Chapter - 1: Becoming An Apprentice Of Zelretch

Chapter 1: Becoming An Apprentice Of Zelretch

......

" How rude, do you swear at everyone you meet?" Zelretch asked Y/N, flipping through the next page on the Hentai.

"... I must be high." Even if he didn't do any types of drugs, this was the best thing Y/N could think of.

Blinking his eerie red eyes at Y/N, the smirk on his face still remained as he spoke " Well, you're clearly a bit more polite than the previous one. Normally, they instantly say 'Where the fuck am I old man?' things like that. Its kind was funny at first... But now, it's just quite annoying."

Previous one?

' Oh fuck...' Knowing full-well what he means, all color drained from Y/N's face. He knows him. He really knows him.

...Somehow Y/N knew he'll fuck himself. And not In the way he thought. Mentally, his other versions fucked him.

" Hehe, don't worry, your secrets are safe with me."

"... I swear the Gods love fucking with me." Groaning, Y/N buried his face In his hands.

*Book Dropping Sound*

With the sound of a book dropping to the floor, Zelretch's bored voice followed.

" Well..." He said, holding a laugh.

Deadpan, Y/N looked up," You better not-"

" Actually..."

" Say-"

Smiling wildly, he confessed, 'heartfeltly'," A certain Goddess Of Love & Goddess Of The Sun, would love to talk with you."

" Oh come on!" He cried out.

" Aphrodite & Amaterasu to be more precise." Zelretch added, 'helpfully'.

" I got that." Y/N held In another sigh.

" Soooo~?"

" So what?" Y/N raised an eyebrow.

" You wanna meet two Goddess who might be Yandere for you~?"

"..." Yeah. The Gods loves fucking with him. Don't they have anything better to do?!

--

[ God Realm ]

""" Achoo! Who's talking about us?"""

" Oh! It must be my Y/N-chan! He must be thinking about our future children and our lives together~!"

" Eh?! What do you mean your Y/N-chan?! He's MY Darling! Get that through your thick skull filled with nothing but sex!"

" Yours? *Scoffs* Like my beloved will choose some fox over me."

" You have cat ears!"

..

Looking at each, all the male Gods came to an agreement and slowly backed away, then hauled ass out of there.

--

[ Back With Y/N ]

" Achoo, who's taking about me?" Y/N sneezed, looking up with a frown.

" Probably your-"

" You better not-"

" Wives, are fighting for your love." Eyeing Y/N, he smirked," You Y/N's always did have an odd charm that even worlds and their wills will fight each other for. Hell, one of You died, due to making the whole Throne of Heroes, becoming Yandere for him." Sighing, he tapped his cane that suddenly appeared," He was my favorite Y/N too."

"... What the fuck?" Was Y/N response, hearing this. What the hell was the other him thinking?! And how In the seven hells did he make the Whole Throne Of Heroes became Yandere for him!?

"... Wait-" With widened eyes, Y/N hoped what he's think is wrong.

But judging by Zelretch's face, it's probably True...

" Yes. Even those two." Like he's remembering some, he sighed," It was All-Out-War." Looking back at Y/N, his red eyes flickered," However... After a few hundred years... The Artorias Alliance 'Won' the battle and the War due to their 'superior numbers'. It was quite a show to watch."

"... Did you help him...me?"

" Oh, I wanted to." He nodded, then frowned," But, being the stubborn bastard he is: He happily refused me and told me, I quote;' Old man, don't let another me fuck up as bad as I did.'..." With pain flashing in his eyes, he hardened his expression," The next day, he died due to the whole world hunting him down. Well... He let them. He was tried. Too tired and old. So he just let them find him." Glancing at the sun from Y/N's window, he added," After his Death, he brought about the Land Of Steel and everything else that followed.," Scanning Y/N's emotionless expression, he smiled," He finally got his well-deserved rest... With his only Wife: Rin."

[VoidWriterZen: Shit, I wrote this? Damn, I'm about to make myself cry. This is some bullshit ]

" Bloody hell..." Y/N looked up at the wall, lost for words. He honestly wants to meet that version of him. He sounds like a chill guy.

" Anyhow~" Now smiling In a cheerful mood, Zelretch locked eyes with Y/N," Y/N L/N, you ready?"

" Ready?" Y/N let out a confused sound," Ready for what?"

Leaning Into Y/N's face, his smile somehow became even bigger," Ready to become my Apprentice."

"... Shit." He cursed.

" Shit Indeed, Y/N Schweinorg." Zelretch laughed out.

" I didn't-"

Y/N didn't finish his sentence, as the Second Magic-User, kicked the young boy through a glowing blue portal.

" See ya later~ And don't forget to have fun~"

" Fuuuuuck yoooouuu!" Was the response he got.

Looking around the very familiar room and that Hentai, he smiled bitterly," Well... Not too much fun."

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]