Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Hardest Fight Yet!

-

Ash leaves the gym and makes his way towards the pokemon centre with an indifferent look on his face. "You did very good there Pikachu. Erika didn't stand a chance." Ash praises and Pikachu rubs his head with a blush. "Pika!" Pikachu says with a nod.

"Let's get you and Eevee healed up." Ash says and starts running towards the centre. "While you guys get healed, I'll talk to Gastly." Ash ponders and Pikachu nods his head. "You want anything to eat, let's grab something to eat along the way." Ash says and keeps on running. Running will help his stamina a lot. "Pika pika!" Pikachu agrees and Ash walks inside a bakery.

"You want something sweet right?" Ash questions and Pikachu nods his head. Ash smiles and buys snacks for all of them. Something sweet for Pikachu and Eevee, something spicy for Charizard and Dragonite and something bitter for Lucario. For himself, he simply bought a cinnamon roll. After coming out of the bakery, Ash releases all his Pokemons and feeds them the snacks. After feeding them, he recalls them and continues his way towards the centre.

"Hey Nurse Joy. Please heal my Pikachu and Eevee, we just battled in the Celadon gym and won and they're tired." Ash requests and Joy nods her head. "Ofcourse. I'll inform you once they are fully healed." Nurse joy smiles at Ash who returns it. Ash puts Eevee's ball and places Pikachu on the tray and watches as Nurse Joy takes them away.

Ash then walks out of the centre to the training grounds and releases Lucario from his ball. "Hey Lucario, I am thinking of releasing Gastly." Ash says and Lucario nods his head. "Yes master" Lucario nods his head and brings his guard up. "I'll stop the Gastly if it acts funny." Lucario declares and prepares an Aura sphere in his hand. "Okay!" Ash nods his head and brings out Gastly's pokeball and releases it in the field.

Gastly comes out of the ball with a dark aura surrounding it and glares at Ash. "How dare you?!" Gastly growled and was about to attack Ash but was unable to as Lucario had his aura sphere right in front of Gastly's face making it stop on its tracks. "You'll not move if you knows what's best for you." Lucario growls menacingly and Gastly nods his head slowly. Lucario grunts and dispels the aura sphere but the threat was still in the air.

"Hey there Gastly." Ash greets and Gastly glares at him. "You cursed human... How dare you capture me." Gastly curses at Ash making him frown. "I was living my life peacefully in the island. How dare you!" Gastly shouts making Ash glare at him. "You damn humans... Always running around playing gods and catching pokemons." Gastly rants but Ash stays silent.

"I'll kill you and all your pokemons." Gastly claims and Ash strengthens his glare. "Enough... You listen to me!" Ash commands and Gastly, for some reason wasn't able to refuse the command. "I captured you because I defeated you, don't bitch here about it." Ash starts saying making Gastly frown. "I have just one question, Will.You.Listen.To.My.Commands?" Ash questions with a glare and Gastly gulps.

"I won-" Gastly starts but Ash just smiles darkly at him. "If you say you won't, I'll make sure to keep you inside your pokeball. I'll bring you out everyday when the sun is at its strongest and have Lucario pummel you to the ground everyday." Ash says and Gastly's eye widens in shock and terror.

"You can't do that." Gastly says and Ash just looks at him. "Test me!" Ash says with a frown and Gastly looks at him with fearful eyes. "If you want to stay out of your pokeball everyday and have proper food. You accept me as a trainer. Am I clear?" Ash exclaims with authority and Gastly nods its head with a frown. "Look... I am not trying to frighten you or anything. But if you know what's best for you, you'll do what I say. Understood?" Ash says and Gastly nods its head.

"Okay... Return!" Ash says and returns Gastly inside his pokeball. "Could've went worse." Lucario says and eyes Gastly's pokeball. "Atleast it won't disobey my command." Ash says and sighs. "You want to come with me or stay inside your pokeball?" Ash questions and Lucario says, "Pokeball is a better option." Ash nods his head and returns Lucario into his ball.