part 17

Mari's POV:

After Andee, Jj and Beni arrive we went inside Reny's house and Andee, Roxy and Jj race each other to the coffee machine, Grey then tiredly asks "why the fuck are they running at 3 am". "its normal for them if its for coffee" Reny says. I turn around bc I hear some footsteps coming down on the stairs and I realized that it is "Blago" Domi says quietly in an annoyed tone. I turn to Domi but she's staring angerly at Blago. After a few mins the coffee and hot chocolate's are ready and we all go to the front yard so the Nicotine addicted dumbasses can smoke, by that I mean everyone except me. "pls don't smoke near me" I say, they all agree and take a step back. We started to do the seating arrangements. "So we have Blago's mini bus and my truck" Grey explains. "One thing is sure, im going with Grey" Domi says while glaring at Blago. After a while we come to the conclusion that Jj, Domi and Roxy go with Grey in his truck, I go in Blago's mini bus with Reny, Andee, Sam, Beni, and Iz

(Seating Arrangements)

After we finally decide whos gonna go with who, the 'strong guys' put our stuff in the trunks

After we finally decide whos gonna go with who, the 'strong guys' put our stuff in the trunks. 15min go by and we are finally ready. We all go and sit down in our seats and start the road trip. I don't even know how we are gonna get there. I fall asleep for a few min but im really not tired and i want to enjoy the ride.  As soon as we drive on a Highway Andee opens the window and takes out a cig. I look at her in a really weird/Annoyed way. "What? want one?" she asks me. i shake my head and i look out the window. I hear loud noises and i realize thet Andee is putting a 2pac CD on.  "California loooooooove!!" Andee scream the lyrics of 'California Love'. Andee, Iz, Benny and Reny start singing every single song and i was actually enjoying the vibe. Ok Benny is a very bad singer but he made everything a bit more fun. Andee starts to move arms around like she does always when she likes a song. I look at her in a serious way but i Immediately start laughing bc she just looks like a high jellyfish. She laughs too and we just sing and have fun. After the CD was over i lay back but andee reaches to the front and puts another CD on. "Oh jesus" i say. This time is a Coolio CD. 'Gangsta's paradise' starts playing and Benny starts singing again followed than by Iz. They are both so bad at singing omg! Andee taks out another cig and starts smoking. The others also start smoking and bro im suffocating. I open the window and i put my head out the wind but as soon as i do this Greys truck drives right next to us and strarts driving next to us. I see Roxy leaning out the window with a cig and she starts lauging. I do too before putting my head back in. Andee than looks out my window and slides next over so she could talk to Roxy. .