Chapter - 2: New Life & Parents

Chapter 2: New Life & Parents

......

"-ZELRETCH!... Wait, where the hell am I?"

When colors and sight returned to Y/N, he found himself In a rather homey bedroom... A kid's bedroom.

 A kid's bedroom

(The Bedroom)

Deadpan, he looked down and found little arms and legs.

Bringing his little kid hand to his face, he paled," Oh fuck..."

[" Fuck Indeed."] Zelretch's bored voice rang throughout Y/N's mind.

" You-"

[" Wait! Before you get mad. I left you a gift."] Appearing on Y/N's little shoulder, was Zelretch's holographic face, [" Aren't I a nice Grandfather~?" Come on! You can praise me!"]

" Urgh..." He almost threw up blood, hearing the Second Magic-User, acting like some Anime girl.

' Oh come on! Now I can't unsee that!' He screamed In his mind while trying to think of anything else.

[VoidWriterZen: *Throwing Up His Dinner* Me either... Why did I write that?"]

[" So anyways~ See ya later~"] Zelretch voice and holographic face gradually disappeared.

" I hate him. I really hate him." Y/N grumbled, to himself, that looks more cute than anything.

"... Who do you hate, Son?" A soft and smooth young female voice asked him.

" AH!" Almost jumping out of his skin, he cried out, while nearly falling off of his bed.

Snapping his head to his now open door, he blinked his emotionless (H/C) eyes, seeing a young woman, In her early 20s, If he might guess.

She is a (S/C)-skinned woman who is considered to be very beautiful and attractive with lower back-length (H/C) smooth hair that has long bangs split on both sides with a medium-length braid on top of the rest of her hair in the back that she allows to flow freely, and crimson-colored eyes. She is wearing nothing but a white towel as of now, displaying her beautiful curves and middle-sized breast.

" *Blink...*Blink* Did you just get back from the bathroom?" He deadpanned. His now younger age is truly helping him. If it was him before, he would have blushed, seeing such a beautiful woman and trip over every word that spilled from his mouth.

However... Him now? It's normal, In his case.

" Answer my question first~" She 'sweetly' said/ordered.

"... Just some nightmare, Mom." EH?! MOM!? Why did he just say that?!

" Aww my sweet beautiful baby boy is scared~" Walking to him, she pulled Y/N into her breasts area, hugging him," You need Mama~?"

" Yes." NO, HE DOESN'T! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

" Mhmm~" Smiling brightly, she hummed a soft tune, while gently rocking him.

" Y/N? What are you doing still up, my little man?" Walking through his door is a fairly handsome paled-skinned young man, possessing crimson-colored short hair and beautiful Intention-grappling (E/C) colored eyes. He dons an (F/C) long-sleeve T-shirt and pants, that looked Medieval and perfectly made by an extremely skillful hands.

" Our Son had a Nightmare~" Y/N's... Mom said, while the 'little man' himself, is locking eyes with his...Dad.

" Truly?" He raised an eyebrow," What was it about?"

" Umm, Vampires?" He let out cutely (without trying), making his new... parents gush with emotions.

" Vampires, you say?" His Dad mumbled, looking deep In thought.

" You think...?" His Mom shot the crimson-haired man, a 'look'.

" Maybe..." Not wanting to think about it anymore, he smiled at his beautiful Wife and Son," He's not eight yet anyways. We still have two years, till he gets his Summoning Grimoire."

" Yeah..." His Mom smiled, seeing her Son's sleepy expression.

'... I gonna kill that Vampire, one way or another.' The boy In question is planning the death of an annoying Vampire. Certainly, not the thoughts his...parents think he's having

*zzzzz*

Feeling an extremely powerful sensation of sleep, he let her take him In her embrace, with only one thought.

' Curse this young body of mine!'

..

Seeing their Y/N fall asleep, they tucked him In and went to their room, to hopefully create a sibling for their only Son.

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]