25.•••The Confrontation•••

Double update lovelies ❤️....major reveal.

"you said you would come yesterday Tae. Krystal was waiting for you. She is your daughter-"

" Yoongi. Stop it. You know how things are. I couldn't come yesterday so what? I have a company in seoul, I have to take care of that. Besides I have a wife. I can't always Leave him alone and come here. " Taehyung had his blazer removed. He was in his dress shirt and slacks. His hands inside his pocket.
Coming here in Japan the first thing he was hearing was the endless complains from Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes turned glassy. Krystal was on his hips playing with her momma's dress. The kid was oblivious to all that was happening around her. Yoongi gulped his tears down. He don't have any rights to complain. But he was here with a child of a married man.

Yoongi never knew Taehyung was married until Krystal came into the picture. He just thought Taehyung was a very well known business man, not a man who was married and had a wife already.

He fell in love with the guy the day he laid his eyes on that man. Gave him his everything expecting to be returned by that love. But he knew the love that Taehyung had for him can never be compared to the one that he has for Jimin, his wife.

That day when he found out he was pregnant, Taehyung refused the child. He said it was not his. Yoongi struggled a lot to give birth to the baby. He was a boy who had nothing but a barista job in a coffee shop. After seeing Yoongi again Taehyung couldn't deny the fact that Krystal was his child.

He promised Yoongi to be a part of their childs life but not as his husband. Yoongi agreed because, one; he love that man. Two; he wanted to give his Krystal everything. He don't want a millionaire's daughter to be living on the streets. He wanted to give Krystal all the luxuries in the world even if it meant he had just the title of a mistress.

"I am sorry. It just that kissy cried a lot yesterday asking for dada." Taehyung sighed looking at Yoongi's almost crying face. He walked towards Yoongi and pecked his forehead, doing the same with his daughter who immediately showed grabby hands to Taehyung. He picked her up with a smile and pecked both her cheeks.

"Did my baby girl cried yesterday?" Krystal pouted and nodded her head. Yoongi looked at the exchange between the father and daughter with a fond smile. If only she wasn't his illegitimate daughter. He wanted his daughter to be like other kids. Not just the secret of an affair. What would they do when Krystal grow up. What would yoongi do when people ask about her father. For now he thought of forgetting that and focusing on the moment.

"Did you eat anything?" Taehyung shook his head stating that he didn't. Yoongi was quick to go to the kitchen to prepare something for him.

Taehyung put Krystal on the couch who started playing with her new doll which her dada brought today. Ever since Krystal was born, she received her dad's love in the form of these toys. Taehyung would bring a bunch on his every visit.

Taehyung went towards the kitchen and saw Yoongi cutting vegetables and meat to prepare his lunch. He hugged the smaller from behind who stopped what he was doing. Yoongi's eyes again watered at the gesture. It was a few of those moments he would receive such gestures from Taehyung. Once in a month or after a few months. Still the male would wait patiently for that day he would get to see Taehyung again. Even if it was for a day or two, Yoongi was content with what he got.

He turned around in Taehyungs hold and hugged him close shedding a few tears.

"It's alright baby. Don't cry. I was just having work pressures and everything. That's why I snapped at you. I am sorry." Taehyung rubbed Yoongi's back in a soothing way. Yoongi looked at Taehyung with his wobbling lips. Taehyung was quick to grab those lips with his.