part 19

Andees POV:

"Fuck meee.." Mari says while putting her head on her knees. "What's up?" Reny asks, looking to Mari. "What's up?! Bro I slept so fucking bad! Do you know how uncomfie sand is?" "Ehh.. yea we all slept on sand" reny replies. "It was fun though" I say. "Haha it was ngl" Mari says before putting her knees down. "It was my first time sleeping on the beach" Sam says. "Damn fr?! Wanna do that again some day?" I ask. "For sure!" She answers. We continue listening to the music while Blago continues driving. After 30min Mari sits up, looks at me and goes: "I need to pee..." "are you fr? Bro how is this even possible?!" I say looking at Blago who looks a bit annoyed. "I don't know but I have to go too" he says while looking at Mari for a sec. So after we agreed to stop at a gas station we look for one. "Ok next gas station is 10min away u think u can hold it?" Blago asks. "Yea.. I think.. idk just drive" Mari answers leaning back. After the promised 10min we arrive at the gas station. We all get our of the mini bus and we give Grey a lil signal so he understands he can park next to us. After the others get out too I go to reny and I ask him if he can buy me a pack of cigs. He agrees so we start walking to the gas station till we hear Mari and Domi running to us. "Wait up u motherfuckers!!" Roxy screams. I giggle a bit and stop reny too. After they got to us we go in. "Alright you know how to act right?" Reny asks me. "Ofc man! Act casual and get me the cigs plz" I say while walking. Mari and Roxy disappear in the crowd. "Hey can I get a camel pa.. a pack of camel plz" reny says to the cashier. She nods and gets the cigs. We pay and go to the side. "Act casual. What part didn't u understand man" I say. "Yo I'm sorry I can't think in a stressful situations". "It's fine thx tho" I say to reny before going to look for the others. I see Roxy head so I walk to her and she's talking to someone. I've never seen that person before and I've never seen Roxy that confident talking to a stranger. "Hey Roxy we are ready can we go?" I ask Roxy. She turns around with a smile. "Hey Andee this is Frank I just met him but he's really nice!!" She says looking at me. I look next to her and anylise Frank. i stare at him for a few secs but there's smt familiar... his hair? his eyes? FUCK! HIS BIRTHMARK! "Frank?!" I say, well scream. "What are u doing here man?!" I can tell that hes confused. Now he is scanning me. It takes a few seconds before his eyes open up wide. "Holy fuck!" He screams before hugging me. "Yooo slow down Franky Boy" I say laughing. He let go and take my head under his arm to shake my hair with his fist "You still remember huh you little fucker" Frank says laughing his ass of. "Yo yo yo tf is going on!" Reny says while running to us. Everyone turns to him and back at us. Frank stops laughing and lets go on me. Now its silent even tho there are alot of ppl here. I look at Frank and we laugh again. "Are they good? On what drugs?" That made us laugh even more. Reny actually means it but we never take such questions seriously. We all calm down and i explain to the others.

Me: "So. Reny. This is Frank. Yall know that im Italian right? i lived in a little city near Florence. I was in Italy till i was like 9 and well... Frank was one of my best friends in school but i always saw him as my big brother. He used to chase the guys that tried to pull my hair, he was so tiny and so fucking fast! this mf was crazy! and here we are. After so fucking long!"

Frank: " Hahs yess we were the weirdos in school like the misfits from the class that's why we became friends, also being short and fast was good at the time. Imagine if i didnt give a shit, u would have ended up bald man phash. But Andee u still look like the weirdo from the group"

Frank says in a sarcastic voice than Reny asks:

Reny: "So... u both know eachother? And yall are both from Florence... How tf is he here than?"

Frank: "Im here bc Italian schools are the worst so i thought going on a vacation wouldnt be bad"

Andee: "Does your mom know abt this?"

Frank: "Naaahh.. well i dont think she knows.. but even if she did, she would give shit she has her telenovelas she wont miss me hahs"

Silence for a few seconds but Frank knows how to deal with it. "U ended up just like how i imagined man u emo!" He says looking at me. "What? u motherfucker! Dont i look sexy af?!" I say in a sarcastic voice. im wearing jeans shorts, 2 chains attache to em, a pantera singlet i cropped and my very pretty slippers. "Man look at you! U punk!" I can tell that his style is inspired by 70s RockStars but man he called me emo! If he dresses like that he also knows that there are differences from a metalhead and an emo! "U motherfu-" Mari cuts him off "Alright! The others are waiting for us we should go back" I look at Frank and i ask him for his phone number. "Bye man, was nice seeing u again" He says before hugging me again. "Ill miss u Franks" I say before going out of the gas station. "Whats up?" Roxy asks. I remain silent looking down with a confused face. "Andee?" Roxy says before stoping. I dont notice it but afer a few more steps i stop too. I look back and Roxy is looking at me in a weird way. "I'll be right back" I say before walking back into the gas station. "Andee where tf are u going?!" Roxy screams but i continue walking. I enter the gas station and i start looking for Frank. Where tf is he bro. I was outside for like 2min and hes gone. I look around one last time before stoping and looking for the "Main" counter. Found it. I start sprinting there but bro there are so many people cant see shit. I finally arrive but now these ppl are gonna be helpfull. i crouch down and crawl to the back of the counter. There is only one cashier so its gonna be easy. Im behind the counter looking for the microphone. It on the other side of the counter, on the right of the cashier. I wait a few secs till she says "Next". Now its time. I grab that shitty ass microphone and speak into it. "Franky Boy you little fucker you know whos talking!! Get your ass in the parkinglot next to a blue van ill be waiting there!! Go now i know u hea-" Fuck. The cashier turns around and takes the microphone. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I stand up. Jump over the counter and speedrun out of the gas station. "ROXANA FUCK OFF LETS GOO!" I scream while running to her. She understands and starts running too. I look behind me and "ROXANAA!! SECURITY!!!" I scream even louder. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W YOU!!" She screams so loud that the others standing by our van turn around "Yo what the fuck happened?!" Grey asks screaming. "DRIVE! GET IN AND DRIVE!" I scream before getting in the blue van. Me and grey are now in the van and hes trying to drive away "Drive u fucker!!" I scream "Where?!!" "On the other side of the parking lot now DRIIIVEEE!!". He starst the van and we drive off. I see the security stoping and going back in the gas station. "Holy shit. ok lets go back to the others" I say. We arrive to the others and Frank actually came. I go out of the van and aproach Frank. "What is ur destination?" I ask. "Nowhere... Why" He asks confused. "Good. ur destination is now Palermo" I say smiling. I look at Grey and he nods smiling. "Alright. Palermo it is".

Dumb teens जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें