Part 11

Andees POV:

we arrive at mine and we go in. Im too high to climb up the window without falling down. I open the door and we sneak upstairs. "go in my room ill be there in a sec" i say to Roxy and i go in Antos room. "how u doing kiddo?" i ask in a happy way hoping he doesn't notice im high. "im fine! me and my friend played a lot of game and he thought me how to play guitar". "Wait.... uuh... again? uhh hahah its cool happy for you man". I say before running to my room. I go in, push Roxy of my bed and look under my pillows. "the fuck you doing!" she asks while getting up. *fuck! i think im in trouble* i think while looking at my razor. "What?!... andee what is there?" Roxy asks. i slowly put my pillow down. "Just a joint... i thought Anto took it bc he and his frie~" Roxy pushes me of the bed and ofc! she throws the pillow across the room. "Andee..." "no. its none of your Business!". it sounds way meaner than i thought... "actually, it is!! now. u have two options. one, u tell me what the fuck your secret is or ... i tell ur mom what i think your doing"... "Roxy... u cant~" "listen! I care for you! A lot of people care for you! I need to know what's going on do that I can help you!" She says. "I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help! I'm fine now cmon quit this shit and..." "I understand if your not ready yet but I wanna know why u do this shit... and you better tell me soon!" she says and she lays down on my bed. "Yea-.." i reply while looking for a Metallica CD bc the vibe is really shity rn . I put the CD in, "seek and destroy". i know she loves this song and i think she knows why i putted music on. i can see that she moves her foot on beat and i do too. we listen in silence till i break the ice and i start singing as loud as i can. after a few mins she does too and we just dance and sing till the song ends. she sits on the ground but i still dance to the next song. "you look like a chihuahua" she says. "eemmm! Excuse me?! if i had to be a animal i would be a bird so that i could shit on your head and on rich peoples cars" i reply and she looks at me in a shocked way but she immediately starts laughing. "what u laughing about you chicken?!" i say before starting laughing too. I get bored so i stand up and light a cig. i point one at Roxy to ask if she wants too and she shakes her head. "no?" i ask. "yea.. i know u have a joint somewhere" she says while standing up and looking for it. "yea lets see how much it takes you to find it" i say in a sarcastic way. a few mins pass by and she still hasn't find it so i get up and to my closet. it has a mirror in the center and two drawer under it. I open the first one which is filled w random shirts. i push them away and reveal a second bottom of the drawer. "wow...." Roxy says. "yea my brother sneaks in my room sometimes so i have to hide stuff yk" i say while taking out a joint. i light it and we both go outside on the garage roof. we sit down and just hope my neighbors don't see us. we are just smoking and chilling while listening to Metallica, the stuff didn't kick in yet. "ok maybe it did" i say to myself while looking at Roxy whos counting the cars that pass by.... none. i laugh a bit and look to my neighbors window. "Fuck!" i say loudly. Roxy turs to me and i make clear that someone is watching us from the window. I cant recognize the person. Roxy and me look at each other and back to the window and the person is gone. "SHIT" we say at the same time. "but i mean cmon its not their house what could they do" i say while laying down. "Ummmm maybe call the cops!" she says. she's always a bit paranoid. "Yeeeaaaa.... no why would the call the cops how can they know if it a joint or just a cig" i say. "yea ur right.." she says and lays down next to me. as soon as it kicks in the bell rings. "perfect!" i say and go back in to see whos ringing. i know is my neighbor. i never seen them and i hoped i would but who cares. i open the door and its the girl from the skatepark. "uummm hi- umm i didn't expect you to come.." i say in a nervous way. "oh yea no im your neighbor.. the one you were staring from the roof... and that ur staring at now haha.." she says. "oh yea sorry i didn't know you live there... wanna come in?" i ask while getting out of the way. she comes in and we go to my room. "Hii... you are..??" "Roxy.. yea" Roxy looks a bit upset. Maybe she doesn't like her or just doesn't want her here rn. "im Kim, im Andees neighbor. u have some weed left?" she asks. I nod and i go back to the roof. She starts smoking and lays down. "soo... how are you" Roxy asks. "naaahh cmon im not in the mood for small talk. Lets see do you guys have boyfriends?" Kim asks smirking. "Nope. also Andee is-" "lesbian" i say. "uuhh shocking neeewwwsss! hahaha. Im single too. Anyone a crush?" Kim adds. i look at Roxy in a weird way. i can see that she looks uncomfortable around Kim. "no... im not ready for a relationship rn" i say but i still look at Roxy. "yea me too tbh... But damn Toby is hot!" Kim says and we just start laughing. "TOOBBYYY!!! BROOO!!" Toby is the one of Joshs friends and Roxy knows that. she laughs but i can tell that its forced. "i have to go to the bathroom ill be back in a sec". i say before leaving. I go to Antos room and he's luckily up. "Hey bud.. listen.. u have to come to my room in like 3min. U come in and say'' "Hey mom just got home and you know she doesn't allow more than one friend here" pls!!! PLEAAASSSEE Kim is here and its just weird!" i say. "hhmmm...what do i get out of it?" he asks. "idk ill let u out at night but only if i come with you ok? is it a deal?" i say. "yea now go! 2 min left!" he says. i thank him and rush back to my room. "it took you more than a sec haha" Kim says. "yea haha.." 2 min go by and omg Anto comes in. He does his part and it works. "oh ok guess ill go... see u soon guys." we all say bye and we immediately go in, close the window and close the blinds. "Bro i just met Kim and i already hate her" Roxy says while laying down on the floor. "yea i saw that... i actually thought she was nicer and less of a bitch" i say and lay next to her. a few sec go by and we both start laughing. i look at her and she stand up to go to my bed. "what are u doing man?" i ask while sitting up. "im going to sleep what else would i do on your bed?!" "i don't know you tell me ;)))" i say in a flirty way and Roxy starts laughing before falling asleep. after a few min i join her.