36.•••A secret confession•••

Jimin walked inside the kitchen in a pink dress reaching his knees. It's been a month of him being Mrs. Jeon. He straight went and opened the fridge to check inside. Humming a tune the smaller took out two packets of cream cheese out and a box of strawberry.

Ella analyzed the male from top to bottom. Jimin was dressed to impress. The way he was doing everything inside the house for Jungkook was not sitting well with her. She was wondering why the male was not the least bothered about his recent divorce. But Jimin looked rather okay and really well adjusted with this sudden marriage which she thinks is just a business deal. He can't help but look at the smaller with envy. She wanted to be in the place of Jimin. A guilty confession she had in her heart which nobody knows for now.

She couldn't stand Jimin making Jungkooks food instead of her.
The day she came to this mansion Jungkook was just a man she considered as her boss. But after knowing him in real and how the way he treated her and Helen made her look at the male with another light. She started giving secret glances to the male whenever he was in his gym room exercising or when he was talking on his phone all serious. She started falling in love with everything that Jungkook did. That's when the sudden marriage was announced. She was devastated. Ella blamed her for longing for something that was beyond her reach. But she had done everything to impress Jungkook but all in vain.

Only because of Jungkooks past love that even Helen doesn't know the name of that. She resent that person too.

She looked at Jimin who was whisking the cream cheese in a bowl. He was humming a tune and doing things elegantly.

"What are you making Jimin?" She asked carefully not to bring anything unusual in her tone.

"I am making cheese cake for Jungkook. He like them. He would gobble up one whole cheese cake at a time." Jimin had an adoring smile on his face talking about Jungkooks likes.

"When did you both meet. Is it when Mr. Jeon had came to Korea for the business?" She asked being curious. She really wanted to know their past if there was any.

"No. Its way before that. Now if you don't mind could you help me set this?" Jimin asked her politely that she couldn't deny it. She wanted to know when did exactly they both met. But she can't show that she was prying also. So with a smile she started cutting the strawberries for Jimin.

Yoongi gave Taehyung his brief case after tying his husband's neck tie. He have been watching his husband for a few days. The older was beyond stressed. He can tell there was something going on in the company. He have been wanting to ask this for a long time now.

He cupped Taehyungs face making him face Yoongi.

"Tell me tae. Is there something bothering you? You are not even eating properly these days. Taehyung let out a sigh. Nothing was alright. Everything was a mess inside the company.

"There is nothing for you to worry Yoongi. It's everything that I can manage. You take care of our Krystal." The older pressed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead. He caressed Yoongi's pale cheeks for a few times and turn around walking away.

They have lost the deal with the choi's. His father was furious about it. That deal was important for their new opening in China. But it all went in the air after knowing the Jeons had already made a pact with Choi.

He had to meet new investors. Otherwise they will not be able to raise their net worth this year. The Kim's would stoop down to the pits if it happens.

And to make it all the more worse, the Jungs have held hands with Jungkook. That means jungs are a step away from snatching their position in the business which would be hell. Taehyung is at the brink of losing his CEO chair. If that happens he would step in to the streets with Yoongi. The name he had in his family would be removed from him permanently.