Chapter - 6: Y/N's Second 'Summon' & 'Good' News

Chapter 6: Y/N's Second 'Summon' & 'Good' News

......

The Youth Summoners Gathering also known as the Young Summoner Mixer, was originally a gathering of very young Summoner Heirs of the Noble Families, directed by the original King as a pretext, for them to showcase and assert their dominance over the Noble and Duke Families. It's a way of telling everyone who is still the top Dog, or Dragon In the Royal Family case. However, the new Kings reformed the practice into a more common gathering between the Young Summoner Heirs.

The Youth Summoners Gathering is something for all High ranking Families. It's basically a way to brag about their children or child. A sacred place, among all young summoners... Well, except for one.

..

" I'm still mad at you Y/N." Eve pouted at Y/N, but still hugging the life out of him on his bed.

" And I'm sorry. Deeply sorry Mom." Laying his head on her 'pillows', he promised," I promise I'll make some friends next year Mom."

" Promise?" She cutely let out.

" I promise. And let the Gods be my Judge."

" Hehe~ Good boy~" Giggling, she smiled, humming a happy tune.

" Can I be a-" His Father poked his head, but immediately ducked, as a toy flew above him.

" I'm still mad at you." Unblinking, she pushed her lips In a thin line," How could you drink that stuff next to our Son?"

" But-"

" No buts."

"..." Letting his head drop, Adam walked out of Y/N's room.

' They will be back to normal tomorrow.' Getting comfortable, he closed his eyes.

Watching her Son fall asleep, Eve smiled beautifully," Sweet dreams, Y/N."

" Good...night." He yawned out, rapidly falling asleep In his Mom's embrace.

--

[ Next Day ]

Waking up, Y/N instantly knew his Mom fell asleep next to him, still hugging him.

Looking at her sleeping face, Y/N smiled," Cute."

..

After a few more minutes of admiring her looks and personality, Y/N somehow got out of her Iron gripping hug.

Placing the pillow where he was, he tiptoe out of his room.

Summoning Berserker-Lancelot by his room, Y/N ordered," Protect my Mom from any harm."

" Aaah..." Berserker growled, nodding his head, seemingly liking Y/N finally gave him an order, other than following himself around.

Smiling, Y/N hummed his Mom's tune, walking down the halls, passing many Maids and Butlers.

Walking to the courtyard, he got himself comfortable on a chair, next to a white marble table.

" Can we help you Young Lord?" A rather beautiful Maid said, bowing her head to Y/N.

' Bloody hell! Where did she come from?!'

Hiding His shock at her speed, he smiled at her," Some White Tea, please." Eyeing her, she suddenly shivered under Y/N's beautiful yet severe (E/C) eyes," Also, a massage will be wonderful."

Hearing the last part, her dark orange eyes widened.

Bowing, she hurriedly told two Maids to make the Young Lord White Tea, and walked back to a smiling Y/N.