Part 21

Andee's POV

We're still in the van chilling and listening to some random song that are on the radio rn. I tried to sleep but those assholes wont stop singing, even to songs they don't know the lyrics off, its funny af tho. Like how Iz try's to sing along and doesn't even guess one word right, also he sounds like a half ran over bird. Mari actually fell asleep a long time ago. Oh shit i just remembered i have my Walkman in my bag! I look for my little, old, half destroyed bag I've had since i was 10 but its like half berried under the most random shit laying around like.. A Kiss t-shirt? Whos even is this? And why is Sams Flip Flop on my side? I finally find my bag and i take out my beautiful Walkman and 2 cassettes. 1st Load- Metallica. 2nd paranoid- Black Sabbath. I but Black sabbath back in my bag and put my headphones. Man i love Metallica sm! My uncle always talked abt them and one day i stole his CD and i just fell in love with this band. After 2 or maybe 3 songs i start to get tired so i stop the tape, put my Walkman back in my bag and i put my head on the side of the car. Bad idea. My head got fucked bc of the bad roads here in Italy. Didn't miss them. The roads here are full of holes, and yes. Its a highway. And its not even that bad now, it will get worse. South Italy has the worse roads. No matter where, the road is fucked. I feel like i got 6 concussions at once. I lay my head on my knees and i try to fall asleep.

!Time skip!

After idk how long i feel a hand softly moving my shoulder. "Yo. Andee we're -". I didn't understand a word of what the voice said. Im half awake but too tired to wake up. The hand stops shaking my shoulder but after a few secs the hand shakes me again but VERY fucking aggressive this time. "Andee! Little bitch!! We're here!!" Oh Jesus. Its Mari. I finally decide to wake up also bc of all the noises that the other are making by moving stuff around. I open my eyes and instantly get blended by the setting sun. I open my door and i look around. Yo! This is a fucking dream! It looks so old and aesthetic! Like man this shit cant be fucking real! I rub my eyes and walk to the others while scratching my belly. "Look who finally woke up, slept well on those roads?" Franks asks while blowing out smoke. "Never slept better" i say sarcastically with a fake half smile. He laughs and hands me his cig. "Don't smoke it! Hold it for a sec i need to grab some stuff" He says before leaving me next to his car with his cig in my hand. "Hey bitch. How did u sleep u snoring little hoe" Roxy says while approaching me. "Snoring?! Did i snore?!" I ask a bit surprised. "Hell yea! Mari told me that it was louder than the music! Also i heard it when we all got out of the vans!" I look surprised but than i start to laugh. Me n Roxy continue talking till Mari joins us. We than talk abt the ride and abt me looking like a half dead koala when i was sleeping. I randomly start smoking the cig Franks gave me bc, man its not going to waste! after i finished smoking the cig we go to the vans and grab our stuff. I only have one big ass bag but that's not the problem. the problem is my guitar n my fucking amp. I grab everything at once, i don't even know how. After picking up all my stuff i walk to the front door. 

Franks walks past me with a weird look. after a few steps he coms back next to me and stops. "Where's my cig?" He asks. "u went away for too long it burned out" I say while trying to hold all my stuff that is slowly falling out of my hands. "give me a cig" He says, taking out his lighter. "Are you gonna carry my stuff inside?" "fuck no". "than you'll have to wait" I say before walking away. "Vai a caga va" He says, wiling back to his car. I finally arrive at the front door and i go inside. I put down my stuff and i go back outside. Franks is carrying his stuff while walking to the door. "Yo" I say, stopping him. I take out my cigs and i take one out. I light it and start smoking in front of him. "You know ur a bitch right?" He says. "Shut up man i took one puff" I give him the cig and he looks at me in a disappointed way. "What?" i ask. "With what hand should i grab it huh?!" I raise my eyebrows and walk away with the cig while giving him a half smile. "Bitch". I ignore his stupid comment and i keep walking to the van. "Hey man im done with bringing my stuff inside, need a hand?" I ask Mari. "Nah im fine. im almost done too". I nod and i continue smoking while waiting for the others. After a few min we are all done and all of our stuff is in the livingroom. We decide to sit down and to decide who is gonna be whos room buddy.

 After good 40min we finally came to a conclusion. "Alright. Rewind. Andee, Mari, Roxy in one room. Domi, Sam, Iz in one. Reny, Beny, Frank and JJ. JJ you better look after Beny and Reny. And me and Blago in one" Grey says. we all agree and we take our stuff to our rooms. I enter our room and damn. Looks cool af. I throw myself on the bed and i exhale. "Damn. Man i missed a comfy bed!" I say while laying there. Roxy laughs and Mari lays down next to me. "Fuck. Its comfy af" They say. I sit up and Roxy lays down. I put my stuff on a chair in the corner of the room and i change in a chill fit. Shorts that stop right under my knee and a tank top. "Oh lord. finally" I say while sitting down. The others get changed too but someone knocks on the door and opens it right after. I jump off the bed and i close the door cus the others are half nacked "What the fuck man!" I say to Franks. "Sorry!" He says and i slightly open the door. "whats up?" "Just wanted to tell yall that we are gonna go buy some alc, someone wanna come?" I look at the other ones. Mari shakes their head but roxy agrees. "Alright well be downstairs in 5min" I say before closing the door. 

After the 5min me and roxy walk downstairs. "ready to go ladys?" Iz asks. "Lets go alright" Roxy says while going outside. I follow her and we get in the van. Its only me, Roxy, Iz, Franks and Grey. "Alright lets go". We start driving and i put on a Rage against the mashine cd on. "Turn the volume down man" Grey says. We all ignore him and we start singing the lyrics of the song. After 30min we arrive at a random store. "Damn i missed conad" I say while laughing and getting out of the van. I take Frank from his shoulder and i drag him inside. "Lets get some good stuff alright, party boy!" I run inside with him and i run to the alcohol section. "Yo come here!" Franks screams across the store. I laugh and i look at the confused people that are looking at us. "Paura? (scared?)" I say to a lady that looked at us in a weird way. The others walk towards us and Grey looks around in shame. "Dont scream like that man!" Roxy says. "Like what?!!!" I scream louder while laughing. She pushes me and looks for something to get. "Aaalright... best italian wine.." Franks says while walking infront of the wine section. "Aha. Lambrsco. Not the number one but still one of the best!". He turn around with three bottles and a big smile. "Oh my god! I drank that as a kid!!" I say with a smile. Iz looks at me in a weird way. I look at him and at the other. "Isnt that a normal thing from where you come from?" I ask. "Nah i dark a lil too as a kid" Roxy says. I smile from the releeve. "Nah man i still remember andee eating cantucci and wine when she was 6!" Franks laughs and i look at him. "Come on man i was trying not to sound like an alcoholic you bitch!!". Hes still laughing and turns around to look for some other stuff. 

I walk to roxy and i look for something with her. I open my eyes wide and i take a Jack Daniels bottle. I turn to her and i smile. "Alright alright. But you wont drink it all by yourself" She says while hiding her smile. "Yess! Thanks man". After a few min we got the stuff. Plus something to cook for tonight. We pay and we go back to the van. We put all the stuff in the trunk and we drive back home. 

After the best 20min of us singing and of Grey screaming at us, we arrive home. I walk inside with a smile from ear to ear and the others are already waiting for us. "Hey loves! Mom is home with some cool stuff!" I say while holding up 2 bags full of bottles. " Iz comes in with a four 6-packs. Mari smiles and Reny looks at us with wide open eyes. "Holy shit!" He says while walking towards me. "oi oi slow down little man!"