part 2

Andee's POV:

I wake up bc I have to go to the toilet. Well fuck I don't know where the toilet is. "Come ooonnnn I have to peeee!!" I say while opening every door in our house. I finally find the toilet and I go in. After 5min I go downstairs and I take the rest of my things and bring them in my room. I decide set up my furniture

After like 2/3h i finally finished. I then put all my things back to their places and my room looks... nice ig... it's a normal teen room. I spend the rest of the day listening to Metallica, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Iron maiden and playing guitar. I'm not even good at it but I'll get better.

-A DAY LATER-

'Only 3 more days of spring break... ugh I really don't wanna go to school. ' I hope I'll find some friends that understand my humor' I say in my head. It is 2pm and it is so warm outside!! I decide to go look around so I go downstairs take my board and some money and I start riding. On my way I see a lot of shops. Ther's a movie shop, Music shop, game shop, clothing shop and a lot more. I than remember that I really need a new board so I look for a skate shop but I didn't find one. I see a couple of girls "Hey emm do you maybe know if there's a skate shop around here?" I ask. "Umm actually yes, there's one down the street" a girl answers. "OK thanks" I say. "Are you new here? I've never seen you around" Another girl asks. "Yea I am. I moved in just yesterday..." "so what's your name" she asks. "Andrea what abt u?" I ask. "Oh I'm Roxana,this is Marina and this is Dominika" Roxana says. "Nice to meet you" "Hahaha yea... so I assume that you'll go to the Hayley-high-school right?" Dominika asks "umm yes hahaha" "nice!! We go there too! Do you maybee want to hang out with us sometimes?" She asks. I agreed and I give them my number. "OK bye girls" I say. They also say goodbye and I skate to the skate shop. After a few minutes I arrive and I go in. " what's up how can I help you" a guy says. "Hey I'm looking for a
Powell Peralta board" I say. "Hahaha yea sure thing here they are"

After 20min I pay and I finally have a new board!!! I was so excited but I didn't really know if there was a skatepark somewhere so I kept skating around. 45min pass by and I've seen the whole town. I'm on my way back and there's when I hear someone skateboarding. "Omg yes!"I say excited while following the noise. I end up infront of a high fence. I throw my board on the others side and after that I climb over the fence. I keep following the noise and when I arrive I freeze. There was so many people skateboarding there! I was so happy so I hoped on my board and I start skateboarding. After 30min I take a break and I sit down next to some random guy. "Hey your pretty good" the guy says. "Thanks man whats ur name" I ask. "Isaac but you can call me Iz. What abt u?" Iz asks. "I'm Andrea" "cool, is it ok if I call you Andee" he asks. "Yea of course". "U new" "yea I moved in yesterday" "Hahaha nice so how do you like it here" he asks. "I love it here, my old Town was so boring like fr there was nothing! And wow this place is fantastic" I say. "Yea sure it is. Oh one thing you should know if you here someone screaming '3 o'clock' run for ur life." Iz says "why?" "It means that cops are coming bc its illegal to be here. This is an abandoned prison" "Hahaha ok I'll keep it in mind thanks man" " but don't worry we have special guys that keep this place safe. Over there are punk and blade they are the main security guys and we also have spy and tonto, they are the reserve. If punk and blade need a break than spy and tonto are the security guys" "damn that's cool" I say before leaving. "Bye my dude" "bye man".

I finally arrive home, I run to my room bc my parents would kill me if the found out that I got a new board. I put some chill clothes on, I take out a cig and I start smoking. After that I go to bed bc I'm really tired.

-NEXT DAY-

Two more days. It is 11am. Yea I know I'm not a morning person. I go downstairs, take a chocolate bar and I go back to my room. After eating and getting ready I go to another trip. I decide to go into the woods. Before I leave I open my window a bit so that I can climb back in when I come back. I take my board and I go towards the woods. I love the nature it is always so quite and just beautiful. After a few mins I find a perfect spot to chill. There are two big stones and a large felled tree. I stay there for a bit but I eventually get bored so I decide to go to the prison. After a few min I arrive and I immediately start skating.

20min later I see iz so I stop and go to him "sup dude" I say. "Hello bud whats up" he asks. "Nothing yk hahah I have I question though... does this place have like a name?" I ask. "Yea it's called 'gray asphalt' yea bc the Asphalt is gray yk hahaha" "Hahaha very creative" I say while laughing.
1 or 2h go by. Iz and I decide to go to a 7eleven bc we got hungry so we start skating. After we got there he buys a cola and a pack of chips and so did i. We ride back and we start eating. A few people join us and we start talking abt random shit.

After 2 more hours of skating and talking we here someone screaming "3 O'CLOCK!! 3 O'CLOCK!!" We all get our things and we run for our lifes. A few guys get caught but iz, me and the others are still running. After we all got out iz and i started laughing really hard. We then calmed down and I go home.