part 15

Andees POV:

After we got our tattoo/piercings we go back and we decide to go to old lyptak. Idk what we were suppose to do bc no one brought their skateboard so... once we arrive there I sit down on the floor and so does Domi. "I can't believe I actually met that asshole again" She whispers. "I didn't know that he worked there but hes really a fucking bitch" I say. "I mean it not ur fault. Just keep in mind that Blago isn't as kind as he looks like" "yup" I say. We continue talking abt the tattoo until a pine cone flies into Domi's face. "HEY! YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Domi screams. I start laughing while looking at her and she looks at me in a annoyed way but she immediately starts laughing too. "OK cmon is funny but WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream. "SORRY MAN WE'RE PLAYING BASKETBALL!" Jj reply's. "Basketball... with a fucking PINE CONE?!" Domi screams. Domi and I look at each other and then back at the boys and we run to them bc cmon we want to play too but the boys got scare bc they thought that we were about to beat them so the boys ran away. I follow Jj and Domi runs after Reny and Grey. Domi caught Reny and I got Jj. Grey just sat down next to Roxy... like always. We then explain what we actually wanted to do and we start playing "basketball". "HEY ROXY CMON!!" Domi screams. "Uuhh... NAAHH MY PIERCING HURTS A BIT!" Roxy responds. Domi nods and we start playing. We stay there for other 4h than I decide to go back home bc I'm tired af. I go to my room and I go to sleep... till MORNING!

-NEXT DAY (thursday)-

It's 3am and I wake up from my "lil" nap. "Fuck" I say while getting up. I have the motivation to go out but idk... where should I go... I decide to smoke on the roof. I lay down and when I'm done smoking I sit back up. Guess who's there? Kim.. this girl is so creepy! But she's... kind.. I guess.. I wave and she runs out the room. 'Ookkk.... weird...' I say before going back in and closing my blinds. I feel watched as fuck! She have been watching me for idk 3/4 days now! My blinds are closed but I feel like they are see-through. I don't really feel comfortable in my room but I'm sure she's just curious. I mean... she's new too so... I dont think shes a "stalker" like Reny says i mean i dont even know her that well. I feel a bit "scared" but yk, life goes on. I try to play guitar but this weird feeling doesnt leave so i try to go to sleep again. A few hours go by and i still cant sleep. Its 5am... I really want to sleep but im not tired anymore so i stay up fo a couple more mins.. more like other 2h. My alarm goes of. I slowly look at it with tired eyes. i give it a dead stare and i dont even know why this shit just pissed me of. I turn it of and look to my closet. I dead stare it too before getting of my bed. I look at my clothes but i dont find anything and this is one more thing which pisses me of. "you know what.. fuck it" i say than i grab a cig and i go to the bathroom to make my hair look a bit... ok... I lock the door and i start smoking while trying to do a high bun but i fail. Like always. I look in the mirror. Cig in the mouth, Septum, pimples everywhere, big ass eye bags and hair that look like as if a bomb just exploded on my head. I look like shit but i always do so i get out of the bathroom to put my shoes on. I leave the house and i skate to school. Its a bit early so i stop at the 7/11 to get a caffe. After that i walk to school bc im way to lazy to skate. I arrive... late but the others are there so is ok. "ur late again" domi says. "it was gonna be obvious, i mean after everything we did last night ;)" i answer and she starts laughing. We all go in and than to our classes. "WOW! only 3min late Andee! new record! now sit down" "yea.. soo great" i say sarcasticly as i take a place. I immidietly put my head on my desk an i fall asleep for 5min. I wake up bc a guy who sits next to me pushes my arm a bit. "thanks" i say. he doesnt answer. Thing nr 3 which makes my anger-level raise.

-LUNCH-

I stand up to get out of this ugly ass classroom but no! "Andrea do you have a min?" the teacher asks. "Uhh. no but yea.. ok" i say while walking to her. "ive noticed that you are getting a bit... unmotivaded... could you tell me if im right?" she asks with puppy eyes but i they dont work on me. "uhh yea i am unmotivaded. I cant sleep bc of all the school stuff you know. Its hard to.. you know... do.. homework". "Hahaha yea sure. I mean you always do your homework... Not always but its fine. You have to do them or-" "detention.. i know.. can i go?" "Yes. of course". She says smiling but i immediately turn around and i walk to the cafetteria. The others are already eating. I get my food and i sit next to Domi. Idk but i feel safer to sit next to her. "What took you so long?" she asks. "fucking Mrs. Miller wanted to talk to me" i say. "Abt what?" Iz asks. "Idk something abt unmotivation and homework.. i didn't understand a single word" "Hahshashah i fucking hate mrs. Miller shes allways so kind but.. a weird way yk?" Domi says. "hahs fr" i say before putting my head on her shoulder. The others continue talking but i fall asleep till domi wakes me up. "Hey! were going to the hideout" she says before standing up. I sit for others 5secs but than i stand up. "Ok wait a sec-"... huh? they are gone. NOT AGAIN! i start walking to the hideout really slowly bc im still tired af. I finally arrive. I open the door and- "FUCK! A ZOMBIE HAHSHAH" Beny screams. the others start laughing and so do i. I sit down on the floor and light a cig. We all smoke and talk abt shit like always till the bell rings.

