17.•••Anger Issues•••

Jimins POV

I was sitting at one of the benches in our college garden studying for a test. Jungkook is having a match today which pushed him to join. He would whine about being with me, but not today. He need to focus on his team too. Although people said he was a arrogant, complete play boy, he is like an innocent boy near me. Maybe he was, but it's all in the past. I can't even move a single day without seeing his smile. My Jungkookie.

I was writing down some notes when I noticed a pair of sneakers in my line of vision. I checked the owner and immediately smiled as it is Kim Taehyung. Jungkooks best friend.

If not making flirty remarks or talking about anything Jungkook would talk about Taehyung. He treasured their friendship so much for which I admire him.
He will always have something to talk about him. Taehyung this, Taehyung that.

"Hai Jimin."

"Hai Taehyung." I gave him a small wave of my hand.

"What are you doing? Studying?"

"Yes. Aren't you going for the match today? Jungkook is already there."

" Yes I was about to go there when I saw you sitting here. I came to ask about you and Jungkook. " By the tone in teahyungs talk I can tell that it was serious. He had talked to me a few times. Every conversation were pointless and everything ended up with him pointing out Jungkooks negatives. I wonder if he was Jungkooks best friend or not. He always said to stay away from Jungkook as he doesn't want me to be the next victim of him and cry. That's what I did in the beginning but I got to know that Jungkook was not someone people made him to be, he was more than that.

"What about us?"

"I have heard that you are really close these days. He is my best friend from childhood onwards. I have seen him treating girls like princesses one day and dump them the next day. They would come to me and cry. I don't want a repeat of the past Jimin. You are a kind soul. Just take that as an advice from a friend." I heard him in silence. Maybe Jungkook did that all but I know he wouldn't have lead them. They might have took the wrong idea from him.

"Thank you for your concern taehyung. I think you will be late for your match. Your Best friend will be waiting." I know I was being rude. But he was Jungkooks best friend. It's like he is blocking his happiness.

No longer having the mood to study I got up from the benches and went to the cafe to have something. Jungkook would be here in a few hours. But I decided to go and watch his match. Maybe I like to see a sweaty Jungkook playing football with his serious gaze which I loved so much.

Just like I expected. Jungkook won the match. Throughout the match whenever he caught my stare he would wink at me and smirk. This idiot knows what he was doing and I would be a blushing mess for that.

I bit my lips whenever his thigh muscles flexed during his match. His strong muscular hands, I wanted to be held by them tightly every night. After being with him, I realized that I wanted him. A burning desire was igniting inside me.

I was waiting outside the green grounds for him with a bottle of cold water. But instead of receiving the bottle he scooped me up from the ground with a happy grin. I chuckled at his action and circled my arms around his neck. He was covered in sweat but we didn't mind it one bit. We both in each other's arms was what mattered.  The bottle of water long forgotten.

He brought me to his lips and soon we were kissing like there is no tomorrow in-between the crowd not minding them at all. My toes not touching the ground. The heat between us was growing each day that we couldn't keep ourselves away when we were together.