[Part-1]-Chapter - 9: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Time To Make Friends?

Chapter - 9: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Time To Make Friends? |[Part-1]

......

[ One Years Later: Nine Years Old ]

--

" Make friends, they say? It's good for you, they say?" Watching as his Mom and Dad left him in the ballroom, Y/N grumbled.

Scanning the ballroom, he sneered," Why would I talk with some immature rich kids?" Spotting the bar area, he smiled," That's a better place."

As he made his way to the bar, he started to think about the year he had. It's been oddly enough, normal for him. Well... Normal as seeing mythology and fantasy beings as an everyday thing. Other than the whole different world part, he honestly couldn't find anything to nick and pick at. Sure he misses his original Mom and family, but - something tells him, he'll never see them again, and he accepted that. Of course after a lot of crying and seeing them In his dreams for a whole past year. Hell, sometimes he even hears their voices crying out to him. However... He learned to block them out. Not the best solution, but - he can't find a better one at the moment. Sure, one day these blocked emotions, and voices will get to him, however - till then, he'll live the best life he can.

" There you are." Spotting Fred, Y/N suddenly smiled.

" What can I-" When Fred laid his eyes on Y/N, they widened," Shit."

" Shit Indeed, Fred." Y/N smiled, making his skin crawl, as an endless amount of goosebumps started to appear on his arms.

" Wh-What c-can I g-get you?" He let out, shivering.

" A glass of your highest quality red wine."

" But-"

" The highest quality," Y/N repeated," Now hurry along and get my order." He may not be immature, but he is deeply spoiled and extremely rich, and that got to him a little bit.

He will respect someone, only after seeing why they are respected. You can tell Y/N you killed a Dragon, and he will still treat you like an ordinary person. He doesn't want you tell him - No, he wants you to show him. This is a code he lives by now. The L/N Family Code, he has adopted. He is truly the bane of Kings, Emperors, and Gods alike. Being treated like some peasant, and these types of people won't stand for that.

However... Does Y/N care?

Honestly? Maybe.

Truthfully? No. He gives as much shit as Zeus gives to Hera about fucking everything that breaths. And that is not a lot.

" He-Here y-y-you a-are S-S-Sir." Shakily, he went behind the counter and came back with a black box with skinny golden outlines," W-We only s-serve R-Royals this."

Pouring a crimson liquid down Into a clear glass to the top, he placed it In front of an emotionless Y/N.

" Mmm, drink it first," Y/N said, without even looking at the glass of wine.

" P-P-Pardon?" Is this kid trying to kill him?! Only Royals drink this! Meaning, that a low-class person like him will surely be on the floor In some ditch, nicely chopped up in pieces!

" Drink.It."

" S-S-Sir, I c-can't." He weakly said, shaking even more, at the looks he's getting from the guards.

" But.You.Will." Y/N ordered with a cold look.

' Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.' He cursed over and over again, at the hardened looks from the guards.

" I'm.Waiting." Y/N said, tapping his finger.

' Damn all the Gods!' Yelling In his mind, he gulped down the wine, possessing only one thought,' When I die, it'll better drunk than somber!'