Part 10

Andee's POV:

"Holy shit I'm so tired!" I say to Roxy while walking home. "It was fun" she says ignoring the fact that im fucking drunk and that she's too. I look at her "HELL YEA IT WAS!! When is the next party?!" We both start laughing. We arrive at Roxy's house, she says goodbye and I "walk" home alone. It was so dark but the vibe!! I try to walk straight after a couple of meters I fall down and I just start laughing so hard I could barely breathe hahahah. I take out my cigs and i start smoking. I usually don't smoke outside bc well im not 18 but i just want to smoke so yea. I look around to see if the police is somewhere. All clean. I arrive home, i throw my cig on the ground and i climb up to my window. "damn.. im drunk af HAHHAHAHAHAH" I say while laying down on the floor. After a bit a fall asleep.

-NEXT DAY (Saturday)-

I wake up and look at my alarm clock. It's 1pm and I'm still tired. I go downstairs to get something to eat. On my way to the kitchen I hear anto's friend laughing very loudly. "Hey Anto could you please be a bit quieter? Bc I think mom is still sleeping." I say. After I had breakfast?... lunch? Idk after I ate something I go back upstairs and start listening to music until my phone rings.

Roxy: hey andee wanna come over? I need to help Grey.
Me: yeah ofc give me 15min and I'll be there.
Roxy: ok thanks. Bye.

I hang up and go straight to the bathroom. I take a shower and I get ready. I tell Anto that I'm going out and that his friend has to go in 1h. I go out and try to remember where Roxy lives. After 18min I finally find her house. As soon as I knock on the door Roxy opens it. "FINALLY! Ur late my friend!!" She says in a nervous way. "Bro... 2min! Now go get ready" "NO! fuck I mean yes but I need ur help!"I look at her and raise my eyebrows. "Ur nervous bc of Grey aren't you ;)" I say. "No im not!! Come on!! I need to good look.. fuck look good" a few seconds of complete silence... "hhh....m...PPPHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" I start laughing so hard! "OH MY GOD!! U HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT DOUCHEBAG!!" I say while laughing. "Fuck you! Now come on we have to be there in 15min". We go upstairs and "Wow! Tf happened here! Looks like a nuclear bomb exploded" I say while trying not to trip over all the clothes which are laying on the floor. "OK so what look are we looking for?" I ask. "Huh? Oh yea umm like a chill outfit but
more.. " "planned?" I say. "Planned? Tf does that mean?!" She asks while looking for a cool shirt. "A fit that's comfie but is more.. fancy.. cmon more planned!" I say. "I still don't know what it means but ok now come here and help me!". I look around and find a metallica shirt. It's a bit tight but I bet its gonna look good on her bc she has big boobies. Roxy lays down on her bed and I look for some pants. "OK got something!" I say and she immediately stands up. I bring the clothes on her bed. It's the black metallica shirt, gray oversize sweatpants, a black zip up hoodie, rings, classic black convers, the two silver necklaces the two bracelets that she always wears. "Comfie but planned" I say while looking at Roxy. "Yea that will work" she replies and I smile. "Ok I'll go downstairs" "kk I'll be there in a sec" she sayis and I go sit on the stairs. Yea one sec more like 10min. I go back to Roxy. "Tf u doing! U said one sec!!" I say loudly. "I have to do my make up and my hair looks like shit!!" She says. "Bro... I look like a homeless man and my hair look like a fucking disco-ball so you would be the pretty one anyway! Now come on we have to go!" She starts laughing and we finally go downstairs. We arrive at Grey's but ifc we are late. Grey opens the door and we go in. "Sorry we are a bit late" I say while slightly glaring at Roxy as a joke. "Is ok man thanks for helping btw" "no problem". "Where is Reni?" I ask. "Hes in his room u can go to him if u want" Grey says. Roxy looks at me while making clear that I. Can't. Go! But you know what... "ok bye"i say before running upstairs.

Roxy's POV:

'U FUCKING BIATCH!!!!' I think. I slowly turn to Grey and he is getting two garbage bag's so that we can start cleaning. "Why did I say that I wanted to heeelpp!!!!" I say to myself really quietly. Grey starts cleaning up the mess "Hey where do I put the empty beer bottles?" I ask. "Oh uummm just put them here on the kitchen table ok" he says. I try to bring 5 bottles at once but one slips out of my hand and falls on the ground and breaks. "Fuck! Sorry!" "Is ok bring the others here and try not to break another one hahah". 'I love his smileeee!! Well now I know why I came here' I think. "OK lets clean up this glass before someone cuts themselves" Grey says. I get a new garbage bag and a broom.

-42MIN LATER-

After we cleaned everything up we decide to go smoke. "I'm so tired!!" I say while sitting down on chair that luckily isn't broken. "Me too ngl" Grey says. "Is andee still in renys room?" I ask. "Yea I think so... wanna go look?" He suggests. "Yea sure haha". We quietly go upstairs and Grey opens the door. *cough* bro open the fucking window!!!" Grey shouts. There is so much smoke in this room, also andee and Reni are laying on the ground laughing so hard!! "Tf happened?!" I ask. "Huh? uhh.. hahahah yea i think" Reny says. "Wha- tf? ok whatever andee get up we are leaving". Grey goes in and opens the windows before sitting down on Renys bed. He then looks at me with puppy eyes. 'Ffuuuuuuccckkkk!!!!' I think. "What is it?" I ask. He doesn't say anything for a few sec. 'Did it sound mean? Shit i-' "nothing, I thought u could stay a bit longer" he says. "Oh uhmm yea sure". "Jeeesuuuusss are u done?! Omg ew go get a room!!" Andee says while looking at me and laughing. And here we go again reny and andee laughing hard af. "Ok anyways could u pls stop smoking pot in here?! Or at least you could open the windows!" Grey says to reny, I look at Grey making clear that I want to go out of renys room. He understands it and we go out.
"So.... I'd love to stay a bit longer but I can't, sorry" I say. "Is ok, see u soon Roxana". Grey calls andee and we go back home.
"Hahahaha so what is going on?" Andee asks. "What?". "Eemm hello?! You and Grey!! It's so obvious that u want to fu-" "I DONT! I mean I don't want to... do that." I look away but I can feel andee staring at me in the most dumb way ever not believing me. She starts laughing and I do too.

Andee's POV:

We arrive at Roxys house. "You can come in if you want"she suggest. "Emm yea of course". We go in and to her room. I lay down on her bed and she sits on the ground looking for her favorite black Sabbath CD. "Why do you smoke so much?"she asks. I can't think straight rn but I still answer. "Idk it's just. The weed... it makes the problems fly away... not for long but it feels good not to think about anything yk". "Hmm... but how are you? Like fr" she asks. 'Cmon!! I just said it feels good not to think abt anything and she pulls the therapist card!!!'. "I'm fine...I think.. now I'm feeling good" I say while trying to stand up. "OK anyways here is my fav song!!!" She puts the CD in and skips till the song "N.I.B". I love this song but my fav is "paranoid". We both stand up and she starts screaming the text while I'm laughing my ass off. Than we both grab a hair brush and use it as microphone, we sing till the song is over. She falls on the ground and pulls me down w her. We laughed so hard that her mom came in and told us to shut up. "Hey do you wanna sleep at mine?" I ask. "Fuck yea! Ok let me pack my pj and than we can go". She packs her bag and we start walking to my house.