part 4

-NEXT DAY (Tuesday)-

Andee's POV:

"ANDREA WAKE UUUUPPPP!!!!" My brother screams. "Oh Jesus. YEA IM AWAKE NOW SHUT UP!" I scream while getting out of bed. 'Fuck! Shit shit shit shit shit 'I'm late' I say to myself. I put on a random t-shirt and cargo pants, I run downstairs grab my board and skate to school. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I say quietly while skating my board as fast as I can. After 11min I finally arrive at school, going to my class ... "Your late... again" the teacher says. "Yea yea I know" I say very quietly but loud enough for someone to hear it. "You should sleep more" a guy says. I look at him and it is Iz. I'm surprised but I'm very tired so I don't show it of. "Yea I know" I say with a tired voice. "How many hours did you sleep" he asks "tbh 3h" I respond. "Wow! You really should sleep more" he says. I take out my notebook and a pen. I write something down and pass it to Issac. he opens it and it says.

"Tomorrow, after school, in front of the entrance"

he looks surprised. he turns to me and smiles. I smile back and look across the classroom. Why is it always so boring!!
*bell rings*
"Huh? What- what" I ask myself "you fell asleep" Iz says. "Oh shit" I reply. He start laughing while leaving the classroom. Im still really tired but I go to my next class.

In the corridor I see Roxana. "Hey Roxana!" I say. She turns around and says "u can call me Roxy btw haha... anyways what's up" "I met this new guy-" she cuts me of. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhh Andee!! Who is it ;)" she says thinking that I have a crush on him. "Roxy I don't think you know but im a lesbian" I say. We both start laughing while walking to our next class. "Yea so anyways i met him yesterday and he seems cool so I was wondering if he can sit with us at lunch" "yea ofc" she says. I say thanks and enter my class.

TIMESKIP

Finally lunch. I leave the classroom and see Isaac. I call him and he starts walking to me. "Hey dude" I say "sup bud" "cmon now I'm hungry" I say and we both start laughing. After a bit we get our food and go sit to the others.

"Hey guys this is Isaac-" "but you can call me Iz". The others introduce themselves and we start talking. After 10min of speaking non sens I come up with another conversation.

Me: "Hey Reny have you told the others about Old lyptak?"
Reny: "oh shit I forgot"
Me: "yea I could tell.. how ever yesterday the others and me found an abandond skate park next to the woods"
Mari: "well that's nice"
Roxy: "yea-"
Me: " we decided to call it old lyptak and to make it's our hanging out spot"
Benny: "yea it's perfect for-"
Me, Reny, Jj and Dominka: " WE KNOW!" We say aggressively.
We start laughing and decided to meet up at old lyptak after school. Isaac was invited as well.

After we all finished eating I go outside, Benny and Roxy came with me. "Where are you going" Roxy asks "woods" I answer briefly bc I'm still very tired. We arrive and thers a little picnic table. We sit down, I take out a cig and start smoking. "Want some" I ask roxy. "I- I don't smoke a lot but... yea come on who cares gimme" she says. She inhales the smoke and blows it in to Benny's face. Me and Roxy laughed while Benny was rubbing his eyes. After 15min we go back to school. We find the others and we talk about our life. I found out that Renys parents always travel bc of their job and they mostly take his little brother with them and that he now lives alone with his older brother who goes to College . He isn't realy sad abt it, I don't know why but sounds like he didn't like his parents. Jj has a cool family they have a lot of money but he doesn't consider himself as a 'rich' person. He's the dad of the group. That's why Benny and Reny often call him "babysitter". Dominika lives alone with her mother in a beautiful house in south Hayley. She doesn't really have a healthy relationship with her mother but she still loves her. I can tell that Domi is trying to spend more time with her mother and fix the relationship. Roxy also lives in a house in south Hayley, she has a little brother but I can't remember his name. Her parents are realy cool but they can be annoying sometimes. She loves her family sm. I don't know her relationship with her parents but it seems "normal".Marina has a older brother and she hates him. She also hates her parents bc they treat her like garbage. She usually doesn't speak to her parents, they only speak with each other when they have to. Benny lives with his little brother and his mom in a trailer. I don't realy care where they live but it's still interesting knowing it. Iz lives with his family in a house near the woods. Than there's me, I live north Hayley with my family. I usually come home late or not at all. That's bc I don't feel comfortable around my family. I really don't. I don't know why but I just hate being home.

*bell rings*

"Looks like we have to go" Reny says. "Yup... see ya" I say. We all leave the cafeteria and go different ways.

