Chapter 30

Chapter 30!

-

Ash woke up with a groan and started looking around him with a shocked look. "Team Rocket..." Ash exclaimed and jumped to his feet. "Where are they?" Ash looked around but found nothing. He saw all his Pokemons lying on the floor and ran up to them. "Charizard, Pikachu, Lucario, Gastly... Wake up, guys." Ash called out trying to wake up his Pokemon.

All his Pokemons slowly woke up from their sleep and looked at Ash with a confused look. "Guys... Do you remember what happened?" Ash questioned and his Pokemon adopted shocked looks before bolting up on their feet.

"Where is team rocket?" Lucario questioned and Ash gave him a serious look. "I don't know... We were battling that woman and suddenly, all of them vanished from the area without a trace. Even the captured Pokemon and the huge rock are gone." Ash grumbled out with a frown.

"I believe that it is the work of some psychic force." Gastly offered with a grin. "I am inclined to agree that the otherworldly is right." Lucario supported Gastly with a nod. Charizard and Pikachu looked at Ash and he frowned. "I guess it's the work of the same psychic force that teleported Giovanni in the past," Ash said and Pikachu nodded his head. "Pika?"

"I suspect that team rocket had a legendary Pokemon on their side.", Ash said and his Pokemon nodded with serious looks on their faces. Legendary Pokemons were no joke, even the weakest of those Pokemons can bring storms and destroy mountains without even trying.

If it was the work of a legendary Pokemon, everything that happened in that place could be explained. "If team rocket has a legendary on their side, it could spell a lot of trouble," Ash admitted and his Pokemons nodded their heads.

"For now, let's just head on to the Pewter, I am sure all of you are tired of the repeated fights," Ash said but his Pokemon simply gave him the equivalent of a Pokemon smirk. "Oh right... All of you are too cool to be tired." Ash grinned and his Pokemon nodded their heads with proud looks.

"Let's head towards Pewter City," Ash exclaimed and his team nodded their heads before allowing Ash to recall them. "I'll stay out for a while!" Lucario said and Ash nodded his head with a smile. "Sure..."

-

Ash finally walked out of Mt. Moon with Lucario next to him and Pikachu on his shoulder. "You know Lucario, I have a bad feeling about all this. I feel like, I feel like I am forgetting something." Ash says and Lucario nods his head.

"I am confident that you're just worrying in vain, your body and mind are exhausted from the repeated activities. Perhaps you should take a rest for some time. Bring out the others, I will train them while you rest yourself. Don't worry about food either, I'll take care of everything." Lucario proposed with a neutral tone.

"That's great... But I don't want to be a bu-" Ash started but Lucario knocked him out with a chop. "Take rest master," Lucario said and placed Ash on the grassy field beside a tree.

He released all of Ash's Pokemon and instructed the new captures to train while he gathered the rest to discuss everything that happened.

-poke-speech on-

"You witnessed what happened in the cave!" Lucario started and all of them nodded their heads. "What did you feel before fainting?" Lucario questioned and Charizard said, "Something very strong... Beyond my comprehension. But I felt it only for an instant, the next thing I knew, Ash was walking us up."

Pikachu and Gastly shared similar stories and Lucario nodded his head. He looked at Charizard who growled. "Ash woke us up... Do you understand what that means? Anything could've attacked us in our sleep and killed us without us knowing."

"In that moment of weakness, we let our trainer down... If we can't protect ourselves from a mere psychic attack, legendary or not, how can we protect our trainer." Lucario completed Charizard's statement.

"Let's train so hard that we'll become the strongest and protect Ash no matter what." Pikachu offered with his outstretched palm. Gastly looked at the gesture and sighed, "I might as well train harder if it means survival." He created an imagery arm and kept it above Pikachu's paw. Lucario simply smirked and followed Pikachu's example and placed his hand above Gastly's.

Charizard who was too cool for this childish action roared his agreement towards the sky. His roar had one message.

"Nobody can hurt my partner as long as I am alive."

And so, with new vigour, the four of them started training harder than ever before. Unknown to them, a figure watched ththeirninteractith an amused look before vanishing into thin air.

-

"Ash Ketchum... That name sounds familiar." Giovanni mused as he eyed a humanoid creature to his right. "Keep a close eye on them... I want to know everything he does... Do not miss any detail." Giovanni commanded and the creature nodded its head.

"Interesting, very interesting," Giovanni said before chuckling which turned into a horrific evil laughter. "Giovanni... You've served your purpose... I am leaving!" The creature suddenly blurted out before jumping away from the place destroying the roof in the process.

Giovanni looked at his destroyed roof in shock which turned into anger as he roared to the sky. "MEWTWO... COME BACK TO ME... YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!"

-

"You intrigue me... Ketchum!" The creature said as he was suddenly standing next to Ash with an outstretched hand pointed towards him.

"Who-" Lucario started as he and his teammates rushed towards the creature to protect their trainer from the strange creature.

-

Ikik... I just gave you a chapter to give another cliffy... *evil laugh...