BIO: Y/N Schweinorg

________________________________________

Full Name: Y/N Schweinorg.

Titles: Unknown True Magic-User.

Age: 18.

Gender: Male.

Race: Human(???).

Sexuality: Straight.

--

Height: 187cm-(6'2).

Weight: 186lb.

Hair: (H/C).

Eyes: (E/C).

Skin: (S/C).

--

Likes: Gaming |Magic |The Nasuverse |Spending Time & Getting To Know The Servants |Training His Body(When He Feels Like It) |Trolling People With His Magic |Drawing Manga and Hentai.

Dislikes: Annoying People |Being Trolled By Zelretch.

----------------------------------------

[ Abilities ]

- Essence of the Throne of Heroes -

>You have a multiversal Throne of Heroes and may call forth the power of any Heroic Spirits. This encompasses all legendary beings, those present in myth or composed of myth, and any entity that has as qualified as a Servant as well as all parallel universe versions of said beings. By default you can only call upon those present in the Nasuverse. Traveling to new universes will add those legends to your multiversal Throne of Heroes.

>Your body is altered and becomes a perfect vessel for any Servant weak or strong. You can summon any Servant into yourself and channel their power no problem. You can also fuse totally with a Servant and in essence become them with all that it entails. Their memories, biases, and any potential curse will only affect you if you wish it to. Note that they will still exist recorded in your Throne.

>You can opt to summon the actual Servant or fuse them with another into a Demi-Servant.

>Your throne will provide for the mana and upkeep of your Servants. You can also make your summoned Servants fully living letting them recover mana on their own.

>Your charisma is massive, you could become an incredibly influential figure if you put that talent to use in the public sphere. Your compatibility with getting along with others is off the charts. Even the most egotistical or human-hating Servants recorded will work with you at the very least. If you put effort into actually interacting with someone you will notice they will rapidly bond with you.

>Servants you summon are bound by your command seals which you have a seemingly limitless amount of. You cannot lose these command seals. Note: The Servants themselves do not know this.

>You may alter the parameters of any Servant you have in your throne and have them manifest in said spirit. Something like making an Alter or genderswapped a Servant for example would be child's play. You can also take two or more Servants and cram them into the same container, even different versions of the same person. You could have this create a new dominant personality, a split personality, or some sort of fusion of all the personalities. These altered Servants are saved separately from the original so none of the original is ever lost.

--

________________________________________