She is not Jungkooks, don't worry." Jimin smiled at her awkwardly after being caught by her.

"It was all a made up plan Jimin. Jungkook was innocent..." Jimins eyes started to get sting. His heart palpitating.

"Somebody offered me an amount for it and I m sorry I had to do it because, Because I was pregnant with mili back then. And her father refused to take the responsibility. So when she told me she would give me money, I did it. I didn't know anything about your love or even your name Jimin. But after that the regret was there and I got to know you married Kim Taehyung a few years after that. I saw your picture on the newspaper. After knowing I broke your love it was hard. But when I heard you reunited with Jungkook. My heart was at ease." The girl cried infront of Jimin. And her baby girl was trying to console her.