Chapter - 3: New Life

Chapter 3: New Life

......

" It's been a month, huh?" A young boy, looking no older than six, said to himself. He possesses (S/C) skin, very smooth (H/C) colored hair, and Intention-grappling (E/C) eyes. He's wearing an expensive-looking black and (F/C) long-sleeve T-shirt and pants.

Looking from his window to the medieval city, he now calls 'Home', Y/N smiled.

It's been a whole month, since the 'Nightmare Incident', and he got somewhat used to living like a little kid again. An extremely rich kid, if he might add.

You see... His Dad is the Uncle of the Royal Family, and his Mom is the sister of the Queen. Meaning? The L/N Family is doing very well for themselves, being the most popular Duke, In the: Golden Dragon Kingdom. Outside the King & Queen, the L/N Family is the one that is truly powerful and influential In the Kingdom. No one truly knows, how fair their numbers spread throughout the whole Kingdom. People even reported seeing them across the ocean. An ocean, no dares to cross. Not even the: Golden Dragon Royal Family. Due to their relationship with the Royal Family, the L/N Family can do whatever they want. In other Kingdoms, people call the L/N Family: The Hounds Of The Golden Dragon. A title, that all members of the family hate and loathes with their whole being.

" My Son, can you get down here?"

" Right there, Mom." He said, hearing the voice of his new Mom.

Using the window to make sure he doesn't look tired, he opened his door and started running downstairs, while passing numerous maids and Butlers.

..

When he made it to the study room, which his Mom mostly uses, Y/N gently knocked on the door.

" May I enter: Mother?" He respectfully said.

" Of course my dear."

Smiling, he opened the door and was greeted by the iron-gripping hug of his Mom.

" Mou~ I told you to stop doing that~"

" I'm just being nice Mom." He plainly said, already used to her personality and hugs.

" Then be mean!" She pouted again, while rubbing on her cheeks on his extremely smooth hair, he Inherited from her.

" When I get older." He chuckled.

" Mou~ That's too looooong~"

"..." Why are both of his Moms like this? It's like he's the parent here!

..

After a lot of promises and pouting later, Y/N found himself sitting on his Mom's lap, with an ancient black and (F/C) book In front of them.

" I gonna teach you our World's History~" His Mom cutely said, laying her head on the top of his.

" Mmm," He nodded, already comfortable In his stop, resting his head on her heavenly soft breasts.

" It all started like this..."

--
[ One Very Long Explanation Later ]

Walking out of his Mom's study room is mildly shocked Y/N.

" What the-"

" Language!"

" Fudge." He finished, saying.

It seems he's In: The World Of Summoners.

In this world, there were a group of people that were called: Summoners. Summoners, are strong powerhouses that had succeeded in contracting grimoires. Many of these talented Summoners had come from the Noble Families and households that had held their reputations for hundreds of years.

Amongst the many Summoners, besides the people from the Royal Family and the Seven Major Houses, there are only a handful of talents who managed to make a contract with a very special kind of treasure; The Summoning Grimoire.

The superirority of a summoning grimoire depended on its user. Everyone would have the chance to reach the pinnacle of all Summoners.

No, actually there was very little chance to reach the pinnacle of Summoners. In this world; only six have done that.

Y/N also found out this world, is almost purely a Summoner's world. There is no magic nor inner energy - only Summons.

Summoning skills in this World could be anything. There were element summoning skills that were like magic, and also strengthening type summoning skills that would increase your strength like inner energy. There were also beast spirit summoning type. Anyway, summoning skills in this world, were as normal as students going to school. There were even schools specializing in teaching summoning.

Although almost everyone can summon, not everyone can possess a summoning grimoire. On the contrary, a grimoire user could be hardly seen in this world.

Taking an analogy, a summoning grimoire user is like the one in a hundred million students who could enter Harvard or Cambridge.

Everyone wanted to have a grimoire, but it was the privilege of a handful of talents.

And it so happened... Y/N is one of those Talents
--

Plopping on his bed, he smiled, remembering something.

" So eight is when I get a Summoning Grimoire, huh?"

[" Yep."]

" AH!" Hearing Zelretch's voice in his head, he cried out.

[" Hahaha! That never gets old."]

" What do you want now?" He whispered while pulling a book from his nightstand, looking like he was reading it out loud.

[" Aww~ You did miss me~"]

" In your dreams." He still, very much hates this damn Vampire.

[" Well, anywho~ I just wanted to inform you; Your gift from me comes when you turn eight."]

"... Okay?"

[" Tch, I thought that was gonna work. That was the part, where you start liking me! Not hate me more!"]

" Maybe another Y/N." Flipping the page, his eyes flickered," But; not this Y/N."

[" About another gift~?"]

" You can't buy my Loyalty and hope for me to forget that you kidnapped me and turned me Into a kid."

[" Tsk, you're a smart Y/N. What couldn't you have been a dumb one? The other ones didn't care, as long they got to fuck their favorite servants and have a Harem."]

" Oh, I still want that: Zelretch. However... I'm not some horny teenager, and that was your undoing."

["... We'll talk later Y/N."] With this, his voice disappeared.

" Hmph. One for the Y/Ns." He feels like the other Y/N's Zelretch fucked over, are very happy In their graves.

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]