39.•••Daddy Is Here Baby!•••

Jimin tied his robe again muttering curses under his breath. He grabbed at his face harshly. Oh god he have never been this embarrassed in his whole life. His mother had practically seen him looking like a slut. He tapped his cheeks a few times and planted a smile on his face opening the door again.

"Mom? What a surprise?" Jimin asked grinning. Jin shook his head smirking and got inside Jimin and Jungkooks room.

" Yes I was surprised myself." Jimin bit his lips at that. He was probably looking the shade of his lip stick.

"Don't worry Jiminie. Your dad and I are into this things too. Don't be embarrassed. I really liked the piece you are wearing." Jin said with a wink to ease his sons embarrassment.

"Mom. Stop it. I don't need to hear that. Why didn't you call before coming?"

"I came for a wedding near by so thought of visiting my fluff ball. I can tell that I am relieved knowing you are genuinely happy and enjoying your marital life.. quite well."

" Still mom.. you could have called." Jimin said in a whine. He won't forget this day ever.

"Is Ella your maid too. Isn't she a little young to be a maid? How old is she?" Jin asked after a bit of silence.

"She is 22 I think. I don't know. Why would you ask?" Jin looked at Jimin with a serious glint in his eyes.

"I don't have a good feeling about her Jimin. Please watch out for her."

"Mom she is a sweet heart. It's hard in her home. That is why she became a maid."

"Jimin she is 22. Do you think she can look at your husband as a brother. Have you ever seen her behaving as a sister towards him. I m not judging her with one look. But the way she looked at me all over. It didnt felt right. Just be careful. Even If I am wrong. Please do alright?" Jimin thought about it for a while. Jin never tells something simply. Now that Jimin thinks about everything. Ella was a little possessive over things related to Jungkook.
She is the one who argued with him about Jungkooks favorite colour. Jungkooks favorite color is yellow. But the male started wearing everything dark when Jimin went away from his life. She thought, Jungkook literally liked black because of that. And about his favorite food, his hobbies. Ella had an idea about everything that Jungkook did. She even waits for Jungkook at night with Jimin.

Jimins heart started beating at the thought. Does she have crush on his husband? No way he will allow that to happen. He doesn't fear anything about jungkook. But the girl. He needs to keep an eye on her.

"Daddy is here BABY!!!!" Jungkook who threw his blazer and brief case away stood infront of Jin with an open mouth. The words he wanted to tell stuck in his mouth. Eyes wide open. Jimin slapped his head looking down. This day is absolutely fantabulous.

"Mom? Oh mom..... Ha..ha.. Where is daddy? I meant Jimins dad?" Jungkook said standing straight adjusting his dress shirt. He looked at Jimin discreetly who was not giving him eye.

"He is at work. Jiminie, baby. I will be downstairs. I will ask Helen for a drink and don't take too long to come out." Jin said the last sentence in a whisper that only Jimin was able to hear it. He nodded like a red cherry tomato. Jungkook sat near him confused.

"Oh my God. I was nearly embarrassed. Thanks to God, I asked about your dad." Jimin looked at his husband with a tight smile.

" Yes he didn't understand a thing when you practically screamed; ″daddy is here baby″. Don't worry it's not worse than mine anyways."

" What worse?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimins dolled up face. The realization that Jimin was waiting for him like this was a crown to his pride. He bit his lips looking at Jimins cherry red lips.