[Part-2]-Chapter - 9.5: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Time To Make Friends?

Chapter - 9: The Youth Summoners Gathering - Time To Make Friends? | [Part-2]

......

" The battlefield is clear." A somewhat fat kid, eating a big chicken drum stick announced, standing onto of an extremely luxurious black and green carriage," If anyone would like to fight next, step up!"

Right after hearing this, a tail boy that looks a few years older than everyone walked to the center of the field. He has flowing blond-gold hair and piercing amber eyes that shine with life. He's wearing a white and gold luxurious suit.

" Oh! It's the sixth Prince!" A girl next to Y/N yelled, having a dreamy expression.

' Sixth? Don't we also have six Princess? And these children are by the same man?' Y/N hummed,' Ain't he been busy, huh?'

" Hear me all!" The boy brightly smiled," Let there be one person who will challenge me." Taking off his suit, he threw it on the floor, now only wearing a black T-shirt and loose-fitting pants," For I am not the sixth Prince of our great Kingdom, right now- No! I am a man and as a man, we like getting our blood pumping!"

*Grasshopper Sounds*

' Heh, it seems everyone here is afraid of Royalty. Especially a Prince.' Y/N analyzed everyone's expressions and how they took a step back.

' Well... Not everyone.' He smiled, walking out, getting shocked faces from the crowd.

" Oh, who might be my challenger?" The boy looked truly happy. It seems not a lot of people take up his offer and Y/N might be the first one.

" Y/N L/N," Y/N announced, now ten feet in front of the Sixth Prince.

" Ah, you must be the Heir to the L/N family, am I right?"

" The one and only," Y/N smirked.

" Delightful!" The boy's smile somehow became bigger and brighter.

" So how are we doing this thing? On the count of three?"

" Are you Fusion Summoner, as well?" The Sixth Prince asked.

" Yep." Y/N nodded. From his knowledge: Fusion Summons can directly boost the summoner's combat abilities and hence were crucial to their survival. They became a human hybrid of what their Summon is. However, if their summon is already humanoid, which is extremely and he means extremely rare, then they just take the traits of their Summon.

" Lovely!" Making a fist in excitement, the boy's eyes sharpened," We Fuse on the count of three and do battle! Is that alright for you?"

" Aye."

" Zain, take it away!" The Prince said, looking at the Faty still eating that chicken drum - like his life depends on it.

" 3! 2! 1!" Zain yelled, getting various cheers.

Slowly, Y/N saw bright golden scales appear around the Sixth Prince's eyes and hands. His nails became very sharp claws and two golden horns grew from his forehead. His eyes altered themselves to a sea of gold.

" Dragon, huh?" He knows just the person to summon. Putting out his hand, they started to glow a bright golden color, as he chanted in an unknown language that sounds like high-pitched gibberish to everyone, giving the weaker ones a bad migraine, and feeling like they were going to pass out," Come forth and reside in me - Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)!"

In a flash of golden particles, his appearance changed. Instead of (H/C) hair, it became a pale blond, and his once (E/C) eyes altered to a pale gold color that stormed with sinister emotions. His healthy skin color is now pale - like that of a vampire. His clothing changed itself into something dark and foreign to this world. Lastly, holding in his right hand is a black and white War-flag(no idea what they're actually called).