Part 20

Franks Pov

So im in convertible mercedes 450L, no flex, driving behind the others while listening to Guns n Roses. Slash is fr my idol! I turn up the volume as soon as the song "Welcome to the jungle" plays and i start screaming out the lyrics. I than see a random arm holding a cig coming out the window, after a few secs of looking at it i realize its Andee bc of her bracelets but her arm is moving so strangely like fr as if she was getting stabbed in there. I laugh a bit after she put out her head and shows me the middle finger while smiling. She always was the dumbest in the group. She gets pulled back in and another girl come out, i don't remember her name tho. "maariiii!!!!!" Andee screams and the girl goes back in. Mari, im really not good with names also bc there are so many ppl imma hang out with, but Mari seems easy to remember. I continue driving and listening to music while tying not to lose the van. After a long fucking time, i don't even know how long i didn't check the time i was to busy singing. Anyway we stop again and i park my car next to one of the vans. This gas stations smells like shit. And do we want to talk abt all the trash that is laying around? I hate Italian gas station, u can consider yourself lucky if you even find a working, non smelling toilet. I turn the music down a bit and i light a cig bc what else would i do. After a few min I see Andee and Mari coming towards my car so i wait for 'em to arrive. No sign of Roxy tho, I can only see her going to the driver side of the truck she got out of. Hm. "So? Do u like the south Italian air?" Andee asks before lightning a cig. "Smells like expired cow shit, if Palermo smells like that too I'll swim back home bro" Mari says while waiving their hand in their face bc they are getting suffocated by the smoke. "Missed it. Has been 5 years since the last time I came to south Italy. Missed the smell of crap" I say smiling. "Welcome in the real Italy my friend hahs" We all laugh a bit than Andee asks "So you listen to Guns n Roses huh?" "Yup, love em. The guitar just sounds so good and bro slash!! Did you see him?!!" I respond. "uuuhhh Fraaaannksss!!! Are you Bisexua-" She asks but i interrupt her. "No no. I don't think so... i mean.. naaaahh" Mari smirks a bit than looks at Andee who is smirking too. Those little assholes are making me question myself right now man! Maybe i am Bi i just don't know it yet. But nah i don't feel that attracted to men or slash.. Alr not attracted to men. "u sure?" Mari asks bringing me back to reality. "uh.. eh i don't know myself"  i say while laughing and looking away. I lay my eyes on the trunk next to us. Grey is still sitting inside but i don't see Roxy. Maybe she went to the bathroom, or she's just small af. i than look back at the others "Where's Roxy?" I ask looking once again at the truck. "She's with her man" Mari says also looking at the truck. "Her man?" I ask confused. "Its not official but u can literally smell! That there's something going on between her and Grey" Andee says in a serious voice while continuing smoking. "How do you know?" I ask. "The looks they give each other. Im not an expert but its just crystal clear that soon they will be fuc-" Mari says but Andee cuts them off by hitting 'em on the shoulder. "I think they already had something..." Andee says smirking. "Did i hear my brothers name?" Reny says while approaching us. "Yes u did man." Mari says. "What is it about? What did he do now?" Reny asks in a sarcastic voice. "He's flirting with Roxy man" Andee says. "Oh already knew that. Nothing new?" He asks putting his arm on Andees shoulder and looking around. "Yo is that Guns n Roses?!" He asks reaching out for the volume bouton in my car to make the music louder. We start talking about the band and abt music in general. Found out that Andee became a real metalhead. I mean she looks like one but doesn't really act like an angry metalhead. Mari is getting there, they listen to misfits a lot but also to other bands I've personally never heard from. Reny loves 50cent that's all i figured out rn. I start talking about my band and the music i make while the other listen very carefully. I feel like a teacher rn hahs.

Roxy's POV:

I get out of Greys truck and i walk to his window. I knock on it and he opens the door "Whats up?" Grey asks in a calm voice. "Can we talk?" I ask with puppy  eyes. They always work. He seems worried but its fine. "Ofc love what is it ?" Love! Sorry what?!! Hooollyy shiiiiittt!! My puppy eyes vanish because of this one word. Did he just call me love?! ME?! His love! Fuck. I come back to reality as he clears his throat. "So.. What is this between us? I cant ignore the fact that we almost... Just, what are we?" I ask keeping eye contact. Well trying to keep eye contact, its so hard to speak and to look into his eyes i just get lost. Also because he wont stop staring at me with that flirty look. "What do you want this to be?" He asks looking at my lips but now i need an answer so i stare back at him. "Its confusing. I dont know if im someone special to you or just some random girl. I dont understand your signs" Wow. That was very... direct.. Never been that open to one of my crushes. But with him is different, i dont feel like hes gonna judge me thats why i want to talk abt this. "Random girl? You could never be just a random girl in my life story hon, you know that. Im a flirty person and you seem to like that so if you dont mind ill continue to stare at your lips untill you decide to kiss me" Daamnn!! That was even more direct! But hes right, his personality is the thing i love the most about him. Am i that predictible? I snap back to reality as soon as he gets out of the truck and grabs my hand. "What is it?" I ask confused. "If you wont start, than i will" He says while walking to the back of the gas station. "May i?" He asks while gently putting his hand on my cheek. Fuuuucckkkkk!! This man!! This mf knows how to drive me crazy!! I dont say a word, i just lean in for a kiss. He puts his soft lips on mine, pulling me away from the wall ive been leaning on so that he can lean on it. His hand is still on my cheek while his other hand slowly slides down do my waist, pulling me closer to him. Fuck! Fuck shit fuck fuuuuccckkkk!!!!  Grey you little bitch ur driving me fucking insane- My thought's stopped as soon as he lets go off my waist and breaks the kiss. I open my eyes and i see Grey staring at me with that flirty look again.  "You pussy" I say while leaning in for another kiss. He smiles and grabs my waist with both hands. This. This is just perfect. Would have been better if it wasnt behind of a stinky gas station but we got to start somewhere. This perfect moment stops as soon as we hear "Rooooooxyyyy!!! Where the fuck are you?!!!" That was Mari. "We better go back" Grey says before letting go off me. "Alright" I say while still trying to come back to reality. We start walking back to the others and i see Andee looking at Franks and than laughing. "What?" Iask while walking towards them. "Nothing- *laughs* Did u have fun back there?" She asks laughing. "You little bitch" I say while giggling. I look at Franks that is trying to look confused but im pretty sure Andee told him everything, 5sec or less go by than Franky start laughing and i do too. "Alright kids we need to keep going!" Blago says while getting in his van. "Alright, dad" Andee says while laughing even harder. After we calm down we go back to our places in the vehicles and once again hit the highway.