Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Welcome to the family!

-Normal POV-

A few hours have passed since Ash had left the safari zone. He is now seated on a grassy green field as he decided to take a break from all the travelling. 'Man... Nothing beats a nice long stretch to beat out the stress of travelling.' Ash thought in bliss as he stretched his body. He had been travelling for non-stop these past days and it was now showing it's toll on his body. Ash stretched a few more times before closing his eyes for a short nap.

Pikachu who was seated next to him also closed his eyes to let sleep take over him. The two sat in this position for a few minutes before Ash opened his eyes and said, "Hey Pikachu... Let's meet our new members." Pikachu perched up immediately as he heard Ash say it. Pikachu has been excited about meeting his new friends ever since they left the safari zone.

"Let's bring out Charizard and Lucario too!" Ash said and released his two trusted friends. "Hey guys... I am going to release the new captures now. So I wanted you guys to be here." Ash informs them and they nod their head. Though they didn't show it, they were excited to meet their new members.

"Let's release Eevee first." Ash muttered and released Eevee from its pokeball. Eevee came out of its ball and looked around confused. Its eyes landed on Ash and realisation hit it and its eyes widened. "Hey there little guy. I am Ash Ketchum... And I caught you!" Ash informs Eevee.

Eevee snaps out of its shock and looks at Ash for a few minutes before giving him an eye smile. "Vee!" Eevee smiled at Ash and started nuzzling into his leg. Ash smiled looking at this, picked Eevee up and placed it on his lap. He started petting Eevee making it cuddle into his lap.

"Let me introduce you to your team. This here is Pikachu, he is Charizard and he is Lucario." Ash said while pointing at all the members of his team. They said their respective greetings as he introduced them. Eevee smiled at them and nodded its head.

"Let me scan you for a moment Eevee!" Ash said as he took out his Pokedex from his pocket and pointed it at Eevee.

Eevee, the evolution pokemon. It is a normal type pokemon. Eevee evolves into multiple pokemon depending upon the method of evolution. This Eevee is female and knows the moves Growl, Tackle, Sand Attack, Bite and Double Kick. It's ability is Run Away.

The mechanical voice of the okedex reads out. Ash nods his head and closes the pokedex. He looks at Eevee and starts, "Wonderful moves you got there." Ash praises with a smile making Eevee blush. "Vee vee." Eevee says with a small blush adorning her face.

"I'll set a proper training schedule for you in a few minutes." As Ash said that he looked at his other pokemon. "But before that, I'll release Dragonite and Dragonair first. Be ready guys." He said while hugging Eevee tightly in a protective way. His pokemon nods their heads and gives him looks that showed that they understood.

"Okay... You wanna return to your pokeball Eevee? I'll release you as soon as I am done talking with the other captures." Ash looks at Eevee and says making her nod her head. "Okay... I'll release you once I am done." With that said, Ash recalls Eevee and puts the pokeball aside in his pokeball holder.

"I'll release Dragonair first." Ash says and his pokemon nods their head. Charizard was fully ready to take down the dragon if she dared to even oppose them. Lucario had his aura fully controlled, if the Dragonair did anything, she can only hope that they allow her to live. Pikachu had his cheeks sparkling as a sign that he was ready.

Ash nods his head and releases Dragonair from her pokeball. It seems that the treatment Ash did on her worked properly. Whatever Ash did with his aura had healed Dragonair. She was looking as fresh and beautiful her species is known for.