Chapter - 7: Stopping Two Crisis In One Day

Chapter 7: Stopping Two Crisis In One Day

......

" Pardon?" Both of Y/N's parents suddenly stop, hearing him.

" I said: Shit." He repeated, as his parent's eyes hardened.

" Who taught you that word?" Eve's eyes flashed.

" Dad when he stubbed his toe in the morning." He casually said as Adam's mouth twitched," And you when you dropped your ink brush." He added, making Eve's eyebrow twitch.

" Aren't you a smart one?" Adam's mouth twitched again.

" Thanks! I get that from you." Smiling brightly, he explained," Always be ready, right Father~?"

" Always be ready...?" Like she was connecting the dots, Eve slowly looked at a pale-faced Adam.

" Shit."

" Shit Indeed Father." Y/N smiled even bigger.

Knowing he got played by his son and got nothing to back it up right now, Adam started running.

" Adam Eden L/N! Get back here!" Placing Y/N on the floor, Eve ran after her husband.

..

" Whew, that was a close one." When he couldn't see his parents anymore, Y/N whipped away Imaginary sweat.

" We have a report Master."

" Ah!" Jumping, he snapped his head to one of the Hundred Face Assassins," Bloody hell..."

Calming down his nerves and heartbeat, Y/N locked eyes with the Assassin," What is the Report?"

" A Gang is looking to rob something of Importance from the L/N Family. Likewise, a group of Mercenary Knights is looking to Kidnap the Crown Princess for ransom." The Assassin explained, all emotionlessly.

" Mhm, when?"

" All In two days when the Moon rises. We think they are operating together."

" Two days? Then, that's plenty of time." Letting his lips curl up, he ordered," Take down the Knights. I'll have Berserker deal with the Gang."

" As you wish. Consider them dead." Bowing, the Assassin disappeared Into thin air.

" Grrr..." Giving Berserker-Lancelot the order telepathically, he got a growl In joy.

Doing the same, he ordered four Hundred Face Assassins to each of his parents, at Guard duty.

" No harm shall befall them. Consider them protected." They declared, traveling out of Y/N's shadow, to his parents.

' With their skills, my parents will be protected.' Even knowing both of his parents are pretty powerful Summoners, Y/N's paranoia said; it was better safe than sorry, and he trusts his paranoia in times like these.

Walking to his room, he yawned," I guess it's nap time." His eight-year-old body can be both a blessing and a curse. And right now, it's being a curse.

..

Plopping himself on his bed, Y/N closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep, as the not-so-savory thoughts became quiet and still.

..

..

[ With Y/N's Servants ]

In the forest surrounding the L/N Castle, is Berserker-Lancelot walking.