Part 9

Reni's POV:

The party started hours ago but im still in my room. I don't even know why. I went downstairs to get something to drink but nobody saw me. I feel bad for not going to my friends but I'm not really in the mood for partying. I decide to play drums for a bit yea a bit more like 35min. After a couple more minutes I get of playing and I finally decide to go downstairs. I open my door and boom Jj is coming out from the bathroom. "Hey!! Where have you been all this time man?" He asks. "Just in my room I was a bit tired so I went to bed and lost track of time" "oh ok cmon downstairs the others are waiting" "Hahaha ok lets go-" "OUT OF MY WAAAAYY!!" Andee screams while running to the bathroom with Benni who look a bit ill. They slam the door open and run inside. Jj and I look at each other and decide to knock on the door. Andee opens "what's going on?!" I ask. "Emm Benni had a drink too much so yea" "is he throwing up?!" "No he's playing ping-pong OF COURSE HE'S THROWING UP WHAT ELSE WOULD HE DO DUMBASS!!" And with that she closes the door. Jj and I start looking for the others. Once we find them they all say hi and we start talking.

Grey: "where Tf have you been?"
Me: "I was in my room I was sleeping"
Domi: "how did you unhear the music is so loud even the people in Europe can hear it"
Me: "hahaha idk, so what did I miss?"
Roxy: "nothing big only a little argument between Josh and andee"
Me: "Josh is here!? Who Tf invited this dick head?!"
Grey: "no one he just showed up"
Me: "and u let him in?! Where is he now"
Roxy: "gone"
Me: "if I see him in my house I'll break his nose"
Roxy: "wow! What did he do"
Me: "well my brother and Josh played basketball in the same team every Tuesday afternoon. My parents worked all the time so they weren't really home at all, so I had to stay with Grey every time he had training and Josh always bullied me. I got so tired of him that I tried to fight him but I lost and he broke my nose"
Domi: "oh damn... that's why you had bandage your nose. I thought you just fell down the stairs or something"
Me: "yea it was Josh"
Grey: "and that's why he's an asshole"

After I told my story Andee and Benni came back. "So did you win?" I asks in a sarcastic tone. "Yea hahahaha" Beni reply's. "Hey iz" andee says. "What's up" " does Gray asphalt still exist?" She asks. "Yea but not a lot of people go there bc... yk why" "yea... we have to go there sometimes" "Hahaha ofc" "what is gray asphalt?" I ask. Andee look over to iz. "It's something like a skatepark but its a bit... 'illegal'" he whispers. "Why?" Domi asks. "It is an abandoned prison so..." "sounds fun" Roxy says. "Sounds illegal" Jj reply's. "Don't worry we have the best Security Cameras ever" iz says. "You installed cameras in an abandoned prison?!" Jj asks. "No! Ofc not we're not rich! We got blade and punk, they are the two main security guys but they change shift with spy and tonto so there's no need to worry" "haha ok nice" Jj says. We start talking abt gray asphalt and old lyptak. Andee goes back to the kitchen to get a drink and Jj goes with her. "how can she not throw up after all these drinks?" Roxy asks. "Maybe she's used to alcohol idk" I say. We continue to talk and it slowly gets boring just to sit there and yk it's a party so Roxy decides to go dance. Grey, Roxy, Domi and I go on the "dancefloor" which is our Livingroom but who cares. We start dancing and damn it's fun. I dance with Domi bit and in these 2sec Grey and Roxy disappear. "Where Tf did these two lovebirds go" I ask Domi. "Lovebirds?? Uuhhh who knows hahs" she says. We continue dancing and after 5min the others came too, we are all a bit drunk so it was really funny bc Beni was really bad at dancing but he is mad drunk and he moves like a pregnant cow hahah.

Roxy's pov:

Grey, Reni, Domi and I go to the dance floor. I dance with Gray and it was so fun. There are so many people I couldn't see anything. We dance for other 5min and the others are gone. Very nice. I don't think much of it and I continue to dance with Grey. He's actually really good at dancing I never knew that till now. After a while we both go outside to get some "fresh air". It isn't really that fresh bc most people were smoking so yea. We sit down, I put my legs up so I can lay my head on my knees and I'm sooo tired plus a bit drunk. "U look really nice tonight" Gray says out of nowhere. I lifted my head then I turned to him and give him a half smile bc I don't know if he really meant it or if he is just drunk. "I'm dressed like always but thanks" he smiles and takes out a pack of Marlboro. "Want one?" He asks. I don't know how he would react if I say yes bc I don't think he knows that im smoking but who cares I really want to smoke rn. "Yea" I say and he hands me one, I was about to take out my lighter but he already took his out and lit it up for me. I feel weird. My stomach is upside-down. I bet it's bc I drank too much... I think... we start smoking and I wonder where Mari went. Maybee she's just hiding in a room or smt. "Roxy? U ok?" Grey asks. "Huh?? Uh yea sorry I just zoned out" he starts laughing and so do I but I'm sill worried. "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing just...you know Mari right... I haven't see her since I went to the bathroom it was like 3h ago and I'm a bit worried" I say looking away bc I'm not in the mood for eye contact but I know that Grey is looking at me with his big beautiful brown eyes. "No need to worry I saw her leaving right after you came back" "you saw her?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I ask while turning to him. Damn his eyes.. "I wanted you to have fun I'm sorry ,plus I thought that you already knew that she left" "fuck! Is ok but I have to find her" "Don't leave.. ur having fun right? I'm sure she's fine I mean she looked fine. Maybe she was tired and went home" Grey says. I'm so worried abt her but I'm having so much fun... "ok" I say and I sit back down... he smiles, his smiles give me some kind of comfort and he noticed that. We sit there in silence until Reni and all the others came. "Here they are the two lovebirds" he says. "We're not...lovebirds" Grey and I say at the same time. They all laugh even Grey did. Ok it was funny.. I go back in with andee and we get a drink. "U ok?" I asks. "Immm fiineee what about you sir?" She asks. Jesus she's so drunk. "I'm Roxy.." "ohh yea right hahahahaha sorry man" "I'm still a girl but yea I'm fine hahs" we both get a drink. Ok maybe more then one and we go back to the others. They were playing fucking American football with a fucking chair! "What in the name of God are they doing?!" Andee asks. "I don't know but they stole my chair" I say while looking for another chair. Jj and Domi were sitting there watching the others. I was pretty funny not gonna lie. Andee suddenly buts her beer down, grabs Domi and runs to the others and they start playing this... "American chaiball" with the others. They play this shit for like other 40min until the chair broke. Rip beautiful chair :,). They come back and they sit on the ground. "You all look like young ass kids hahahah" I say while laughing my ass off. We stay there other 30min and Jj decides to go home. Benni goes with Jj bc he so drunk he can't even walk straight. It hits 4am and the party is over. Everyone leaves except for me, andee, Grey and Reni but I mean they live here. We sit down on the couch and andee lays on the ground. "So... see you tomorrow?" I ask. "Of course" Grey says while smiling. "Omg stoooopp u can be romantic in private thanks" Reni says and andee starts laughing. Grey hits Reni (not really hard). Andee and I stand up, say bye and we leave.