AFTER SCHOOL

I go outside and look for the guys. I only found Dominika. "Hey" we both say at the same time. "Ur coming right?" I ask "no sorry I want to spend some time with my mom" "oh... yea I understand.. well have fun" I say, than I hop on my board and skate home. I finally arrive and I go upstairs. I lay on my bed and think about the others... I don't know why but it was really interesting listening to the life story's from others. I close my eyes for 2 sec.

6:35pm . 'SHIT!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" I say to my self while fixing my hair. I climb out my window and start skating to Old lyptak. "Shit! Hi guys sorry I'm late" I say. Benny, Iz and Roxy were skateboarding Reny and Jj were talking abt school. I say hi to the others and also start skating.
After a few hours dominika shows up. We all say hi to her and we start talking.

Reny: "Hey so listen my brothers is throwing a party on Friday and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come too."
Me: "oh cool"
Roxy: "yea sounds fun, I'm in"
Dominika, Mari, Jj,Me and Benny: "yea same"
Reny: "what abt you Iz?"
Iz: "yea... I don't know..  my parents won't let me."
Me: "just say that you'll be spending the night at... I don't know Jj then you can come."
Iz: "yea I think it might work. I'm in but please don't let me get drunk or my parents will kill me"

We all laugh and agreed. After a few more hours we all got a bit hungry so we decide to go to a 7eleven near by. We get on our boards and start skating. Reny, Dominika, Marina and Jj just walked. We sometimes
Skate faster and the others were running like little chickens. It was very funny. We get to the 7eleven and we all get some snacks. The others payed and waited outside. I was the last one and i was waiting for Benny to pay. "A Marlboro red" he says. I was so confused. 'He's 16?! How-' I think to myself. "Can I have your ID please" "yea ofc here" he pulls out a fake ID and HE GETS THE CIGS!! I than payed and went outside. "Where did you get the ID from?!" I ask. "Made it myself" Benny says. I look shocked. "What?" He asks. "Nothing just- just give me a cig" we than went back to old lyptak and stayed there till late at night. It was 1am and the others decided to go home so I said bye and went home. I climb up my window and I see my little brother sitting on my bed. "What are you doing in my room?!" I ask in a angry tone. "Where have you been?" He asks. "None of your business now go to bed!"
"Tss ok". 'What the fuck did he want?' I say quietly before going to bed.

-NEXT DAY (Wednesday)-

My alarm clock rings but I ignore it. 20min later my little brother screams from outside my door. "JEEZZZ ANDREA GET UP!!". "FUCK! Yea.. yea I'm awake". I get ready and start skating to school. I finally arrive and I'm not late! I see iz and Benny so I walk towards them. "BOO!" "AAH! HOLLY SHIT!" "U SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME MAN" they both say while laughing. "So what up my dudes" I say. "Going to the others" Benny responds. "Damn it's the first day that u aren't late congrats" Iz says. We finally find the others and we just start talking abt random shit. After a few minutes the bell rings and I go to my first class. After every class it's finally lunch. I go to the cafeteria and I sit down next roxy.

Roxy: "so 6pm, old lyptak?"
Me and benny: "yea ofc"
Marina: "yea I'll come too but only if Benny and andee don't smoke"
Me: "oohhh come on man! U can bring perfume or something"
Marina: " come on only today"
Benny: "yea allright... so everyone's coming right?"
Everyone: "yep"

-AFTER SCHOOL-

I go out and say goodbye to the others as I wait for Iz. 'I really hope he didn't forget abt today' I think. After 10min someone taps me on the shoulder. It was Iz. "So... what's up?" He asks. "Follow me" I say while starting to walk towards the woods. "Where are we going" Iz asks in a irritated tone. "Shut up and follow me". We arrive at this picnic table and we sit down. "So what do you want" "you know what" "emm no I don't... that's why I'm asking". I look at him and raised my eyebrows. "Don't act dumb" I say while taking out 50 bucks. "How much for a fifty?" I ask. "Oohh shit... holy fuck how do you know.." he asks. "The first time we met bro.. u smelled like weed plus every morning ur eyes are a bit red.. most people don't notice it but I do so.. what do you have" I say while looking at him. He looks a bit worried but also happy to deal with me. "Hm... ok.. look, I can give u a discount... a half bag for a 40 bucks"
"30" I say "35" he responds. "Deal!". He puts out a bag filled with weed and hands it to me. I give him the money and he starts laughing. "Pleasure to deal with u" " hahsha yea.. bye" I say before leaving. I skate home and run upstairs to get ready.