part 7

I arrive home at 4:30pm and I go to my room. While going upstairs I hear my lil brother calling me. I turn around and go to him. "What is it" I ask. "Emmm yea so... I was wondering if my friend can sleep over..." "oh.. yea I mean
of course but yk... I'm going out tonight" I say. "Well... it could work out if u don't tell mom and dad that he's sleeping over" I say while smiling. He smiles back and nods yes. "OK I'll be home late so don't make a mess. Mom and dad will be home by 10pm" I add. "Alright he'll be here in 45min, thanks btw" "no Problem". I then go in the kitchen to grab water and go to my room. I smoke a cig and I decide to have a nap bc Im a bit tired.

4H LATER

I wake up at 8:43pm. I'm bored so go to old lyptak. On my way there I see Iz who was also going there. "Heeeyyy what's up" I say. "Suuupp" "going to old lyptak? "He asks. "Yea hahs" we then go there together. Once we arrive we start skating. After 45min we take a small break. We hear someone coming to us, "Who's that?" I ask. "I don't know maybe it's reny" "hmm". Iz and me start taking as this girl arrives. I've never seen her before not even in school. She starts skating. I turn to Iz who was already staring at me.
"Who tf is that?" We say at the same time. Iz looks at me a bit confused before he stands up and starts skating. I stay put bc I want to rest a bit longer.

Iz POV:

I get up and I start skating. I'm actually a bit tired but I have a plan. I skate as usual then after 5 min I look at Andee. She raises her eyebrows. She's really confused. perfect. I give her a strange look while pointing out the girl. Andee still looks confused and she starts to slowly get up as I crash 'unintentionally' into the new girl. *FUCK! AH SHIT THAT HURT* I think. I see Andee starts running to us. As soon as she gets to us I give her a flirty look while I'm still pointing that girl out. "fuck you" she says quietly. "What did you say?" The girl asks. She quickly turns to her and starts talking to her. "Yea nothing are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine but what about him?". "Oh don't worry he's made out of dumbness, he's fine" they both start laughing while I sit there looking at them. " OK nice very funny can you help ne now?" I say. They help me up and we start a conversation.
Me: "so what's ur name"
Girl: "I'm Kim who are you"
Me: "I'm Isaac but everyone call me Iz"
Andee: " I'm Andrea but you can call me Andee"
Kim: "cool names, nice to meet you"
Andee: "sooo.... your new?"
Kim: "yea... no... 50% 50%. My parents divorced like 2 months ago so now my mom and I moved to my grandma"
Me: "damn I'm really sorry"
Andee: " yea must be tough..."
Kim: "dont be, I'm actually a bit happy bc my dad was really mean to us and now I feel free you know"

We keep talking and skating till 10pm. "Hey Kim we have to go, see you tomorrow?" I say " yea of course, bye". Me and Andee walk back to our houses to get ready. "See you later" "k bye". I get into my house and I go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done I picked out a fit which took me 20 years but eventually I found one. I pack my bag and I go to Andees house.

Andees POV:

I got ready and while I was walking downstairs someone knocked on my house door. I open up and it's Iz "what are you doing here" I ask. "Yea I have absolutely no idea where reny lives" "hahs right, ok come on let's go" we start walking to renys house. After 10min we arrive at renys. We were a bit early so not many people were there. We went in and starded help reny with the drinks and the music and out of nowhere reny disappeared, after a while the people started to arrive. They were renys brothers friends I guess, renys brother is a bit popular I think bc a lot of people came so yea. After like 15min the party started and damn there were A LOT of people. Because of that I lost iz but found the girls. "HEY WHATS UP?!" I say well scream bc of the loud music. "YO HOW ARE YOU DOING?!" Roxy asks."YEA GOOD IG DID YOU SEE IZ?!" "NOPE SORRY, ILL GO GET A DRINK" domi replys."YEA SAME LETS GO". Domi and I go to the kitchen to get a drink and we see iz "YO IZ! OVER HERE!" domi screams. Iz walks to us and also get a drink. "THANK GOD YOU FOUND ME I DONT KNOW ANYONE HERE" "HAHAHA NICE WANNA HANG OUT WITH US?!" I ask. Iz agrees and we try to find the others. We see a guy talking to Roxy and mari, I don't know the dude but he looked a lot like reny just... with a lot of tattoos, a little bit older and taller . "Hi Grey!!! How are you man" domi asks. "Hey domi! I'm fine! Who are these guys next to you??" Grey asks. "Hi I'm Andrea but everyone calls me andee" "and im iz" "nice to meet you guys! Hope ur having fun" Grey says. "Hahaha yea this party is really cool" iz says excited. We all start talking abt random things untill I decide to get another drink. This time I go alone so I got two drinks or maybe three... or moreee. I mean cmon free alcohol.

Roxys POV:

Andee goes to get another drink and we all stay here to talk with Grey. He is renys bigger brother and is kinda popular. I've known him since middle school but we never really hung out I mostly just saw him when we hanged out at reny's. Jj and beni were really close with Grey. They know each other since 3th grade I think but stopped talking bc Grey was always busy and stuff. But it's nice meeting him again I kinda of missed him ngl. "So how's Oxward life? Haha" beni asks. "Yea I'm still very busy but I finally have some time to relax yk" "hahsh yea nice". Grey starts talking about his life and andee finally came back.

______________________________________
Sorry u had to wait so long I was kinda busy bc of school.