Yandere Tabi and Y/n makeout 💋💋💋🩸🩸🩸

(this is gonna be Gender neutral by the way so you can Imagine the reader being Male or Female, either way enjoy)

Y/n was pushed against her Rooms wall as Tabi places his Hand next to her Head, he Chuckled Darkly as he Leaned in Closer to them...Why so Scared of me Love? He asked, Y/n was Trembling in Fear as they looked Into Tabi's lust filled eyes they knew what he wanted and they didn't like it, Don't worry Love...I Promise I'll be Gentle...However if you Resist...I'm going to Hurt you if you don't Cooperate! Tabi Aggressively said as he Stuck his Knife close to your Neck, you didn't want to be Hurt as much as you Hate him for the way he Treats you, you knew what he was Capable of he Literally Blew up a Restaurant just to have some Petty revenge on a Stupid Ex of his, you really didn't have a Choice in this so to Prevent Yourself from getting your Neck slit, you nodded your head...Honestly you had No idea how he was Gonna "Makeout" with that Goat skull of his, well everything can't always be Explained by Logic when you looked up and saw a Lower jaw that wasn't there before forming a Grin, he lowered his head to your Neck and Gently nibbled on it...your Breath hitched when his Sharp teeth made Contact with your Skin it Hurt as they slightly Punctured it making Blood trickle down your Neck and Getting some Blood on the Mouth of his Skull....you even felt his Tongue licking across where he Nibbled at and Started licking up the Blood, Tabi then traced his Tongue up your Neck and up to your Face where he Licked your Lips begging for an Entrance to your Mouth, you didn't Opened your Mouth at First because you didn't want to Kiss him....Remember what I said Darling? Tabi said as you Felt his Knife poking you in the stomach, your Heart was beating Fast out of Fear, Fearing that he would stab you, you opened your Mouth and he Kissed you, you Tasted the Blood on his Tongue the Metallic taste made you Gag you wanted him to Stop but you knew it was Hopeless all you could do is just stand there as he Continued to Makeout with you, he Tightly grabbed your sides as he Went deeper into your Mouth, Tears streamed down your Face....Tabi then let go of your Sides and wrapped both of his Arms around your Body as he pressed his Body against yours against the Wall with his Tongue still in your Mouth, he Continued to Kiss for what Felt like Forever until he Finally pulled his Mouth away from yours leaving a Trail of Saliva, now that wasn't so Bad now was it? Tabi sweetly said, Y/n began to Softly cry as they Nodded their Heads, Aww...there there Baby...Its okay your okay...Tabi wiped their Tears away with his Fingers, Tabi then picked them up and Placed them on their Bed and he Patted them on the Head and Kissed their Forehead, I have some stuff I need to do...you stay here and Be a Good Boy/Girl okay? Love you! Tabi said to you and exited out of your Room locking the Door behind him, When he was Gone you Buried your Face in your Pillow and Sobbed loudly as you asked yourself...what did I do to Deserve this!?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!~♥️