part 5

Andee's POV:

After a few hours of searching for a good/chill outfit I get dressed and climb out my window. 'It's the first time that I leave my house without cigs. It feels weird but I'm doing it for Marina. I really hope Benny doesn't have cigs bc if he does than imma smoke one' I say to myself really quietly. After 5min I arrive and I already hear the others. They are so fucking loud what the fuck. "Tf is going on here?" I ask. "JJ HAS A FUCKING SPIDER ON HIS HAND AND HES FUCKING CHAISING ME!" Roxy screams. "Jj. Gimme that" Domi says with a calm voice. 'Hahahaha She's bad ass' I think. Jj hands her the spider and she kills it. Roxy starts laughing at the spider and we all started laughing bc her laugh is so funny.
I sit down on my board and watch the others. Benny sits next to me and starts conversation.

Benny: "so.. whAt's up"
Me: "Nothing special.. you know I'm just tired bc of school"
Benny: "bc of schOol?! Ur allwaYs late and u never do ur hOmework so it isn't bc oF school.. now tell me the trUtH"
Me: "u high?"
Benny: "WhAt? Hell naahh"
Me: "ok listen I'm like this bc I can't smoke so here's the deal we go in to the woods, we smoke some weed and we come back here. No one will notice"
Benny: "Allright.. But.. WhaT do I get from that?"
Me: "Hm... a stone"
Benny: "what kind?"
Me: " a cool one"
Benny: "Alright Letz go than"

Me and benny get up and start walking to the woods."Hey guys! Where u going?!" Iz asks. "Nowhere just.. chilling" I say. "Yea ofc... Can I come with you?" he asks. "Of coUrsE MaaNn" Benny says. I hit Benny on the shoulder while waiting for iz. We arrive at the wood and we search a place to sit down. "Man The naTuRe iS beAutifUl" Benny says. "Yea I know man but try not to fall flat on your face" Me and iz started laughing, meanwhile Benny found a 'cool' stone. "Hey AndEe I WanT thIs onE" he says. "Yea nice dude, take it, it's all yours" I say in a sarcastic voice. "What the fuck is he doing" iz whispers. "I promised him a stone if he gave me a joint"
"Don't you have your own weed?" Iz asks. "Yea but Mari said she'd only come if we don't smoke so I didn't bring it" I say. "Found a spot!" "Omg finally... Benny gimme the joint" I say while sitting down on a big rock. Benny gives me the joint I light it and take a few puffs. I then hand it to iz but we didn't give it to Benny bc he's high enough. "Man I want sometHing too" "you have your stone isn't it enough?" Iz says while looking at him if he was a 3 year old child. Benny than looked back to his stone and starded playing with it. "*sigh* Dude... hahsha he's really that stupid" I wisper. "Yea I think so" iz responds. We finish the joint and go back to the others. On the way back Benny runs into a tree and we all laugh so hard that I couldn't even breathe. After we calmed down we arrive and the others were staring at us. "Where have u been?!" Roxy asks.
"You know... chIlLing-" I say before starting laughing again.
"YeA- Hahahaha totally chilLing" iz says while laughing. "Jezz guys are you high" domi sais while smirking. "N- nope- hAahahAahaAh" Benny says. Domi starts laughing as well while the others kept starying at us.

We than all calmed down and I sat down next to Roxy.
Roxy: "why did you smoke? I thought you listened to what Mari said"
Me: "I Did... BuT You knOw... I cOulDn't rEsisT"
Roxy: " why do you even smoke so much"
Me: "Can wE mAybEe tAlk aBouT thIs lAteR? I'm hIgh anD im NoT rEallY suRe iF my BrAin iS stiLl wOrkiNg sooOoO.."
Roxy: "hahahahahaha ok I understand I'll call you than.. I have to go... bye guys!"

Roxana says before leaving. "yea I have to go too bye" Mari says. After a few min Jj and reny leave too. So now we're only three high dumb kids and the mom who's actually smoking a joint rn. "Damn it feels good" Domi says while smoking. "HahaHa YeA I KnOw maN, thiS is sOme reAl gOod sHit" I say. We all start laughing out of nowhere. After like 10min we come back to 'normal' and starded talking abt the most random shit.

Benny: "yOu kNow... schoOl isnt really that bad"
Me: tF u Talking aBouT dude? SchOol is like a fucking prison man"
Domi: "dO yall ReMembeR when we were like cHillIg around and-anD than this ugly ass gUy came to our table"
Benny: " Yea and he had liKe a wierd ass nAme loke like 'is' or 'eyez' idk"
Iz: "DudE it wAs me!"
Me: " i thinK thaT life is A simulation"
Benny: "hAhahHa sorry maN really forgot aBouT that"
Iz: "Yall tHink im ugLy?! I'll Show you whats ugly"

Iz says in a aggressive tone. Benny trys to get up to fight iz. Iz also trys to get up but he fails falling on the ground. "YoU kNow.. hOw tHe fUck cAn a bUs bE liKe fAt aS fUck bUt iTs sMalL eNouGh tO liKe dRive oN tHe sAme rOde aS a MinI aSs car?" I say while looking at the boys. "Tf yOu mEan dUDe?" Benny asks. Iz finally gets up and stars walking towards Benny. He gets ready to punch him in the face but Benny trips and falls on iz. The others start laughing while I come up with some dumb theories "Why iS tHe sUn sO bIg MaaAnN?" I say while laughing.

This shit went on for like 2 more hours. It was time to go home so I say goodbye and ride home. I climb up my window like I usually do and I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I close my eyes and I fell asleep. I woke up 5min later and starded laughing. 'Shit I have to call roxy but its like 2am' I say to myself.I got out of the shower and went to my room. I take the phone and call roxy. I wait for like 4min and finally she answers. "Hi Andee what is it? Is everything OK?" Roxy asks. "YeA yEa eveRything's FinE... uMm u Said I shOuld cAll yOu wheN I aRrive home oR soMething like thAt" I say. I'm still a bit high but my brain is starting to work properly again. "Yea umm... let's just talk tomorrow ok? Good night" "Ok gOoD nIghT tHaN" I hang up and lay down on the floor.

'Why did she want to talk to me... and why do the others even want me in they're friend group.. we know each other for like 2 days and it seems like I've been here for 10 years... I hope she isn't mad at me' I think. I fell asleep on the floor without realizing it.

-NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL (Thursday)-

It is 7:56am and I'm looking for the others. I finally found iz and Roxy. Iz eyes were a bit red like usually and we get into a conversation. After a few min the others join in but than the bell rings.