48.•••Two Buns In The Oven•••

Yoongi wore a simple t shirt and jeans. He doesn't want to wear anything pretty if Taehyung is going to send him away to Japan. Even though his heart ached at the thought, he walked towards the older holding a small bag in his hands which had a few clothes of Krystal's.

He was about to go towards the crib.

"No we are not taking kissy. Her baby sitter will look her till we come back." Yoongi frowned.

"I can't leave her here. What if you-"

"I m not leaving you Yoongi. I don't know how to make you understand that. We will come back." He snatched the small bag Yoongi was holding.

Yoongi was not convinced even after Taehyung talked to him.

He looked at the older who was driving without giving away what was inside his mind.

He sat silently waiting for whatever was to come.

His frown deepened when they reached a registeration for marriage centre.

Taehyung walked inside holding Yoongi's hands in his. The clueless male followed him without a word.

"Look me and my boyfriend would like to register our marriage." That's what Taehyung had said at the front desk. He showed the necessary documents which he was carrying all along which was un noticed by the smaller. Yoongi was surprised.

Even if it was a sudden approach and they were alone. But still the officer approved their request when it was the Kim Taehyung itself was requesting it. After a bit of bribing they signed their marriage certificate.

"Taehyung we already registered our marriage a few months back and why was this necessary now?" Yoongi was sitting on the passenger seat beside Taehyung.

"My dad did something behind my back by not legalizing it. And I wanted you to believe me when I say that I won't leave you this time."

"But what about the marriage? "

" We are leaving the mansion." The speed with which Yoongi turned his head towards Taehyung was surprising. It's like the world was ending.

"but before that I have to do something. Then we will leave everything behind. Just you, me and our Krystal." Taehyung gulped his saliva when his throat was getting clogged up with the thought of his parents. His eyes stung with tears but he held it in. In whole of his life he was on a run to impress his parents just to hear the words; Taehyung did good. But he never heard one.

" I doubt if I m their son. I can't even imagine me doing something to hurt our kissy, then why is my father like that? Taehyung let out a painful chuckle. Yoongi held Taehyungs hands that were kept on his thighs.

"No matter what you are. I would be there for you."

Taehyung bring yoongis hands to his lips to press his lips gently on them. And Yoongi felt his hands getting wet with those tears.

"Joonie. Do you have any idea about what is going on here?" Jin pinched his husband who was enjoying the evening with a glass of champagne in his hands.

"Ouch!! I am just as clueless as you are. But isn't they a bit weird?"
Namjoon rubbed his arms where Jin just assaulted him with a pinch.

"Who?" Jin keened his eyes towards the little crowd. Jungkook's friends were gathered in a table next to theirs. Jerry was sitting with Hobis parents. The maids scattered here and there serving the family.

"Jackson and hoseok." Jin scanned for the two in those tables. And he saw them sitting at the same table of Taehyun and Beomgyu. But both of them were in their own little world. Jin bit his lips at their discreet way of holding hands under the table. They have a Clear view of their hands from where they were sat on the table at the side of theirs.