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Iz, domi and i go outside to wait for the others. We sit down and we talk abt some random things. The others finally arrive and we all walk to old lyptak. "Hey! stop! should i call my brother?" reny asks. Roxy looks at me and back at reny. "Yes! but why?" she asks. "He could bring us some... alcohol.." She turns to me again but this time with a big smile. Domi also looks at me and back at Reny. "YES!" Roxy and Domi say at the same time. I laugh a bit. Reny takes out his wonderful nokia which is coverd is some random stickers and calls Grey. we all wait till he hangs up than we continue walking. We arrive there and Grey is already waitng. "Yall are such slow snails" He says. "Oh shut up and give us the stuff" Reny says while walking to Greys truck. "Slow down mini-man" Grey says while smiling.. at Roxy... UUUHHH AT ROOOXXYYYY! i look at her but shes just looking at Grey so i walk to Reny to take the stuff. " Ho HO!!! LETS GO MAN" Reny screams. We get all of the stuff and we go sit on the ground next the woods. I take a vodka bottle and i start drinking bc i just really need to drink. Benny takes the second bottle of vodka and starts drinking too. We all drink and we talk abt shit untill Benny has to pee... "HMM... i have to pee... " he says. "U drunk?" Reny asks. "YeA hashha" Benny answers. "HAhsahsh same but lets go" Reny says while getting up. "Where tf are u two going?" JJ asks. "PeeiNg" Benny and Reny reply. "Uh Uh im coming too. Ull just get lost" JJ says. we all look at each other and we all start laughing. The boys leave so we continue to drink untill we hear Renny screaming but also lauging. "the fuck?!" iask lookig into the directiong the boys went. "I think we should go help them" Grey says. "HAhashad yea" Domi says while getting up. we all follow the laughs and we finaly find the boys.. Which are laughing at benys.... You know what... Roxy immediately turns around but me and Domi we just laugh! "OH YEA! LETS SEE YOURS" Benny says to JJ. "NOOOO!" Roxy screams and that makes us laugh even harder. "yea lets see yours HASHASHAH" Domi says. Grey, Roxy and I go back to our spot and we wait for the boys. Whene they come back we start laughing agin and so does JJ. I think 5h go by and we are all drunk as hell so i decide to go home. Domi, Mari, Iz, JJ and beny decide to go too but roxy stays. Who knows why ahhsahs. We say goodbye and we all leave. Domi and JJ are gonna spend the night at mine. Iz will come later bc his lil brother is home alone so yea. We arrive at mine and i lay down on my bed. "Can i play?" JJ asks. "Sure go ahead" i say. He takes my guitar and start playing "Kickstart my heart" by Mötley Crüe and hes actually pretty good untill he start to forget the tabs and he just gives up. We laugh a bit. "Hey.. wanna see something ?" Domi asks. "Ok..." i say. Domi opens her schoolbag and she takes out 4 FULL botlles. "HAHSHA BRO YESSSS" I scream. So.. we continiue drinking untill we hear Iz knocking on my window. "Let me in u dick i have a surpriseee" he says. I open the window and i let iz in. He looks around and looks at Domi. "where is mine?" he asks. "Right there" she says. "I have something.." He says befor opening his backpack. He takes out other 4 bottels. "LETS GOOO!" Beny screams. i light a cig and give one to domi too bc why not. We continue drinking but JJ falls asleep after idk 25min. Iz After 30min so now is only me and Domi. We look at each other and we understand what the other is thinking so i get up and i put on a Mötley Crüe CD. We drink, dance and smoke and we just have fun. After 10min i remember that i have some weed left so i rool a join and we start smoking. After a bit Benny wakes up. "Weed" he says while looking at us. "WHERE?" JJ says. "Bro.." Domi responds. We all smoke and drink all the alc we have. JJ goes back to sleep and so does Iz. Domi and I decide to sleep too. Luckly the boys fell asleep on the floor. We lay down and we immediately fall asleep.