Chapter - 5: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Father & Son Time

Chapter 5: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Father & Son Time

......

"" I hate Parties."" Both Y/N and his Father; Adam L/N, can be seen getting dressed up In extremely fancy clothing by their Maids.

" Me too. But, we have to go. The L/N Family never missed one, and we won't be starting today." His Mother; Eve L/N, simply said, while putting on some light makeup.

"..." Looking at each, both Father and Son, sighed.

..

" Come here Y/N, let me do your hair."

Obeying his Mom, he sat In-between her legs, resting his head on her breasts. A feeling he has come to deeply enjoy.

" What style do you want~?" She asked, running through his smooth short (H/C) hair, barely passing his shoulders when he takes a bath.

" Your choice."

" My choice~? Ara~ Ara~" Eve purred hearing her only child.

"... Kids." Adam's mouth twitched, seeing this.

" Hehe..." Sticking out his tongue, Y/N smiled at his Dad.

" This little..." His Son is to smart for his own good. Extremely too smart.

..

" Is this to your liking my beautiful Son~?" Eve asked, putting a hand mirror In front of Y/N.

" I love it, Mom." Y/N smiled, looking up at his Mom.

" Hehe~ I knew you would." She giggled, making Adam smile.

Seeing Eve so happy is something he lives for. Their so lucky they got blessed with Y/N.

" Your turn Husband~"

Getting up, Y/N went to a pair of maids. Putting their pale-white hands on his shoulder and legs, they began to massage him.

" Hey Y/N...?"

" Yes, Father?"

"... Why is your Summon still here?" Looking at Berserker-Lancelot, his lips twitched.

" Because he wanted to." Y/N chimed out. He then added," But; don't worry. I'll unsummon him when we arrive at the party."

" Eh... I see." His Son must be loaded with Summon Energy.

As the name suggests; Summon Energy is what Summoners use for their Summons and their abilities and Skills. Even the act of letting their Summon stay In the waking World, costs energy.

So by permitting the Summon to stay here since yesterday, it must be taking a toll on Y/N.

However... Judging his face and body language, Y/N looks even happier and livelier.

' I'll ask him about it later.' Inhaling deeply, he sighed.

--

[ 1 Hour Later ]

"" So this is the place huh?"" Again, both Father and Son, sighed.